@warren42
Press, who did you visit last night?
I’m Miller.

warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@PressF4Respect
Was hoping you'd slip, didn't really know what else to ask you. Figured it was unlikely but worth a shot.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
I meant crocodile not cookie lol

And he might not have read the OP or perhaps he read someone's post that made it sound like Disc was alive. I'm not sure
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@PressF4Respect
Oof two or all four?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@skittlez09
bruh goodluck with that shit 
Thx man appreciate it
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
Pie, why do you think Croc is hiding information? Like where the hell did you get that from?
Post 4
Speedrace
Speedrace
Press, who did you visit last night?
I’m Miller.
Why is this hilarious
warren42
warren42
-->
@Speedrace
Oh ok, that makes more sense. I think that his not knowing Disc is dead feels more like it's probably town, so if you put a gun to my head I'm saying he's town but not really confident in that at this point.

And yeah he probably didn't read OP (he claims not to have) but even then it makes more sense that he's town, because if he's scum then he'd probably just assume the NK goes through (as it usually does.) There's also nothing that implies that Disc would have survived prior.

Essentially, in my head, there are limited options here.
  • Croc was a protective role and protected Disc, so he just assumed Disc lived through the night. This one is obviously not the case. First, two protective roles in a game this small would be very OP. Second, if there's a watcher in this game they were almost certainly on Disc last night (with an off chance they were on Press maybe.) If they had results, they'd have outted them, so if a watcher was on Disc last night they must not have gotten any results confirming that someone had visited him (probably points to a ninja.) Anyway, the first is reason enough to conclude Croc isn't protective, the second kinda devolves into some speculation.
  • Croc is town and didn't expect Disc to be the kill. He just assumed it'd be someone else. Maybe he thought press was widely townread. Maybe he figured mafia had a PR read on someone. Maybe he found Disc scummy and figured he was either mafia, and therefore wouldn't die, or mislynch bait, and therefore wouldn't die. Maybe he just didn't think. I dunno. Doesn't make much sense.
  • Croc is mafia and assumed the NK did not go through. I struggle to see any reason this would be the case. If he knows the NK target he's probably going to assume that it will go through.
So of the options I can think of the first one we can mostly rule out, the third one I think makes no sense, and the second one makes very little sense, but that's more than none. So I think he's town.

warren42
warren42
-->
@ILikePie5
That makes very little sense. Like if he's hiding night action results then why would you vote for him? Also he later clarified that he meant "we" instead of "I" which, if you re-read with that in mind, it sounds more like a question? I don't know. I get where you're coming from that you think that's a scummy post, but I fail to see how that can both be withholding information and scummy.

I also agree that what you're saying makes more sense than the "he didn't know disc was dead, and that's scummy" folks, but still is confusing to me.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
That makes very little sense. Like if he's hiding night action results then why would you vote for him? Also he later clarified that he meant "we" instead of "I" which, if you re-read with that in mind, it sounds more like a question? I 
No he said he meant “I” instead of “we”

i meant "I" not "we". i had a typo -Croc
“I” implies he knows who to lynch (I think I have an idea of who to lynch is what the sentence becomes.) He still hasn’t answered who this person is.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@warren42
he said that how disc survived was weird, could be that his mafia partner killed disc without consulting him and he didn't notice. if you're talking about how he wants to lynch someone, he was trying to egg town on to lynch someone.
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
Croc is big time town, last DP he was confused when I asked him who's in his "scum PM." This DP he thought DD was still alive. Croc isn't the type of player to pull behavioural gambits like this, trust me I saw his posts in the poker mafia scum discord.

Which makes the fast wagon on croc incredibly sus. I'd lynch all of them.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@warren42
Bullish, why do you want to lynch speed?
Cause he's 1 of 3 on my not-town list, and he's developed a reputation as a scum player. Also he voted for me last DP.
Bullish
Bullish
Get your votes off croc. Scum is between speed, cookie, and water by POE.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Bullish
Scum is between speed, cookie, and water by POE.
:(((((

Speedrace
Speedrace
So of the options I can think of the first one we can mostly rule out, the third one I think makes no sense, and the second one makes very little sense, but that's more than none. So I think he's town.
That makes sense UNVOTE
Speedrace
Speedrace
he's developed a reputation as a scum player.
That's not a valid reason to lynch someone, the chance of me being scum isn't correlated with my reputation as scum

Get your votes off croc. Scum is between speed, cookie, and water by POE. 
Lol that's not how POE works
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Bullish
Above
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
So why did Croc say what he said at the beginning of the DP
warren42
warren42
-->
@ILikePie5
@Crocodile
Ah I read his post wrong, my bad. Croc who do you want to lynch and why? Pie is probably right (though the withholding info/being scum is still not all that coherent to me but oh well)
warren42
warren42
he said that how disc survived was weird, could be that his mafia partner killed disc without consulting him and he didn't notice.
If Croc ever flips scum this feels like it might be his partner openly wolfing in the thread

if you're talking about how he wants to lynch someone, he was trying to egg town on to lynch someone.
uhhhh I don't even know how to respond to this tbh
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
If Croc ever flips scum this feels like it might be his partner openly wolfing in the thread
Wolfing?
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Speedrace
the chance of me being scum isn't correlated with my reputation as scum
But if you are scum it makes the scum team more dangerous.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Bullish
So that therefore means that I'm more likely to be scum?
warren42
warren42
-->
@Speedrace
wolf=mafia

open wolfing = openly playing to the mafia win condition, openly stating what the wolves are doing, etc
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
Ohhhh gotcha yeah I do that a lot
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Speedrace
bruh

if several players are equally likely to be scum, it's the smart move to lynch the one who would be the most beneficial to the scum team.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Speedrace
u know it's like how scum kills the best town players first.
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
Honestly now idek who tho choose, i'm currently re reading the dp

i have some suspicions but those are kinda based on profile pictures like i usually do xD

i suck at town tbh