Biden picks Kamala as president apparent.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 109
That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
I think BIden wants to lose this election, at best make it a near tie/contested  
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
bro biden soley picked kamala based on her race.

like people said, there were SEVERAL FAR more qualified picks. 

We, as americans don't GIVE A SHIT about the race and diversity of the people ruling our FUCKING country.

WE CARE ABOUT THE FUCKING QUALITY.

sorry for the rant bros like wtf is biden even doing honestly
Crocodile
Crocodile
also i fucking hated biden even before kamala.

don't support trump either though.

I'm considering voten for Joe, or just not vote at all
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Crocodile
As a person in the financial field, Trump would benefit you more economically. Just my two cents.
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@ILikePie5
As a person in the financial field, Trump would benefit you more economically. Just my two cents.
Trump's complete botching of a global crisis is causing the greatest economic problems since the great depression. So no, he most definitely is not better for anyone economically (except maybe billionaires who are still getting richer as the economy tanks)

hey are a tiny extremist group. They have little to no effect on events. 
that is wrong
why? because fox news told you so? They just want to frighten you. And it is working. 

Antifa is highly organized and they have tons of supporters
please provide evidence for this. 

yes drugs did kill him,fetanyol did kill george floyd
again, please provide evidence for your obvious lies. 

how has the government suppressed the movement, they have bend the knee to these people and have defunded the police-the federal
what? They beat them, tear gassed them, grabbed them off the street and shoved them into unmarked vans. The list goes on and on and on. The government is doing everything it can to suppress the fight for the rights of black people. 

not the point-the point is calling everyone under the sun a racist-trump,jordan peterson,milo,etc
I don't call everyone a racist. But it is a wide spread issue. And the right in particular loves to use dog whistle racism. So when a party weaponizes racism in order to win elections, that is a serious problem. 

what americas racist problem? dont bring up police brutality as that is not true
police brutality is certainly an issue. But beyond that, police discrimination is a bigger problem. You don't have to beat someone with a stick to be a racist. Police regularly harass people of color who have done nothing wrong. It is only when it escalates to the point of the cop killing the target of their racism that most people pay attention. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
Trump's complete botching of a global crisis is causing the greatest economic problems since the great depression. So no, he most definitely is not better for anyone economically (except maybe billionaires who are still getting richer as the economy tanks)
China caused it. Not Trump. Numbers are already coming back better than predictions.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Dr.Franklin
HB responded to you btw but he accidentally pinged me
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Dr.Franklin
sorry, most of 65 was a response to you, not ILikePie
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ILikePie5
China caused it. Not Trump. Numbers are already coming back better than predictions.
this makes literally no sense. China didn't cause anything. It is an outbreak of a new disease. 

And I didn't say Trump caused the pandemic. I said his complete botching of government's response to the crisis is causing massive economic problems the likes of which haven't been seen since the great depression. 

No one should trust that complete idiot with running a country. 
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@ILikePie5
Of course. But would he benefit the entire nation? We have to focus on everybody, not just ourselves. 

but trumps better than biden, that i definitely agree with.
Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@HistoryBuff
this makes literally no sense. China didn't cause anything. It is an outbreak of a new disease. 

And I didn't say Trump caused the pandemic. I said his complete botching of government's response to the crisis is causing massive economic problems the likes of which haven't been seen since the great depression. 

No one should trust that complete idiot with running a country. 

ah yes, China didn't cause anything.

China let thousands of people in a "celebration" when they knew the coronavirus was happening.

China refused to disclose information and blocked Taiwan from entering the WHO.

China's late actions, and late actions solely caused the virus to spread around the world.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Crocodile
China let thousands of people in a "celebration" when they knew the coronavirus was happening.
lol the US did exactly the same thing. Spring Break caused a huge spike in cases. But somehow china should be vilified for it, but republicans shouldn't?

The Trump administration has been messing with the stats too. They even redirected the info away from the CDC and to them directly so they could do it even more. So again, China is to blame for it even though trump is trying to do exactly the same thing?

China's late actions, and late actions solely caused the virus to spread around the world.
I'm sure China could have done more, earlier to prevent the spread. Lots of countries were taken off guard by how easily it spreads. But they did end up taking it seriously and getting it under control. trump still hasn't taken it seriously. He still questions whether basic safety measures the Chinese have been doing for months are necessary. 

So if you want to complain about late actions causing it to spread, Trump is an excellent place to look. 

Crocodile
Crocodile
-->
@HistoryBuff
lol the US did exactly the same thing. Spring Break caused a huge spike in cases. But somehow china should be vilified for it, but republicans shouldn't?

The Trump administration has been messing with the stats too. They even redirected the info away from the CDC and to them directly so they could do it even more. So again, China is to blame for it even though trump is trying to do exactly the same thing?

I'm sure China could have done more, earlier to prevent the spread. Lots of countries were taken off guard by how easily it spreads. But they did end up taking it seriously and getting it under control. trump still hasn't taken it seriously. He still questions whether basic safety measures the Chinese have been doing for months are necessary. 
Did I ever, in one fucking sentence, say that Donald Trump was taking the virus seriosuly? No.

I hate Trump, I always will.

Both are bad, I'm glad you agree.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Crocodile
Of course. But would he benefit the entire nation? We have to focus on everybody, not just ourselves. 
Honorable. I think he’d do just that. As a middle class person Trump has benefited our family business tremendously. Unemployment was at record lows, wages were increasing. Stock market was great for finance people like us 😉

but trumps better than biden, that i definitely agree with.
Yup
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Crocodile
Did I ever, in one fucking sentence, say that Donald Trump was taking the virus seriosuly? No.

I hate Trump, I always will.

Both are bad, I'm glad you agree.
agreed. China fucked stuff up too. But no country has gotten their response entirely correct. China was the 1st hit by this. They had the least time and the least data available to make an effective response. 

The US was one of the last countries to have a serious outbreak. They had the most time and the most data upon which to design their reaction. And now the US is the epicenter of the pandemic because the US government did very little to try to keep it in check. 

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ILikePie5
Honorable. I think he’d do just that. As a middle class person Trump has benefited our family business tremendously. Unemployment was at record lows, wages were increasing. Stock market was great for finance people like us 
so you are going to give Trump points for inheriting a booming economy from Obama. but you aren't going to blame him for tanking that economy with his horrendous response to a global crisis? How biased can you get?

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
so you are going to give Trump points for inheriting a booming economy from Obama. but you aren't going to blame him for tanking that economy with his horrendous response to a global crisis? How biased can you get?
Lol the economy is already making a comeback even if you blame Trump. Voters consistently prefer Trump on the economy compared to Joe Biden who will be a disaster for the economy. The economy would’ve tanked harder if Joe Biden was in office, I can tell you that for sure.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ILikePie5
Lol the economy is already making a comeback even if you blame Trump
are you high? The economy is floating on the stimulus checks the government was giving out. Those just ended and the republicans are refusing to continue it. That means there is about to be WAY less money floating through the economy. The moratorium on evictions is also ending which will further add to the crisis. The cases are also nowhere near under control. 

We are a long way from a comeback. 

Voters consistently prefer Trump on the economy compared to Joe Biden who will be a disaster for the economy.
that's because lots of people are stupid and believe what talking heads on Fox news say. People tend to confuse the economy and the stock market as the same thing. They are not. 

The economy would’ve tanked harder if Joe Biden was in office, I can tell you that for sure.
hell no. for 1, if the government had gotten a better handle on the virus, we would be having a much better time economically. Trump completely botched it.

2nd, the only thing keeping the economy afloat was the stimulus money coming from the government. The republicans have now cut that off which is going to hit the economy hard. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@HistoryBuff
why? because fox news told you so? They just want to frighten you. And it is working. 

no because over 80 days since floyds death,there is still social upheaval in our once great american cities

please provide evidence for this. 
our chief mod himself is a massive supporter of antifa he said and many on the left support their "anti-fascist" motion

again, please provide evidence for your obvious lies. 
the autopsy

what? They beat them, tear gassed them, grabbed them off the street and shoved them into unmarked vans. The list goes on and on and on. The government is doing everything it can to suppress the fight for the rights of black people. 
but hold on-i thought it was white supremecists!!

I don't call everyone a racist. But it is a wide spread issue. And the right in particular loves to use dog whistle racism. So when a party weaponizes racism in order to win elections, that is a serious problem. 
you might not but most of the left seems interested in labeling every trump supporter a racist

police brutality is certainly an issue. But beyond that, police discrimination is a bigger problem. You don't have to beat someone with a stick to be a racist. Police regularly harass people of color who have done nothing wrong. It is only when it escalates to the point of the cop killing the target of their racism that most people pay attention. 
its an issue for all races and is due to the physiological training of cops but it  can chnage wihtout lying or defundiing them
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
are you high? The economy is floating on the stimulus checks the government was giving out. Those just ended and the republicans are refusing to continue it. That means there is about to be WAY less money floating through the economy. The moratorium on evictions is also ending which will further add to the crisis. The cases are also nowhere near under control. 

We are a long way from a comeback. 
Huh? Trump extended unemployment benefits and stopped evictions with executive orders cause Democrats refused to consider them in separate bills.

that's because lots of people are stupid and believe what talking heads on Fox news say. People tend to confuse the economy and the stock market as the same thing. They are not.
Yup, Americans are stupid, racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobing, and deplorables.

hell no. for 1, if the government had gotten a better handle on the virus, we would be having a much better time economically. Trump completely botched it.
Nope lol. Joe Biden would’ve locked everything down as part of a nationwide lockdown disregarding individual states that don’t have problems. Leaving it to states and localities is how federalism works. Then again I don’t think you understand the concept yet.

2nd, the only thing keeping the economy afloat was the stimulus money coming from the government. The republicans have now cut that off which is going to hit the economy hard.
No Democrats did by poisoning the bill with bailouts of blue states by red states. A separate bill was offered in the Senate with things both sides agreed on like evictions and unemployment but Chuck Schumer blocked it.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ILikePie5
Huh? Trump extended unemployment benefits and stopped evictions with executive orders
no he didn't. He extended a small amount of the unemployment benefits. And he did not stop evictions at all. His order asked a government department to look into whether evictions should be stopped. It did not order them to stop it. 

cause Democrats refused to consider them in separate bills.
what a joke. The republicans outright refused to continue these. They wanted them cut. But somehow it is the democrat's fault? 

Yup, Americans are stupid, racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobing, and deplorables.
anyone who can watch fox news and believe what they are hearing is probably at least a little bit stupid. 

Nope lol. Joe Biden would’ve locked everything down as part of a nationwide lockdown disregarding individual states that don’t have problems. 
and gotten covid under control so that the economy would be recovering much faster. Instead America is still having massive numbers of cases which is continuing to cripple the economy. 

Leaving it to states and localities is how federalism works. Then again I don’t think you understand the concept yet.
the problem with that logic is that this is not a local issue. It is a national one. Viruses don't stop at the border between states. When florida went ahead with spring break, it spread cases all across the country. allowing the pandemic to be mismanaged and letting the virus spread is a complete botching of the response. 

A separate bill was offered in the Senate with things both sides agreed on like evictions and unemployment but Chuck Schumer blocked it.
What bill? There is no way the republicans agreed to extending the unemployment. At least half the republicans in the senate were dead set against this. So i'm pretty sure you are making this up. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
no he didn't. He extended a small amount of the unemployment benefits. And he did not stop evictions at all. His order asked a government department to look into whether evictions should be stopped. It did not order them to stop it. 
You probably want to read the EOs then.

what a joke. The republicans outright refused to continue these. They wanted them cut. But somehow it is the democrat's fault?
They filed for a 1 week extension for 600 dollar checks so negotiations could continue and people would get money but Democrats rejected that.

and gotten covid under control so that the economy would be recovering much faster. Instead America is still having massive numbers of cases which is continuing to cripple the economy. 
There is little correlation between lockdowns and COVID under control. It works in some areas but in others it didn’t. That’s why leaving it to the states is better, because Wyoming doesn’t need the same restrictions as New York does. It’s how federalism works. Look it up sometime. Not to mention the cases overwhelmingly come from inner cities where protests are rampant.

the problem with that logic is that this is not a local issue. It is a national one. Viruses don't stop at the border between states. When florida went ahead with spring break, it spread cases all across the country. allowing the pandemic to be mismanaged and letting the virus spread is a complete botching of the response.
A lockdown wouldn’t have stopped that dude. I could’ve traveled to Florida from Oklahoma and the federal government couldn’t have done anything about it because they don’t have the resources for regulation. They can’t force states to have nationwide lockdown much less a mask mandate. It violates the 10th Amendment.

What bill? There is no way the republicans agreed to extending the unemployment. At least half the republicans in the senate were dead set against this. So i'm pretty sure you are making this up. 
Martha McSally offered a resolution extending the 600 benefits for a week while negotiations continue. Blocked by Chuck Schumer. Anything else?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
whos going to suffer more with defunding the police

black communities
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Whites in gated communities and college kids sure as hell don't need public police.

Defund police is great for those people. I mean who wants to pay to protect ghettoville anyway?

It's so funny how today's Marxist Democrats and the KKK have near similar goals.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
blacks are also socially right on some things but they vote dem
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
They vote dem for the free money. They really don't see the destruction of the black family as anything to really worry about due to welfare targetting skin color. It's just the price for free stuffs.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
very true
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
U watchin rn?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
what's happinin?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
what's happinin?
They brought up a woman who said her 65 year old dad died due to Trump claiming that he had no pre existing conditions. Her dad was 400 pounds