MCU Villains Endgame

Author: Speedrace

Total: 47
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
I agree with Pie on something, this was bastard modding on many levels. There was not even anything remotely consistent about how characters related to their alignment or even roles. How the fuck is Warren's char a strongman? How can Corvus Glaive be on opposite team to Thanos? Stupid. Idc if you say 'themeless' it's STUPID.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
There ended up being a theme, sidekicks were mafia.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I did help town by not claiming, the mafia killed survivor (who I had spotted and knew had a major spotlight on him in the eyes of anyone less observant than me on what he was saying about Oromagi and the survivor role) due to me not outing and letting them smartly use strongman power on me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Town LVP was Oromagi, without question.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@RationalMadman
Ebony Maw is a sidekick, so no, the theme wasn't that
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Speedrace
you have a very poor depiction of the game because, and that is no polite way to say this (but you were not at all polite or a good host pregame, during or after the game so what do I care?), your MVP and LVP is so skewed that it's hilarious.

Pie was an extremely important instrument in town coping when navie Oromagi suddenly goes into some kind of tunnel vision where he thinks that the scanner results of what could be complete bullshit from a Mafia member, suddenly are the entire way to structure who is lynched. It was Oromagi who talked Pie into thinking this way just the same as he talked Pie into steamrolling me day one. The fact that you rank Oromagi MVP is too hilarious considering not just his play quality but his fucking barbaric threats/jokes   that are beyond forgiveness. Even if you played like a god but got sent off pitch with a red card, you don't then get MVP. Oromagi was LVP in every way other than participation level. 

Yes, I am angry and biased but that anger and bias is due to how LVP he was even in conduct.

You lack the ability to put yourself in others' shoes, this is extremely clear when the only metric on which you judged mafia being 'god tier' was two very specific things that only worked because town didn't question them on it.

I even noticed how Press and Warren were weirdly at each other's throats and I did indeed think Warren easily could be scum but I also knew if I dared say that even post-lynch it would ruin everything for the game's progress. I knew for a fact that press had to be interrogated and so did Oromagi, after all Warren was only scum in a bus drama if Press was the other scum.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
The fact that Warren was so extremely towny indeed did help them win. Warren played so brilliant that I did actually townread him but the nature of bussing is that on initial correct read, you townread the bus relationship.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Speedrace
Also my username is not RatMan.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@RationalMadman
ILikePie5's username isn't Pie, yet you call him Pie
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
I found it hilarious that your tunneling of Bear made him rb you when you doc'd Oro, which let Press nk him
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Speedrace
He consents to it.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@RationalMadman
Lol fair
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
gg guys
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
Can't believe I was tracked to the N1 kill and survived till endgame.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
Ikr
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
I’d say I made it somewhat obvious. Definitely was something I could’ve fixed