Topic's posts

Posts in total: 153
  • BearMan
    BearMan avatar
    Debates: 3
    Forum posts: 243
    BearMan avatar
    BearMan
    Not the concept of Black Lives Matter, but the actual group. I think it has gone too far, and I was about to write and entire rant about it, but then I realized I'd probably get doxxed and physically threatened by the internet for not following leftist propaganda.
  • BearMan
    BearMan avatar
    BearMan avatar
    BearMan
    --> @bmdrocks21 @Greyparrot @ILikePie5 @RationalMadman @SupaDudz
    Thoughts?
  • BearMan
    BearMan avatar
    BearMan avatar
    BearMan
    --> @WaterPhoenix
    Read Above.
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    Debates: 276
    Forum posts: 8,652
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    Stop confusing for cause-hijackers and cybercriminals for genuine BLM.
  • BearMan
    BearMan avatar
    BearMan avatar
    BearMan
    --> @RationalMadman
    Nah I'm not. BLM is not aiming for Black Lives Matter but Black Lives Better.
  • TheDredPriateRoberts
    TheDredPriateRoberts avatar
    Debates: 0
    Forum posts: 3,276
    TheDredPriateRoberts avatar
    TheDredPriateRoberts
    --> @BearMan
    problem is anyone can form a group and name it anything they like, that has been the issue since the catch phrase was ever uttered.  It was built on too many lies (hands up don't shoot).  Whatever meaning it may have had is largely ignored.  Just saw a video of a black guy chased down and beaten by a very large mob of black people because he was wearing a Trump hat or something.  He may have died, I'm not sure.  None of it makes any sense.  The outrage isn't consistent, especially when you look at the number of children murdered in Chicago as just one example.  Imagine if you added in the other states, how many children would that add up to?  Where's the protests for their lives?
    BCLM?  not is many cities they don't.
  • Greyparrot
    Greyparrot avatar
    Debates: 2
    Forum posts: 7,574
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot
    --> @BearMan
    Black Lives Matter but Black Lives Better.
    Well they are doing it in a very retarded way if that is their goal.

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

– Children in father-absent homes are almost four times more likely to be poor. In 2011, 12 percent of children in married-couple families were living in poverty, compared to 44 percent of children in mother-only families.
    – Children living in female headed families with no spouse present had a poverty rate of 47.6 percent, over 4 times the rate in married-couple families.
    – The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services states, “Fatherless children are at a dramatically greater risk of drug and alcohol abuse.”
    – A study of 1,977 children age 3 and older living with a residential father or father figure found that children living with married biological parents had significantly fewer externalizing and internalizing behavioral problems than children living with at least one non-biological parent.
    – Children of single-parent homes are more than twice as likely to commit suicide.
    – Data from three waves of the Fragile Families Study (N= 2,111) was used to examine the prevalence and effects of mothers’ relationship changes between birth and age 3 on their children’s well being. Children born to single mothers show higher levels of aggressive behavior than children born to married mothers. Living in a single-mother household is equivalent to experiencing 5.25 partnership transitions.

In 1965, 24 percent of black infants and 3.1 percent of white infants were born to single mothers. By 1990 the rates had risen to 64 percent for black infants, 18 percent for whites. Every year about one million more children are born into fatherless families. If we have learned any policy lesson well over the past 25 years, it is that for children living in single-parent homes, the odds of living in poverty are great. The policy implications of the increase in out-of-wedlock births are staggering.

Btw..Brookings is a radical far left research group. So you can drop the Orangemanbad pretenses at the door.

• Greyparrot
    Greyparrot avatar
    Debates: 2
    Forum posts: 7,574
    Greyparrot avatar
    Greyparrot
    --> @TheDredPriateRoberts
    There is also that other Black man that was EXECUTED for having a Trump sign.

BLM doesn't care about improving those Black Lives though.
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @BearMan
    Better than they are now, yeah.
  • ILikePie5
    ILikePie5 avatar
    Debates: 0
    Forum posts: 3,697
    ILikePie5 avatar
    ILikePie5
    --> @BearMan
    Not the concept of Black Lives Matter, but the actual group. I think it has gone too far, and I was about to write and entire rant about it, but then I realized I'd probably get doxxed and physically threatened by the internet for not following leftist propaganda.
    They’re trained Marxists and want to burn down the system. 2+2 equals?
  • WaterPhoenix
    WaterPhoenix avatar
    Debates: 10
    Forum posts: 1,714
    WaterPhoenix avatar
    WaterPhoenix
    the moment they came up with the concept they had gone too far. damn libtards.
  • Dr.Franklin
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Debates: 29
    Forum posts: 7,871
    Dr.Franklin avatar
    Dr.Franklin
    --> @BearMan
    absolutely
  • bmdrocks21
    bmdrocks21 avatar
    Debates: 5
    Forum posts: 1,576
    bmdrocks21 avatar
    bmdrocks21
    --> @BearMan
    The whole organization is a scam. Most of what they “protest” are “unjust” police killings of black people. It is predicated on the lie that police are shooting black men all the time and that our “racist” country doesn’t think their lives matter.

They aren’t just now going too far. They have been pushing the lie of “hands up don’t shoot” for years. They have never cared about the truth, just money and power
  • christopher_best
    christopher_best avatar
    Debates: 24
    Forum posts: 172
    christopher_best avatar
    christopher_best
    If you want my take, check out the BLM debate I'm doing with RM. 
  • BearMan
    BearMan avatar
    BearMan avatar
    BearMan
    --> @christopher_best
    I read it and I absolutely agree with what you are conveying.
  • christopher_best
    christopher_best avatar
    christopher_best avatar
    christopher_best
    --> @BearMan
    Thanks, I worked hard on that constructive. Anyway, I haven't seen enough public opinions dissenting with what BLM is doing. Feels like they have a total monopoly on information these days
  • BearMan
    BearMan avatar
    BearMan avatar
    BearMan
    --> @christopher_best
    Yeah. If you post something against BLM, you'd probably lose your job the next day. It's this awful censorship which completely undermines "freedom of speech".
  • Intelligence_06
    Intelligence_06 avatar
    Debates: 12
    Forum posts: 391
    Intelligence_06 avatar
    Intelligence_06
    Yes.
  • Intelligence_06
    Intelligence_06 avatar
    Intelligence_06 avatar
    Intelligence_06
    Honestly the movement is too far. The concept is good on paper, but if you say anything good about the white americans the next you are going to be suspended on the social media because more than a handful of people just reports you.
  • Intelligence_06
    Intelligence_06 avatar
    Intelligence_06 avatar
    Intelligence_06
    If we are at a point where "all lives matter" is racist then yes, BLM is too far.
  • christopher_best
    christopher_best avatar
    christopher_best avatar
    christopher_best
    --> @Intelligence_06
    I see you've changed your opinion on this one
  • Intelligence_06
    Intelligence_06 avatar
    Intelligence_06 avatar
    Intelligence_06
    --> @christopher_best
    My opinion changes all the time. From sticking for years to changing within a matter of hours.

I don't even remember what my stance was back in the past. What is my stance?
  • christopher_best
    christopher_best avatar
    christopher_best avatar
    christopher_best
    --> @Intelligence_06
    Not sure exactly, but you commented on my BLM debate to say you disagreed with me but decided against taking it. That was what I was referring to
  • Intelligence_06
    Intelligence_06 avatar
    Intelligence_06 avatar
    Intelligence_06
    --> @christopher_best
    Those are not mutually exclusive. BLM movement in my eyes is still somewhat healthy, but its net benefit is going down. If it is going even further, it will go into the net harm territory.
  • RationalMadman
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman avatar
    RationalMadman
    --> @christopher_best
    He has not changed his mind, he's fallen for bullshit propaganda that suggests BLM don't value non-black lives (this is a lie).