i dont think the federal government is dysfunctional, do you?

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 82
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Marxists will absolutely burn down the crony "racist" elite leftists.  

Sleepy Joe can't save that country club from the violent mob.

No matter what, the crooked Democrat party is absolutely fucked. Pelosi's fridge will be raided by soyboys in masks.

Democrat elites attempted to use BLM to hide their systemic class warfare by manufacturing a race war, when in reality, BLM's ultimate goal is to manufacture a class war couching it in systemic racism.

Democrats are so fucked.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
They already took out a person in Missouri who was a part of the black caucus. 
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
 agree, Marxism is terrible.

#defundgovernment
lol still can't talk about the actual issues and just need to distract and repeat slogans. The right is just completely void of any actual ideas. All they know how to do is cut taxes and cut services. An entire ideological wing that can only feed as much money as possible to the rich, cut off the poor to suffer and die, but still pretends like it somehow represents the people. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
but still pretends like it somehow represents the people. 

Pelosi's fridge says hold my beer.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
They already took out a person in Missouri who was a part of the black caucus. 

Who dat?...oh LOLOL

Liberal challenger Cori Bush defeated Rep. Lacy Clay (D-Mo.) in a primary for his St. Louis-based House seat on Tuesday — a huge win for the left and a seismic loss for the Congressional Black Caucus, which has tried to snuff out challenges from younger candidates.

GO MARXISTS!

DEFUND DEMOCRAT PARTY ELITES! (especially the ones from the racist black caucus)

Sleepy Joe can't save you now buuuahahahaaa!

Democrat elites attempted to use BLM to hide their systemic class warfare by manufacturing a race war, when in reality, BLM's ultimate goal is to manufacture a Marxist class war while couching it in systemic racism.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Pelosi's fridge says hold my beer.
so because elected members of the government make money, we should instead make sure that even richer people (which you have no power over at all) have control over you instead of someone you get to elect. Because that is a logical response....

BLM's ultimate goal is to manufacture a Marxist class war while couching it in systemic racism.
both racism and the dominance of the 1% are critical problems that need to be addressed. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
so because elected members of the government make money, 
Lol understatement of the year. A real Marxist laughs at you.

the dominance of the 1% are critical problems that need to be addressed. 
Especially the Black Elites like the black caucus Rep. Lacy Clay. Down with THOSE black-skinned people!!!

BUHAHAHAAH!

Demokrats got rekt by Marxists.

"Black Democrats have aggressively fought back against progressives who they say unfairly challenge members of their caucus."

BUHAHAHAAHAH who are the real racists now?

Buh Bye Demokrats!

Biden can't save the party of rich elites from the Marxist revolt.
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
It became dysfunctional the moment Trump was sworn in.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Death23
It became dysfunctional the moment Trump was sworn in.

Removing Trump isn't going to actually fix anything. Unless feeling bad is the only problem you have.

Trump is a symptom, not the disease.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot

Removing Trump isn't going to actually fix anything. Unless feeling bad is the only problem you have.

Trump is a symptom, not the disease.
Joe’s Campaign isn’t even knocking on doors. GOP outraised Dems in July. 50% turnout on GOP side in a practically uncontested Senate Primary in Arizona. Dems are in for a rude awakening.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Actual election will be Trump vs Biden's VP
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Actual election will be Trump vs Biden's VP
It’s down to Susan Rice and Kamala Harris apparently. Either of them would be great. Susan Rice and Benghazi plus her son being conservative af. Kamala with her own hits on Joe and her crime policy as DA and AG against black people. Not to mention she’s a California liberal.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol understatement of the year. A real Marxist laughs at you.
nancy pelosi is a neo-lib corporatist. She is nowhere near a marxist. You either don't know what a marxist is, or you are deluding yourself. 

Especially the Black Elites like the black caucus Rep. Lacy Clay. Down with THOSE black-skinned people!!!
being black doesn't necessarily mean you are a good person or are part of the solution. In this case a neo-lib corportist black candidate was defeated by a progressive black candidate. That is progress. 

Demokrats got rekt by Marxists
is anyone who advocates for helping the poor a marxist to you? 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
being black doesn't necessarily mean you are a good person or are part of the solution. 

Racist.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Lol, They actually can't nominate Rice because they can't control the Durham investigation.

If they go with Harris, you will see a looping repeat of Harris calling Biden out for being a racist old white man during the primary debates.

Plus, neither of those people will appease the violent Marxist wing.

If Biden thinks he can salvage the party by appealing to skin tone, he is in for a rude dose of reality.

In the wise words of our resident DDO Marxist,

"being black doesn't necessarily mean you are a good person or are part of the solution"
-HB

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol, They actually can't nominate Rice because they can't control the Durham investigation.
Forgot about that one 😂

If they go with Harris, you will see a looping repeat of Harris calling Biden out for being a racist old white man during the primary debates.
Exactly. I have a bold prediction to a liberal buddy of mine: Trump wins 15% of African Americans.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
In the wise words of our resident DDO Marxist,
again, you clearly do not know what a marxist is if you think I am one. 

If Biden thinks he can salvage the party by appealing to skin tone, he is in for a rude dose of reality.
for this election cycle, it doesn't really matter what biden does. He doesn't need to salvage anything. All he has to do is sit back and watch trump's campaign burn. But in the larger sense, I agree. The dem establishment likes to talk about race issues, but absolutely does not want to open the door to class issues. Even though those 2 things are highly linked and the class issues are also a massive problem, they don't want to do anything that might upset the powerful corporate backers that fund their campaigns. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
again, you clearly do not know what a marxist is if you think I am one. 

You're more of the cerebral Marxist and less of the violent type, I'll grant you that.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
You're more of the cerebral Marxist and less of the violent type, I'll grant you that.
The masterminds are always the dangerous ones - Lenin, Stalin, Mao, you name it.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
marxism requires that the means of production be solely owned by the government. I have never, and do not advocate for that. I am not a marxist. Nancy pelosi is nowhere near a marxist. She is very friendly with rich business owning people. 

If you think that I or nancy pelosi are maxists, then you don't know what that word means. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
solely owned by the government.

A government of rich elites like Pelosi.

I am not a marxist.

I'm sorry, explain to me again how every rant you go on about blaming the oppressive rich stealing from the poor isn't 100% Marxist.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
solely owned by the government.
A government of rich elites like Pelosi.
Does pelosi own all the businesses? No. They are privately owned. Pelosi's views toward business are fundamentally no different than most republicans. So calling her a marxist is a joke.

I'm sorry, explain to me again how every rant you go on about blaming the oppressive rich stealing from the poor isn't 100% Marxist.
those 2 things are not the same. there are lots of ideologies that are opposed to an oligarchy running things. Unless I advocate for the government owning every single business in america, then I am not a marxist. And repeating the same obviously false attack over and over is just sad. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
The masterminds are always the dangerous ones - Lenin, Stalin, Mao, you name it.

As Thulsa Doom said in the Classic Conan the Barbarian.

What is the power of steel compared to the hand that weilds it?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
. So calling her a marxist is a joke.

I never said Pelosi is a Marxist. I only pointed out that radical Marxists have threatened her power, and continue to do so.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
I never said Pelosi is a Marxist. 
my apologies. I went back and re-checked. I believe I misread your post. 

I only pointed out that radical Marxists have threatened her power, and continue to do so.
but you still don't seem to understand what marxism is. Please point out the people that are calling for the US government to take control of every business in america. You won't be able to because they don't exist (except for a few fringe voices). 

The truth is that the left wants the government to help working class people and to try to narrow the growing divide between the rich (who own a bigger and bigger slice of the wealth), and the working class and the poor. That isn't marxism. It isn't even very close to marxism. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
The truth is that the left wants the government to help working class people and to try to narrow the growing divide between the rich.

The Radical Marxist left and the AOC Justice Democrats do, sure.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff

To narrow the growing divide between the rich (who own a bigger and bigger slice of the wealth), and the working class and the poor. That isn't marxism. It isn't even very close to marxism. 

When Karl Marx began to hypothesize that an economic revolution would occur, one of his primary concerns was the unequal distribution of wealth. He saw a capitalist society where there was terrible inequality. A small amount of people possessed a high percentage of all the money and income. What this did was create a larger and larger poor underclass. Marx theorized that this unequal division of wealth would eventually lead to a class revolution. While Marx's revolution failed his essential problem still exists. In America about 5% of the people possess 95% of the wealth. This leads to certain problems, foremost among them poverty and income equality. All of this eventually leads to the problem of lack of spending in an economy.

Karl Marx completely ignores that poor life choices, choosing to spend hedonistically instead of saving and investing in yourself can also cause dramatic wealth inequality, especially when the opportunities available to invest in yourself are abundant.

Wealth inequality in a land of free opportunity is largely driven by choice, not institutions. When those choices are taken away (such as the denial of school vouchers by the Oligarchy of Teachers) Then a functional, rational Government needs to strip the powers from those oligarchal monopolies.

The fact that the Federal Government is so large that the Oligarchy of Teachers now directly controls the government only proves that the government has become an oligarchy itself with its sole purpose being to maintain, consolidate, and expand on that power, in unison with its various oligarchal enablers (Elite lobbyists). The government no longer polices monopolies. The government now plays the role of corporate armed security.

This isn't the government the founding fathers envisioned.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
The truth is that the left wants the government to help working class people and to try to narrow the growing divide between the rich.
The Radical Marxist left and the AOC Justice Democrats do, sure.
the government helping the working class is not marxism. It is only marxism if they want the government to take over all the means of production. Which AOC and the left do not want. 

When Karl Marx began to hypothesize that an economic revolution would occur, one of his primary concerns was the unequal distribution of wealth. He saw a capitalist society where there was terrible inequality. A small amount of people possessed a high percentage of all the money and income. What this did was create a larger and larger poor underclass. Marx theorized that this unequal division of wealth would eventually lead to a class revolution. While Marx's revolution failed his essential problem still exists. In America about 5% of the people possess 95% of the wealth. This leads to certain problems, foremost among them poverty and income equality. All of this eventually leads to the problem of lack of spending in an economy.
ok, but in order to be a marxist, you would have to be someone who adheres to Marx's ideology for how to address that problem. IE communal ownership of the means of production. Since virtually no one on the left is advocating that, there are almost no marxists in america. 

Seeing the same fundamental problem, but advocating a different solution for it, does not make someone a marxist. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
 IE communal ownership of the means of production. Since virtually no one on the left is advocating that, there are almost no marxists in america. 
Yet.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
in what way is that marxist? Guaranteeing people a job is in no way taking over private businesses. It is the government employing people who can't find a job at a private business. 

unless it is the government taking over all businesses, it isn't marxism.