Nothing is "unbeliveable " anymore is it?

Author: Stephen

Total: 73
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
 Mexicans are rapists.
They are not Americans

Protesters are terrorists.
The are, ask the Democrat mayor of Olympia.

Democrats are traitors. 
Just the ones who willingly or unwillingly support an UnAmerican Marxist transformation of the country.

The only Tribe Trump believes in is the American Tribe.
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
They are not Americans
there are lots of mexican-americans. 

The are, ask the Democrat mayor of Olympia.
you just proved my point. Labeling an entire group of people as criminals. That is a textbook attempt to divide people. 

Just the ones who willingly or unwillingly support an UnAmerican Marxist transformation of the country.
Lol, as i have already explained. You either don't know what marxism means, you just don't care and are using the term in an attempt to slander. Joe biden is as far from a marxist as you can really get. He is economically right wing. But you still think he is a marxist. 

lol you lay out examples of how he divides people into "tribes", then attempt to argue he doesn't do the thing you just described. That is some double think if I've ever seen it. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
ok. the american "proles" rose up and seized power from the british.

More like the American bourgeoisie told Britan to go pound sand. You are so confused lol.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
there are lots of mexican-americans.

There are way more illegal Mexicans from the tribe nation of Mexico. They are distinctly not American.

Trump gives zero fucks for Mexicans. He is not a Mexican president.
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@HistoryBuff
Why do I keep finding evidence that history is not your friend? 622 BNCE, Muhammad, tired of being persecuted in Mecca, migrated to Medina. That city asked him to be their leader; he accepted. "During his 10 years in Medina, Muhammad became more than just a spiritual leader. He put his administrative and political skills to good use, effectively acting as the town’s leader… Islam was evolving from a religious movement to a powerful political one." https://www.ancient.eu/Prophet_Muhammad/
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
More like the American bourgeoisie told Britan to go pound sand. You are so confused lol.
my point is that your description of marxism is ridiculous. You choose to see differences where you want to. But when you don't want to, then everyone is a marxist. 

There are way more illegal Mexicans from the tribe nation of Mexico. They are distinctly not American.
And there are millions of americans of mexican decent, who have family in mexico or are dual citizens. Calling mexicans rapists is divisive. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@fauxlaw
Why do I keep finding evidence that history is not your friend? 622 BNCE, Muhammad, tired of being persecuted in Mecca, migrated to Medina. That city asked him to be their leader; he accepted. "During his 10 years in Medina, Muhammad became more than just a spiritual leader. He put his administrative and political skills to good use, effectively acting as the town’s leader… Islam was evolving from a religious movement to a powerful political one."
what was the point of this? I said muhammad was a religious leader. He was. Your post did not dispute that in any way. he is a religious figure, so comparing him to washington is not a good comparison. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
 Calling Mexicans rapists is divisive. 

People from Mexico cross the border illegally and rape. Mexico is not America.

Trump is not a Mexican President.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
People from Mexico cross the border illegally and rape. Mexico is not America.

Trump is not a Mexican President.
He is the president of america. So fear mongering and slandering millions of mexican americans, their families and friends is an extremely divisive thing to do. It is but one of a huge number of examples where trump tries to divide people into groups so that if you are in "his" group you will be afraid of the other groups. That is a core part of how he got elected. 

Pretending he doesn't do that makes you look delusional. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
 "poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids"
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
You're delusional if you think legal Mexican immigrants care about the Mexico tribe anymore. There is a reason why they are here legally. To join the American tribe.

Many legal immigrants from Mexico identify as Americans and will vote again for Trump.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
ok, biden is kinda racist. How is that relevant to what we're talking about?

You're delusional if you think legal Mexican immigrants care about the Mexico tribe anymore. There is a reason why they are here legally. To join the American tribe.
You think being an american citizen means you don't give a shit about your heritage? You think that makes you perfectly ok with having people from your homeland, your friends and family called rapists? Being a US citizen does not make people automatically stop caring about those things. 

Many legal immigrants from Mexico identify as Americans and will vote again for Trump.
identifying as american does not mean you agree that mexicans are rapists. And less than 1/3rd of latinos support trump according to that source. Why do you think this supported your argument?

but we keep going over how he divides people. ie, mexicans are rapists, protesters are terrorists, democrats are traitors. He is dividing people into tribes all the time. He stokes the "Us vs. them" mentality constantly. Saying he doesn't do that is a joke. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
And less than 1/3rd of latinos support trump according to that source.

It's entirely plausible 1/3 former Mexicans recognize that illegal immigrants to America from Mexico include rapists.

Trump will never be a Mexican president.

There is only one party that hyphenates the American tribe into warring competing factions and that is the divisive Democrat party.
Even you were quick to toss in the hyphenated American term so flippantly.

Every hyphenated attack on America is dividing the nation, as the left loves to do.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
It's entirely plausible 1/3 former Mexicans recognize that illegal immigrants to America from Mexico include rapists.
it's also entirely plausible that most people of mexican decent don't like it when their president says people of their ethnicity are rapists. 

Trump will never be a Mexican president.
no, he is however the president of the US. Which includes millions of mexicans. 

There is only one party that hyphenates the American tribe into warring competing factions and that is the divisive Democrat party.
Even you were quick to toss in the hyphenated American term so flippantly.
ahh i see. So it is divisive to recognize people's heritage. But calling them rapists is totally inclusive....

Every hyphenated attack on America is dividing the nation, as the left loves to do.
what? recognizing people's heritage is an attack on america? Jesus that is some jingoistic nonsense.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Trump got more Hispanics that voted for him than Mitt Romney. Looks like his hard stance on immigration didn’t aliéntate Hispanics like the media said it would. Biden is doing terrible with Hispanics right now.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Yeah, it's amazing what happens when brown-skinned people are allowed to identify as Americans and not some hyphenated tribe.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Yeah, it's amazing what happens when brown-skinned people are allowed to identify as Americans and not some hyphenated tribe.
Mexican is not an ethnicity. It’s a nationality. Hispanic would be the proper term, but as we notice Hispanics voted for Trump and hate Joe Biden
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
so because a relatively small percentage vote republican, that means they are all totally ok with racism? That is a weak argument even for you. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Well said.

-Biden 2020
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Cancel culture undercounts Trump supporters
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
It's so weird how people cling to the obviously racist party that constantly injects skin color and foreign nationalities into every political policy.

It's OK to be American.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
It's so weird how people cling to the obviously racist party that constantly injects skin color and foreign nationalities into every political policy.

It's OK to be American.
Yup and now they want to abolish the Civil Rights Act in California by repealing that proposition. I’d love to see HB defend that. Equality? Nah. Superiority? Ya
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@HistoryBuff
that is completely unamerican. America, along with the rest of the western world, is a secular state. A division of church and state is critically important. 

Only if you are arguing that it is a "secular" state meaning "not a religious theocracy".

"In God We Trust" is our official country motto.

Country built by Christians based on Christian values.

Heck, school prayer wasn't even banned until 1962.

This secularization of the country has been a major push by lefties for a little less than a century.

I am a history buff. No one in the history of the world has ever been perfect. Everyone has their flaws. Everyone has done things that are wrong. If we can only have monuments to people who are perfect, there will be no monuments. I think that, as a society, we can have a real conversation about what things we value and what we want to memorialize. 

I completely agree.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
@bmdrocks21
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
-->
@HistoryBuff
your post #4:

there were 2 major points that make the comparison between washington and mohommad a poor one. 

1) one of these people is politician, the other is a religious leader. So banning Mohammad is overtly religious act, while taking down statues of washington is just a political one. 
But, history says Muhammad was ALSO a politician. That's what it was about. Not such a poor comparison
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@bmdrocks21
Only if you are arguing that it is a "secular" state meaning "not a religious theocracy".
no, i mean secular. As in a separation of church and state. 

"In God We Trust" is our official country motto.
and every citizen can trust any god they want to. 

Heck, school prayer wasn't even banned until 1962.
ok. but it is banned and has been for over 50 years. 

This secularization of the country has been a major push by lefties for a little less than a century.
secularization has been pushed in most modern countries. Because having a country where religion is involved in the state creates serious problems. 

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@fauxlaw
But, history says Muhammad was ALSO a politician. That's what it was about. Not such a poor comparison
again, was Washington a religious prophet? no. Was Muhammad a religious prophet? yes. 

So one is a religious leader. One is just a politician. My point is accurate and you have done nothing to disprove it. 

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
people who erase history was kinda alwauys known as the bad guy

what happened?
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@HistoryBuff
I think you misunderstood my first post. I said I worship the state- as in America. It was a joke, and I don't think we should have a theocracy.

no, i mean secular. As in a separation of church and state. 

As in there should be no government sponsored religion, probably. But should the government be run with consideration of the values (Christian values) upon which it was built? Yes.

and every citizen can trust any god they want to. 

It still supports religion, aka not atheism.

ok. but it is banned and has been for over 50 years. 

And it was allowed and practiced for most of the history of the country until things went to crap in the early 1960s.

secularization has been pushed in most modern countries. Because having a country where religion is involved in the state creates serious problems. 

I'd say we need more religious influence in politics now. And by that, I don't mean quoting the Bible as proof of why we should do things.

Now, as "secularization" occurs in our governments, now you have "drag queen story hour", some even pushing to allow "gender reassignment" for children, pushing the culture of casual sex which results in higher divorce rates/unwanted pregnancies/objectification of women.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@HistoryBuff
Don't be silly. For a start, one is tolerant the other isn't. Have a guess which one isn't?
lol, no. Countless atrocities have been carried out for Christianity. Muslims were usually much more tolerant of other faiths inside their borders. Christians relentlessness attacked, suppressed or expelled religious minorities. 

Interesting that you want to go back so far into the history of Christians where as at post #4 you make excuses Muslim slavery because "Muhammad lived over a 1000 years before Washington".  I believe I have told you before that on the matter of violence committed by Christian that nowhere in the New Testament will you find a single direct instruction from their god /Christ Jesus to go out into the world and covert anyone to Christianity by the sword and in is his or for his name sake. Where as in the barbaric quran there are verse after verse  of direct instructions from Allah the Muslim god and his prophet Muhammad to kill anyone not Muslim who refuses to convert. Would you like a few of those direct barbaric instruction from Allah and his prophet Muhammad? 

Quran8:12 - "Iwill cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Thereforestrike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them".
Quran8:39
Andfight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all ofit, is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing ofwhat they do.

Muslims were usually much more tolerant of other faiths inside their borders

Muslims have never been tolerant anyone not  Muslim inside or outside of  their boarders.  since Muhammad had is "revelations" . Stop telling lies.

How's this for "tolerance"? 

Quran 4:89 - Theywish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike.So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for thecause of Allah. But if they turn away, then seize them and kill themwherever you find them and take not from among them any ally orhelper.

Quran 51 - You,who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies.They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally tothem among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them.

No, wrong again. One is about blind submission and the other isn't. Have a guess which one isn't?
well since they both are, there is no point in guessing. 

Nice swerve but the fact is that the very word Islam means submit to the will of god. Can you show me the equivalent in Christianity? 

Me neither, but you have ignored the uncomfortable  fact that blacks rounded up other blacks and sold them to the highest bidder. 
i don't understand how I could ignore something that is completely irrelevant.

But you have. Unless it is a revelation to you that black African people rounded up other blacks African  people from enemy or inferior tribes and sold them into slavery. 

No one is talking about building statues to them, so how could what they did be at all relevant to a conversation about statues?

You need to go back and look at what the subject of this thread  is about ?