Why Do Evangelicals Follow Trump?

Author: lady3keys

Total: 126
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
There is a viral video out exposing a maskless Pelosi fleeing a Salon that was supposed to be under lockdown.
Yup, I mentioned it to Miss. Lady. Downsized as one Democrat. Coincidentally the most powerful Democrat atm
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Coincidentally the most powerful Democrat atm.

The most powerful person in the USA if Biden somehow steals the election.

It's okay for Democrats to be above the laws they create. Just look at DACA. Ignore the laws you want whenever you feel like it.

Media won't ever bother a Democrat elite with such trivial matters.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
It's okay for Democrats to be above the laws they create. Just look at DACA. Ignore the laws you want whenever you feel like it.
There was a picture of Andrew Cuomo not wearing a mask outside as well. Rules for thee but not for me
lady3keys
Debates: 0
lady3keys
-->
@ILikePie5
Working class people are rapidly supporting Donald Trump. The base of the Democratic Party lies on the West  Coast and Northeast. They are no longer the party of the working class no matter how much they claim to be. Trump doesn’t go on flexing his ties. Pelosi actively does and breaks her own rules that she advocates for.
Are you saying she doesn't have a right to buy ice cream if that is what she likes?  And Trump talks about his ties all the time.  He has a penthouse practically made out of gold for Pete's sake.  He has been charged with fraud over and over again -- and just recently had to pay back a couple million dollars he pilfered from a so-called charity created under his name.  The court decided to give it to a black education charity, precisely because it was the last thing Trump would willingly do.  He worships money and dictators.  The evidence is overwhelming.  I'm not saying democrats can't be self-righteous and pretentious, because they can.  But they care for the working class a hell of a lot more than Trump or Mitch McConnell. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@lady3keys
Are you saying she doesn't have a right to buy ice cream if that is what she likes? 
I never said that. It just shows she’s an elite who can eat and do whatever she wants because she’s an elite. She can advocate for wearing masks and closing businesses but goes to get her done in a closed salon violating her own proposals. It’s a disgrace.

And Trump talks about his ties all the time.  He has a penthouse practically made out of gold for Pete's sake. 
I challenge you to show me how him talking about his ties is the same as Nancy Pelosi using fear mongering to shut down businesses but then going into one herself because of muh hair.

He has been charged with fraud over and over again -- and just recently had to pay back a couple million dollars he pilfered from a so-called charity created under his name.  The court decided to give it to a black education charity, precisely because it was the last thing Trump would willingly do. 
Funny how Trump has given the most amount of money to historically black universities huh?

He worships money and dictators.  The evidence is overwhelming.  I'm not saying democrats can't be self-righteous and pretentious, because they can. 
Funny how his networth has gone down 1 billion dollars huh?

Funny how he was the first President to meet with a North Korean leader. Is bringing a country to the table to negotiate a bad thing? Is having good relations with Russia - arguably the nation second to us in military strength - a bad thing? Should Donald Trump turn a blind eye to our allies who tariff our goods and don’t pay their fair share in NATO? Should Donald Trump be sympathetic to Angela Merkel even though she is the one advocating for a Russian pipeline?

But they care for the working class a hell of a lot more than Trump or Mitch McConnell.
Who manufactured NAFTA? Joe Biden. Who supported the TPP? Hillary Clinton and the Democrats. Obama said Trump would need a magic wand to bring back manufacturing jobs. Guess he did have it. Democrats are anti-fracking and anti-fossil fuels which employs thousands of people. A third of the Democratic Party wants to abolish private healthcare and ban guns. Joe Biden is on tape saying under him taxes are going to go up. I don’t care about Mitch McConnell - he’s only good for one thing and that’s confirming judges. But to say Donald Trump doesn’t care about the working class is a blatant lie especially compared to Joe Biden who’d destroy the economy completely.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@lady3keys

see any popmeo speech and youll see why its so important to southern baptiss