Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 786
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@MisterChris
Pie and Oro decide that Speedrace is fishy. His claim to PGO is a common scum claim, so we should lynch him just to be safe. Plus, he isn’t contributing to the prosecution much. Speed counters that he was only gone for a few hours, plus he normally does not support day 1 lynching. Verdict: No opinion yet
It's not a common scum claim FYI. I've been playing for a while now and I don't think I've even heard of scum claiming PGO.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Speedrace
It's at least a smart one
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Because town overwhelmingly claims them and it therefore is extremely likely to lynch a town unnecessarily.
You’re forgetting the live game where I was scum and my partner claimed PGO and y’all fell for it lol.
Speedrace
Speedrace
Town Reads:
9. Speedrace - he's so handsome and strong and really macho v. cool
3. MrChris - strongest town read, playing very towny with good analysis
2. oromagi - town, behaves like normal Oro town
6. BearMan - town, good analysis and when he said he thinks That1User is doctor, that made me town read him more
7. WaterPhoenix - slight town read, plays fairly towny
10. Ragnar - slight town, not that active but playing mostly towny

Null Reads:
8. Crocodile - null, inactive
1. skittlez09 - null, inactive
5. iLikePie5 - null, don't like his claim but he's playing normal Pie town

Scum Reads:
4. That1User - slight scum read because of this post where she says thank you to Bear for saying to protect her because she might be doctor, yet she doesn't claim doctor...that's suspicious to me
11. Pattern - scum read because of this post by MisterChris
12. Greyparrot - scum read, broke town meta, character doesn't match role, and was inactive

Speedrace
Speedrace
noshac
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
You’re forgetting the live game where I was scum and my partner claimed PGO and y’all fell for it lol.
I must not have been in that game
But still, that's one time out of dozens of games
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
I must not have been in that game
But still, that's one time out of dozens of games
It was live game in the Discord and you we’re convinced that he was down. You cast the hammering vote that lead to our win lol. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
Oh yeah I remember now
Pattern
Debates: 1
Pattern
The really odd thing is that I am being completely dis-regarded as useless. If you think I may be wrong, or maybe making a mountain out of a molehill with my read, that's one thing. I am fine with that. But I am actually being counter scum read and told I am as good as useless for pressuring the guy who tried ousting the doctor. Clearly anti-town behavior. Even if he is town, is was objectively bad for him to do that. People aren't even dis-agreeing with me on that. But I'm useless even if I am town because of this read? Seriously? Really makes me want to play and contribute more.... lol
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Pattern
I disagree with BearMan about you being "useless," if that helps. You're either playing mafia or cracking down wayyy too hard on questionable reads.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Pattern
Even if he is town, is was objectively bad for him to do that.
Not objectively, as I said here 

But I'm useless even if I am town because of this read? Seriously? Really makes me want to play and contribute more.... lol
That's how mafia goes
Barney
Debates: 51
Barney
-->
@Speedrace
It's not a common scum claim FYI. I've been playing for a while now and I don't think I've even heard of scum claiming PGO.
While not a common scum claim, you hosted my first game here when Supa did a PGO fake claim.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Barney
Oh yeah
Barney
Barney
-->
@Pattern
The really odd thing is that I am being completely dis-regarded as useless.
In #380, I called that premature.

If you think I may be wrong, or maybe making a mountain out of a molehill with my read, that's one thing.
That pretty well sums up my opinion of a lot of the fights today. Still, I do understand that applying pressure is important to generate scum slips.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
We definitely should Lynch today. I’ve been a proponent of first day lynches consistently. It gives us more information next Day Phase for more thematical analysis along with other investigative results. 

BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
-->
@ILikePie5
If we need a lynch I'd def go with Pattern.
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@BearMan
how about bear instead?
BearMan
BearMan
Okay, man. Let me prove you wrong using your own medicine. You have constantly displayed a pattern of sus behavior. This pattern can be seen by trying to lynch anyone who made a mistake. This is an obvious scum pattern. You could argue about a noob, but noobs don't tend to follow this pattern unless they are scum. I have consistently contributed to town, in fact much than you have, by backing up my claims with patterns of behavior. You on the other hand have made the thinnest links and backed them up with no patterns whatsoever. Are you sure your name should be Pattern, Pattern?
Barney
Barney
-->
@BearMan
@Pattern
Do you two need to tunnel on each other this much? I strikes me as non-constrictive OMGUS.
Speedrace
Speedrace
VTL Pattern
Barney
Barney
My above post was referring to #406 and 407.

408 was at least pun-tastic.
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@Barney
I'm not omgus'ing him, he's doing it to me. He has obvious scummy behavior, and I believe that he is scum.
Pattern
Pattern
Okay, man. Let me prove you wrong using your own medicine. You have constantly displayed a pattern of sus behavior. This pattern can be seen by trying to lynch anyone who made a mistake.
Oh so your finally admitting it was a mistake then? That's a step in the right direction.

This is an obvious scum pattern. You could argue about a noob, but noobs don't tend to follow this pattern unless they are scum. I have consistently contributed to town, in fact much than you have, by backing up my claims with patterns of behavior. You on the other hand have made the thinnest links and backed them up with no patterns whatsoever. Are you sure your name should be Pattern, Pattern?
How have you contributed to town? All you've done is push my lynch after I went after you lol. That's literally all.
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@Speedrace
I've already character claimed lol. So you are full on pursuing my lynch then? Great. Fun game.
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@Speedrace
For Bear saying that Sakura is doctor, I don't think that was a bad choice because mafia would almost certainly have figured it out anyway. If he's mafia, he would've just told them in their PMs. If anything, it makes Bear town because mafia wouldn't want town to have that info
How are you certain mafia would be familiar with the theme?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Pattern
I've already character claimed lol. So you are full on pursuing my lynch then? Great. Fun game.
What does you character claiming have to do with anything?

And getting lynched DP1 happens to everyone, you gotta learn from your mistakes and do better next time
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Pattern
How are you certain mafia would be familiar with the theme?
Mafia figuring out that Sakura --> Doctor has nothing to do with the theme
Pattern
Pattern
I don't understand how bear is being town read. I just don't. I almost feel like it's because I pressured him, in which case maybe I shot town in the foot by ever going after him lol. If it's literally that you just suspect me for going after him and that's why he's so town, maybe my death will be beneficial with some backwards logic?
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@Speedrace
What does you character claiming have to do with anything?
You are voting me, and I claimed. So I was just saying that means you are voting me for death.

And getting lynched DP1 happens to everyone, you gotta learn from your mistakes and do better next time
Yeah, but what was my mistake? Potentially being wrong about 1 read? Do I really need to be lynched for that? I have admitted several times I could be wrong. I am obviously the minority against bearman, you really think mafia would still be pursuing this? What do you expect to achieve out of my lynch? Will my lynch help you decide whether bear is scum, or is this just out of spite because you think I am "aggressive" somehow? lol
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@Speedrace
Mafia figuring out that Sakura --> Doctor has nothing to do with the theme
Bearman used theme logic to make that determination... so....