Stormlight Archive Mafia Endgame

Author: Lunatic

Total: 40
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
I wasn’t gonna investigate cookie when I was sussing him the whole DP lmao. Investigating cookie would have been asking to get lawyered. Might as well investigate a miller at that point. 
That was smart, because they did actually lawyer cookie that night lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
Warren your night actions were very good btw, you just got really unlucky with the 1x ninja np1. And np2 they were wiffle waffling on killing press and actually almost submitted that as there kill but changed last minute. So you almost caught scum on that one. Bullish was the obvious target np3. Very good use of the role overall.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
Was still an even number of players, so U could have saved us an additional mislynch by doing nothing. 
With how close croc was to being lynched, he would have probably been at risk of being mislynched the whole game you think? I didn't think it hurt town too much especially since he was a vanilla and there was already a no lynch but yeah could have potentially bit town if you didn't get your cop result.

Mafia had rolecopped you night phase one, and could have blocked or killed you np2 but they were betting on you investigating cookie for free confirmation. It was risky for sure, but you were clever in foreseeing that. Nice job.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Disliked both town and mafia this game. Neither played anywhere close to optimal. The only remotely competent townie was Disc-Did.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
Ask Bullish to justify his reads and investigations. He can't. He guessed and got lucky.
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
Surprised that after more or less calling them out in D2 that I wasn’t killed (said something like if cookie flips water looks bad or vice versa)
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
-->
@Lunatic
At the end of the day there cookie had 3 votes, croc had 2, one of which was cookie.

Croc didn’t even fucking bother to show up and vote for his alternative lynch. So maybe it was a good idea to cut the dead weight. 
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
i'm terrible at town
and ok at scum

overall i suck at mafia
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Crocodile
Get better lol