Bastard States Mafia D6

Author: warren42

Total: 96
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
You told this fool not to lynch and he goes and does it. He’s looking for you to hammer me. 
I said not to vote until I said my piece. I’ve said my peace. If I was scum  would’ve hammered you already.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Pie for the love of god. Disc was a role cop. A cop claim as scum would make no sense since Disc was the role cop. This is the towns only investigative role at all

Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
It’s obvious that it’s a 1x janitor and a RB. Warren does that all the time in his game

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Pie for the love of god. Disc was a role cop. A cop claim as scum would make no sense since Disc was the role cop. This is the towns only investigative role at all
You’re still not answering my question
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
It’s obvious that it’s a 1x janitor and a RB. Warren does that all the time in his game
I’ve never seen that in my life. That’s not even a JOAT and either way you can’t use both of those actions at once can you?
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5

And think about the logic. We have no idea how scum is balanced. Look at the roles man. Just look. It’s a un CC’d cop, the only town investigative, and Disc already claimed role cop.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
I have no fucking explanation how it happened. Remember that Oro gave Disc a telescope as well. What if that had anything to do with it
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
unvote 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader

And think about the logic. We have no idea how scum is balanced. Look at the roles man. Just look. It’s a un CC’d cop, the only town investigative, and Disc already claimed role cop.
It doesn’t answer my question and how could it make sense? Warren gave you a fake claim.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
But why would it be logically for me to claim a cop when Disc was the role cop? Disc would’ve used it since he’s the role cop in general. I would’ve claimed something else

Pie, I’m the only town investigative role that is UN CC’d! I haven’t been countered yet. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@skittlez09
I’m confirmed town at this point cause if I was scum I would’ve insta hammered Supa.
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@ILikePie5
its gotta be supa at this point bro 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
But why would it be logically for me to claim a cop when Disc was the role cop? Disc would’ve used it since he’s the role cop in general. I would’ve claimed something else
It’s a fake claim and it fits with the miller claim by Water.

Pie, I’m the only town investigative role that is UN CC’d! I haven’t been countered yet. 
Maybe there is no investigative role. I suggest you build a case on Cookie. I’m confirmes town at this point.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Pie. It’s an un CC’d, role cop counter, and strong claimed town, versus someone who literally wanted to lynch me after you said do not vote
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@Vader
shits going so fast i cant keep track lol 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@warren42
Any comments?
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@ILikePie5
its a bastard game afterall its possible he didnt give town any invest roles 
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Ok then. Let’s look at the case for me

1. My top two scum reads were Lunatic and Disc. I even said I am not comfortable lynching Croc over Lunatic. I had a whole theory about this, and I was fucking right. My top two scum reads were scum

2. I AM UN CC’D! LITERALLY! That should be enough to swing your vote on Cookie in the first place. A cop is a major role and the fact that you are scum reading me off that makes no sense whatsoever

These are two big reasons why I’m town. If Lunatic was a lone wolf, I would have vouched for him to be saved instead of tunelling his lynch, being paranoid AF, and overall causing a ruckus to lynch him that DP. Why would I tunnel a scum which I had no communication with that hard in the game? It makes no sense
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@Vader
you could've easily sacraficed lunatic lmao

skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@ILikePie5
Lunatic while he is scum he's still 3rd party and isnt that useful to mafia 

sacraficing him to gain town cred is more beneficial than keeping him alive 
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Let’s look at the case against Cookie right. Here is my theory

Disc and Lunatic are the two best mafia players. They had a strategy overall to try to win. They wanted Cookie to lay as low as possible so town inherently digs themselves a hole with such logic so that Cookie did not have any solid reads form anyone due to his inactivity, which would cause you to overall start sus me and a person who is un CC’d. You are falling right into the trap they designed for you

Cookie has hopped on every hammer there was without any reason or logic whatsoever. He has made so minimal contributions that he’s anti town in his play. The only time he was active is when Croc was being lynched. He said nothing, about Lunatic or Disc at all, and didn’t even VTNL when he was online to do so.

Now look. He wants to get a lynch ASAP so he can win. This is the most active he’s been and it’s to stir a mislynch
Vader
Vader
-->
@skittlez09
He’s mafia. He isn’t a third party. Scum had no way of communicating with strategy, and play in general. The risky option is to sacrifice, but that makes no apparent sense in a bastard game at all
Vader
Vader
-->
@skittlez09
There is also a key differences between a sacrifice and a tunnel. I hard pushed Lunatic throughout his tenure. I didn’t just sacrifice him like nothing. I went paranoia over this
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@Vader
first of all me staying low is standard for me as town an u even admitted to that urself 

secondly ive given plenty of my reads for hammering 

thirdly i didnt even see the last dp because i was in the forums an by the time i saw it it was too late 

thats also why i didnt claim till this dp despite pie asking me last dp 

fourthly im active now because there's only 3 of us 

it'd be suicide if i was inactive lmao 
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@ILikePie5
supas grasping for straws at this point 
Vader
Vader
first of all me staying low is standard for me as town an u even admitted to that urself 
I did. And it’s obvious that Disc noticed it and wanted you to lay low so that you can obviously do the hammer. I said the strategy. Smart mafia like Disc take a town behavior and turn into a scum
secondly ive given plenty of my reads for hammering 
You have much more for town mislynches than actual scum
thirdly i didnt even see the last dp because i was in the forums an by the time i saw it it was too late 
Excuse
thats also why i didnt claim till this dp despite pie asking me last dp 
And I claimed DP2 without anyone CC’ing me. You also claimed vanilla
fourthly im active now because there's only 3 of us 
Because you need a mislynch to win
it'd be suicide if i was inactive lmao 
Because you wouldn’t win
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@Vader
I did. And it’s obvious that Disc noticed it and wanted you to lay low so that you can obviously do the hammer. I said the strategy. Smart mafia like Disc take a town behavior and turn into a scum
making assumptions, 

mafia could've easily had u claim cop to gain towncred under the guise of the role blocks 

Excuse
i was gone throughout most of the day at the skatepark lol 

ask warren i literally pmed him cuz i injured my wrist at the park so i didnt know how active id be 

Because you need a mislynch to win
so if im town you'd just expect me to do nothing knowing there'd be 3 of us left? 

that'd be literally suicide as a town bruh 
Vader
Vader
-->
@skittlez09
I honestly don’t care. I know your lying

VTL Skittlez
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->