MCU Villains Mafia - DP2

Author: Speedrace

Read-only
Total: 219
PressF4Respect
Debates: 10
PressF4Respect
As for your unvote... I mean, in order for a lynch to go through, there needs to be a hammer. There’s nothing inherently scummy about hammering (if the person hammering specifies a good reason for doing so and shows that they have been contributing some independent reads). However, for some hammers (like the one last DP)... yeah.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@PressF4Respect
We got time. I want to here from Oro as well.
warren42
warren42
-->
@ILikePie5
I don't see a plan
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
I don't see a plan
Lynch Croc. If he’s scum, we all full claim tomorrow Water, Me, Oro. If he’s not scum we lynch BM and Cookie
warren42
warren42
-->
@ILikePie5
You did the math about how we only have two mislynches and you have a plan that is exactly three lynches?

I think by tomorrow it's probably going to be worth everyone outing anyway.

I'm probably on board with the croc lynch, but I want him to answer the (very simple) question I posed to him first
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
You did the math about how we only have two mislynches and you have a plan that is exactly three lynches?
One mislynch if that and two safe lynches.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
I'm probably on board with the croc lynch, but I want him to answer the (very simple) question I posed to him first
That’s fine, we got time
warren42
warren42
I agree that it's likely that if croc flips town bear/cookie are probably scum. But your plan is a little too confident in that working that we go back to back like that. I don't know if that comes from mafia though, cause if you're scum you know that if one of them AND croc flip town that that takes away your main reason for lynching the other one. So I almost want to townread you from this?

If croc flips scum are those two confirmed town in your opinon? What if croc flips town and we lynch one, what does that mean for the other?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
If croc flips scum are those two confirmed town in your opinon? What if croc flips town and we lynch one, what does that mean for the other?
Not confirmed town, but more likely than not to be town.  That’s why I’m supportive of full climbing next DP. We’d get more flexibility cause it’d be 6-1 at that point assuming there are only 2 scum

If Croc flips town then Bear and Cookie are scum period.
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Someone told me to claim. I am a regular role blocker, I can role-block every night. I'm pretty sure since no one has cc'd Croc he's actually Thanos. I'm not sure about the multiple actions though,
BearMan
BearMan
This is my paraphrased pm. 

You are Ebony Maw. With a wave of your hand, you're able to make opposing forces stop, even the strongest heroes. Therefore, you are the Roleblocker. Each night you may visit another player. That player may not do anything, including doing the Mafia Night Kill. You win with Town.
BearMan
BearMan
I don't understand why Roleblockers can't coexist. Thanos is naturally overpowered.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@BearMan
I don't understand why Roleblockers can't coexist. Thanos is naturally overpowered.
It’s bastard for there to be two of the same roles on the same side 
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@ILikePie5
This could very  well be a bastard mod game.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@BearMan
This could very  well be a bastard mod game.
Speed has never been a bastard mod lol
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@ILikePie5
Well, I haven't played enough games to determine that. I believe in both I and Croc's innocence, as Thanos has not been cc'd yet, and I have a full claim plus PM.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@BearMan
Well, I haven't played enough games to determine that. I believe in both I and Croc's innocence, as Thanos has not been cc'd yet, and I have a full claim plus PM.
You believing it doesn’t mean anything. Characters mean nothing. Your claim contradicts Croc’s. If he’s town then you’re scum. If he’s scum, you’re likely town.
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@ILikePie5
What I'm claiming here is both of us are town. I roleblocked Water, you can ask him if his action failed. If you are going to lynch croc for the sake of proving that I am scum, which I am not, you are harnessing the horse-carriage to failure.
warren42
warren42
I roleblocked Water, you can ask him if his action failed.
I might be reading into this too much but if Bearman is scum water is town. Bearman seems to think that water is a role that would receive confirmation of being roleblocked, which means that they would've also role copped water N1? Is there something water said that implied that he was a powerful role and that'd be necessary?
warren42
warren42
Nevermind, it was probably a newer player not understanding role mechanics as much and just assuming you're told if you're roleblocked no matter what. I'm probably overthinking this.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@BearMan
I didn't use an action np 1...
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@BearMan
What I'm claiming here is both of us are town. I roleblocked Water, you can ask him if his action failed. If you are going to lynch croc for the sake of proving that I am scum, which I am not, you are harnessing the horse-carriage to failure.
Why are you insisting he’s town? He has an action just like yours. I challenge you to find any game where two people had the same actions on the same team. It’s unprecedented. Either you or Croc is scum period.
BearMan
BearMan
Well then. 
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@ILikePie5
Why are you insisting he’s town? He has an action just like yours. I challenge you to find any game where two people had the same actions on the same team. It’s unprecedented. Either you or Croc is scum period.
I found one. This one. I am roleblocker, and so is he. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@BearMan
I found one. This one. I am roleblocker, and so is he. 
How do you know lol. If you are both roleblockers one has to be town and the other scum
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@ILikePie5
That is not a rule.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@BearMan
That is not a rule.
It is unless Speed decided to be a bastard mod without telling us. He said he got it approved by someone too and they sure as hell wouldn’t allow it.
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@ILikePie5
Ok. You can lynch me, and then false lynch both Cookie and Croc. Your insistence to lynch three people is scummy.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@BearMan
Ok. You can lynch me, and then false lynch both Cookie and Croc. Your insistence to lynch three people is scummy.
How do you know they’re false lynches?
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@ILikePie5
I don't. I believe they are false-lynches. It would improbable that Cookie is mafia after being mafia last game. It is also highly unlikely that Croc is mafia, because his Thanos claim went uncc'd.