Bastard States Mafia DP2

Author: warren42

Read-only
Total: 127
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
Lynched Last DP

Croc: You are Idaho. Your state is covered with gorgeous mountains and forests (plus Boise is a neat little city), but people just remember you for potatoes. It’s a pretty lame thing to be known for. You are vanilla. You win with the town.

Died in the Night

Ragnar: You are Oklahoma. Not quite the south, west, or Midwest, you live in your own little bubble as Texas’ punching bag. Tiger King gave you a bunch of publicity a few months ago, but that faded pretty quickly, huh? You are vanilla. You win with the town.

Playerlist:
1. Supadudz
2. Discipulus_Didicit
3. Bearman
4. oromagi
5. iLikePie5
6. Speedrace
7. PressF4Respect
9. Lunatic
10. littlecookie
12. waterphoenix

With 10 players alive it takes 6 to lynch. Happy hunting!

D2 will last 72 hours (ish) and end at 8PM EST on Sunday 8/16.

warren42
warren42
Can whoever gets here first tag for me? I gotta run

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I copped Lunatic, he's guilty 

VTL Lunatic
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
@oromagi
@Discipulus_Didicit
@Speedrace
@WaterPhoenix
I got a guilty on Lunatic
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
VTL Lunatic
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
@PressF4Respect
@skittlez09
@BearMan
here
Vader
Vader
No one should ever doubt McMuffins now. I said from the start that Lunatic was more scum
Vader
Vader
Now that we know Lunatic is scum, it's time to hunt the other scum.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
I'm worried about what makes this game bastard since we now see two VANILLA- suggesting that the traditional source of bastardness- roles, may not be an important source of bastardness for this game.  Perhaps there are multiple duped states.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
I am Georgia, 3rd party lyncher because Gerogia is the leading state for lynches in America. I had to lynch either Idaho or California and be the first vote on the lynch. I've met my win condition and now win along whoever makes it to the end (yes I can joint win). Poor croc claimed Idaho first, so he was my victim. But I was hoping for a mass claim yesterday to see if California was a possibility, but no one seemed interested in the idea of it so whatevs.

Ya'll are welcome to use a lynch on me, or if not I'll help town. I've won so I am indifferent. As I've sated in the past I generally hate lynchers as I feel they are low effort, though I do give warren some props on changing the mechanics of this one to make it a little more challenging. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
There is still justifications for the roles to states, so I'm not sure what you mean.

I also think the bastard part is mod intervention.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
VTL Lunatic
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic

"Mississippi had the highest lynchings from 1882-1968 with 581.  Georgia was second with 531, and Texas was third with 493.  79% of lynching happened in the South."

Nice try

Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
There also isn't ant statistics for modern lynchings. 
Vader
Vader
Also that's inherently a scum role
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
I am Georgia, 3rd party lyncher because Gerogia is the leading state for lynches in America
Yeah, actually kinda figured TP lyncher after that croc flip and said as much to warren in my pm (ya'll can even ask him in the endgame). Makes no sense to do that as scum.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
"Mississippi had the highest lynchings from 1882-1968 with 581.  Georgia was second with 531, and Texas was third with 493.  79% of lynching happened in the South."

Nice try

*shrugs* Tell that to warren. I'm just reading what my role says. Idc, I have already won.. And using another lynch on me just hurts you homes. Not sure how warren factors third parties in numbers but usually they count towards town.

Vader
Vader
TOWN
Water
Supa
READ TOWN
Speed
NULL
everyone not listed
SLIGHT SCUM
Pie
DD
SCUM
Lunatic
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
Also that's inherently a scum role
Uh, duh? 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
I got a guilty on you 1st thing

Second, you seem to want to be kept alive, if you won already, you shouldn't care
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@oromagi
I'm worried about what makes this game bastard since we now see two VANILLA- suggesting that the traditional source of bastardness- roles, may not be an important source of bastardness for this game.  Perhaps there are multiple duped states.
Pretty sure it really is just the warren-being-a-smartass-on-the-sideline aspect.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
VTL Lunatic

third party isn't really useful to town either.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Yeah, actually kinda figured TP lyncher after that croc flip and said as much to warren in my pm (ya'll can even ask him in the endgame). Makes no sense to do that as scum.
I really hate the role tbh. Kind of kills my will to play most of the time with how easy it is. Had the same role in a speed race game and basically pulled it off just as easy but it didn't work due to a voting technicality. You might have been in that one, not sure.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
I got a guilty on you 1st thing

Second, you seem to want to be kept alive, if you won already, you shouldn't care

Yes third party investigate guilty. Btw outting cop over that was pretty idiotic. You kind of hurt your team lol
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
Also copping me was a complete waste lol like why bro
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
A third party is still scum. I have a strong time believing that justification at all. It just seems like a cop out fmpov
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
A third party is still scum. I have a strong time believing that justification at all. It just seems like a cop out fmpov
Based on your hair-brained theory with the connotations last phase, I have a hard time being surprised lol. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Anyways, detective supa, you go on cracking the game with your genius abilities at scum hunting lol.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
Had the same role in a speed race game and basically pulled it off just as easy but it didn't work due to a voting technicality. You might have been in that one, not sure.
Yes, I was about to mention it haha. I was getting flashbacks last night after I realized what you were:

Though iirc you were legitimately helpful to town after you got your win in that game.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Though iirc you were legitimately helpful to town after you got your win in that game.
I'm willing to now as well. I got nothing better to do