Author: warren42

Read-only
Total: 127
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Because I had a feeling your scum buddy was gonna try to drive the train away from you and focus on someone else. Furthermore, I think this is a gambit that you are doing to prevent yourself from getting lynched, playing the "third party" role. I have a hard time believing that was your motivation. I think you did that to prey on a noob. With GP, you were much more subtle and outted yourself in general
Vader
Vader
Lunatic literally has no utility to town besides his "support." You don't even know if he's lying. 
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
Because I had a feeling your scum buddy was gonna try to drive the train away from you and focus on someone else. Furthermore, I think this is a gambit that you are doing to prevent yourself from getting lynched, playing the "third party" role. I have a hard time believing that was your motivation.

lol k detective supa

I think you did that to prey on a noob. With GP, you were much more subtle and outted yourself in general
I was way less subtle with GP are you kidding me? I claimed day role cop, which is way less likely than a DP1 CC lol. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
I'm willing to now as well. I got nothing better to do
Well, obviously if there is no better target we are going to lynch you but I am willing to accept this for now. Let's wait for the rest of town to get on and give their opinions.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Fair enough. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
You got away with with because you preyed on a noob. Croc is inexperienced at mafia and you could do that easily and be believed because you are also surrounded by 3 noob players and an AFK. I don't like that one bit
Lunatic
Lunatic
Anyone find yesterdays wagon interesting, considering half the people on crocs wagon figured I was up to something yet still voted croc?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Vader
Lunatic literally has no utility to town besides his "support." You don't even know if he's lying. 
He is our default lynch for sure.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
You got away with with because you preyed on a noob. Croc is inexperienced at mafia and you could do that easily and be believed because you are also surrounded by 3 noob players and an AFK. I don't like that one bit
It's not my fault warren made a noob one of my two lynch targets. He shouldn't have claimed so early. You don't have to like it and I don't have to care.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Seriously? Ignoring a cop guilty and a false CC over one time where Lunatic failed at his goal and said he'll help now. He failed that time. He's saying he won and he wants to be kept alive to help? And you don't sus that at all? WTF
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
I still think your bullshitting this entire thing. It just seems to convenient IMO, I know ur scum and I want to hunt down other mafia
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
relax supa. He said I was the default lynch what are you talking about? And stop pretending like you actually did anything useful with your cop result haha
Lunatic
Lunatic
I still think your bullshitting this entire thing. It just seems to convenient IMO, I know ur scum and I want to hunt down other mafia
lol k whatever you say. You have nothing to base your dis-belief in my claim but your gut, so I don't know what you want me to say. Nothing for me to argue with or debate here.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
Anyone find yesterdays wagon interesting, considering half the people on crocs wagon figured I was up to something yet still voted croc?

That's a good lead if there were people like that. For people that thought croc was scum that just means they were wrong, no big deal there. Voting for someone then saying "ehhhhhh they might be town though" feels more like scum trying to get the mislynch while also distancing themselves from it to avoid suspicion.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
That's a good lead if there were people like that. For people that thought croc was scum that just means they were wrong, no big deal there. Voting for someone then saying "ehhhhhh they might be town though" feels more like scum trying to get the mislynch while also distancing themselves from it to avoid suspicion.
Oromagi and speed stand out to me as the most blatant. Oro said he felt suspicious of me after I claimed. Which is odd and he never substantiated why, and implies inside knowledge. If he was scum he knew croc was town and thus that I was lying. But it didn't take much to convince him to lynch croc either. Speed kind of fell similar but unless I am mixing him up with ragnar I think he gets a pass because he thought it was a bus, which is a much townier angle.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Vader
You don't sus that at all? WTF
Where are you getting that from? I just made two posts in a row saying lunatic is probably going to be our lynch...

Also all the stuff you just mentioned is a null tell considering his claim.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Oro: My instinct is to believe Croc and sus TUF

Oro's next post: Well that's a fairly convincing argument  although I still have some question whether Croc's trying to get himself lynched. VTL Croc

Didn't take much convincing for him to wagon that one despite his "suspicion" of me.

Vader
Vader
So here are the player list and reads for me overall to come to my analysis on who is scum

1. Supadudz
2. Discipulus_Didicit
3. Bearman
4. oromagi
5. iLikePie5
6. Speedrace
7. PressF4Respect
8. Lunatic
9. littlecookie
10. waterphoenix

Water and I are town

2. Discipulus_Didicit
3. Bearman
4. oromagi
5. iLikePie5
6. Speedrace
7. PressF4Respect
8. Lunatic
9. littlecookie

That leaves these 8
Lunatic is scum to me and practically scum, so we bold him

2. Discipulus_Didicit
3. Bearman
4. oromagi
5. iLikePie5
6. Speedrace
7. PressF4Respect
8. Lunatic
9. littlecookie

I think Bear and Press are town just due to activity alone. I don't read Bear as having any scum things. I believe his lowkey attitude is a town. Also with Press being AWOL and him being alive, I think mafia is just trying to keep him alive so they can force mislynches if a replacement isn't there

2. Discipulus_Didicit
4. oromagi
5. iLikePie5
6. Speedrace
8. Lunatic
9. littlecookie

With role in mind, I believe that Speed is a slight town read. His role PM being similar to towns PM is a townie thing overall, he's still a null because he's Speed, but doing POE, I don't think he can be scum

2. Discipulus_Didicit
4. oromagi
5. iLikePie5
8. Lunatic
9. littlecookie

Then it comes down to Disc, Pie, and Cookie. I think Disc is the top candidate at the moment for scum. His hammer on Croc and his willingness to comply with a guilty player and an anti-town role is a strong scum tell IMO.

2. Discipulus_Didicit
4. oromagi
5. iLikePie5
8. Lunatic
9. littlecookie

It's either Oromagi, Pie, and Cookie. I think Cookie is gone from the pile. There lurking overall and sparse activity is usually a town tell for them

2. Discipulus_Didicit
4. oromagi
5. iLikePie5
8. Lunatic

IMO, it comes down to Oromagi or Pie. I'm leaning more Oromagi now. He says his role is up for interpretation but in my from what I seen, I don't think any role is up for interpretation in the first place. Mine, Water, Croc, Ragnar, Speed, and Lunatic's are all inherently based on the negative. The fact that one is up for interpretation seems a bit fishy.

I also think the town vs the town argument is not a good point to make

Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
@Discipulus_Didicit
A default isn't a top lynch thought. Default is just, "ehh we have nothing, fuck it let's go for him cause ____"
Vader
Vader
I'm going off for a bit, but those are my reads
Lunatic
Lunatic
If all supa is going to do is rant about how I am scum, we should probably flat out ignore him this day phase. If I am getting lynched, I'm getting lynched, that's fine. Let's try not to waste the day phase screaming the same thing over and over again. Town should want to make use of the time in the day phase and hunt for who they think other scum is. Supa not doing that is anti-town, even if he is town cop. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@warren42
btw if you can't find a replacement for pressf you should use croc or ragnar please. Having 10 players alive means 6 votes are needed to lynch. If press is town that means we only have 6 active townies so 6 votes will be hard for us and if press is scum we have no way of reading him...
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@warren42
Use ragnar please lol No offence to croc, but he would be more active. Also if he isn't willing to replace, I will after I am lynched.
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
VTL lunatic 

considering lunatic admitted to supas cop claim i town read supa 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
--> @oromagi
I'm worried about what makes this game bastard since we now see two VANILLA- suggesting that the traditional source of bastardness- roles, may not be an important source of bastardness for this game.  Perhaps there are multiple duped states.
Pretty sure it really is just the warren-being-a-smartass-on-the-sideline aspect.

do you have something to report?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@oromagi
do you have something to report?
Is there a particular reason you should think I would?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@skittlez09
Supa is guaranteed town.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@oromagi
NVM don't answer that
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Lunatic
@Vader
@ILikePie5
@Speedrace
@skittlez09
Pretty sure Oromagi just town confirmed himself.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
nice, speed is next on the list