When will the hypocrisy of the Catholic Church ever end?

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 34
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Tradesecret, The Debate Runaway,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, and now the runaway to what division of Christianity he follows,

YOUR PLACATING QUOTE: "Covid-19 came from China.   God is in control. He has a plan. And he will bring it to pass"

You are absolutely correct for a change, praise!  Since you biblically agree that Jesus, as the HEBREW serial killer Yahweh God incarnate, is in control of the cover-19 virus, therefore murdering many of His earthly creation, then you are as glad as I am in the fact that at least Jesus is NOT having babies dashed to pieces and women with child ripped open in performing brutal abortions this time as the book of Hosea so states!  Whew, huh?

JESUS SAID: "Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up." (Isiah 13:16)

This is just another part of Jesus' TRUE MO that you are too SCARED to debate with me!  Seriously, I don't blame you for continuing to RUN AWAY from this debate, as if I don't already easily own you and your biblical ignorance! LOL!!!

NEXT EQUAL PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE TRADESECRET?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
YOUR PLACATING QUOTE: "Covid-19 came from China.   God is in control. He has a plan. And he will bring it to pass"

You are absolutely correct for a change, praise!  Since you biblically agree that Jesus, as the HEBREW serial killer Yahweh God incarnate, is in control of the cover-19 virus, therefore murdering many of His earthly creation, then you are as glad as I am in the fact that at least Jesus is NOT having babies dashed to pieces and women with child ripped open in performing brutal abortions this time as the book of Hosea so states!  Whew, huh?

JESUS SAID: "Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up." (Isiah 13:16)
My quote was recognizing three things. Covid originated in China. God is in control. And the third was there is a both a relationship and a disconnect between first and second causes.  Obviously it went well over your head.  

What I did not agree with was that Jesus is a serial killer. In any event we have had that discussion and you lost. I have no reason to go over it again. At least until you are able to accept you lost or provide some new information we have not discussed in order to make your point. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Tradesecret, The Debate Runaway,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, and now the runaway to what division of Christianity he follows,

YOUR ONCE AGAIN RUNNING AWAY POST: "What I did not agree with was that Jesus is a serial killer. In any event we have had that discussion and you lost. I have no reason to go over it again. At least until you are able to accept you lost or provide some new information we have not discussed in order to make your point. "

First thing, there was no loss whatsoever, but just biblical axioms shown to you that you continue to run away from relative to Jesus being a serial murderer, understood? The fact remains that the millions of HIs creation that He judged, were DEAD in the aftermath, get it? When lives are lost and don't exist anymore in this instance, Jesus becomes a serial murderer, irrelative to His Judging or not!  2+2=4. The comical irony is the fact that you are an alleged attorney? Where did you get your schooling, a Cracker Jacks Box? LOL!

AGAIN: JESUS SAID: "Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up." (Isiah 13:16)

Within Jesus' "Judging" of His creation by taking their lives away from them, this is bad enough, especially since He is ever loving and forgiving. BUT, why was it so important for Jesus to have to take these lives away in having innocent infants dashed to pieces, and women with child ripped up with brutal abortions as He did in the Isaiah  13:16 passage?

Can you address this brutal act shown above by the ever loving and forgiving Jesus?  

The membership and I are awaiting cogent reply this time. Thank you.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
First thing, there was no loss whatsoever, but just biblical axioms shown to you that you continue to run away from relative to Jesus being a serial murderer, understood? The fact remains that the millions of HIs creation that He judged, were DEAD in the aftermath, get it? When lives are lost and don't exist anymore in this instance, Jesus becomes a serial murderer, irrelative to His Judging or not!  2+2=4. The comical irony is the fact that you are an alleged attorney? Where did you get your schooling, a Cracker Jacks Box? LOL!
Yep - and that is why we won't ever have a need to debate. Primarily because you can't recognize or accept defeat.  What part of "murder" don't you understand? Murder is an intentional and unlawful killing by one human on another. Jesus in his capacity as God never committed unlawful killing.  Gods cannot by definition commit murder any more than a dog could. It is something specific to humans. Hence if you want to declare that Jesus in his human capacity murdered, then we need to peruse the Gospels when he was alive on earth as human - to determine if in fact he killed anyone unlawfully. When you have done that - come back and tell me you did not lose.   

AGAIN: JESUS SAID: "Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up." (Isiah 13:16)

Within Jesus' "Judging" of His creation by taking their lives away from them, this is bad enough, especially since He is ever loving and forgiving. BUT, why was it so important for Jesus to have to take these lives away in having innocent infants dashed to pieces, and women with child ripped up with brutal abortions as He did in the Isaiah  13:16 passage?

Can you address this brutal act shown above by the ever loving and forgiving Jesus?  

The prophet Isaiah prophesied - you know, made a prediction about a future event in relation to Samaria.  And in that prophecy - which is simply a lawsuit against Samaria - hence a lawful action -  and a warning - to Samaria.  Because you have committed Treason against the State, you shall die. And all of you shall be wiped out, men, woman, and infants.  

God, the Trinity is the judge and king of the universe. Humanity already from the beginning have been living on death row.  All condemned to death and awaiting for their execution. Their crime is treason.  Forgiveness as you would know requires humanity to repent of their sins - and to apologise. If there is no repentance there is no forgiveness. If the Samarians even in their condemned state had repented of their rebellion against God, then he would have forgiven them, just like he did with Nineveh when Jonah turned up. But they did not. They just continued to mock God - and pretend it was all a joke. A bit like you really.  

Even in this situation the execution of justice was lawful.  Humanity broke the law. The prosecution brought it to the judge. The Judge found them guilty and sentenced them.  Children form part of the community of the Samaritans. Probably the woman were saying "my body my right" - hence they refused to repent - and willingly aborted their fetuses', and even this is not unlawful is it? After all we all know fetuses' are not human. And killing fetuses is not murder. Not now and not then. 

God's love was demonstrated therefore and so was his forgiveness. He showed love to the State - who wanted to see the treasonous and rebellious people judged lawfully and so for themselves to be protected and he showed forgiveness to everyone who repented.  Did anyone repent? I don't know. Do you?