Kyle Rittenhouse

Author: Death23

Total: 102
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Death23
It's news outlet like CNN, Vox, and Fox who distort the news to promote their agenda. I don't listen to any articles by CNN or Fox News.
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Vader
Putting your hands on a women is disgraceful and shameful. Never going to support him now
so you don't believe females should be treated equally as males?

what if that other girl was his sister?  what started the fight?  what if that girl was trained in mma, or one of those pretend females?

condemned by same kind of crocs lol what a croc.
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
The video clearly shows that he wasn't confronted by the female at all. It was female vs female fight with one male trying to break it up. You can clearly see then Rittenhouse beating up on one girl for no reason. His life was not at risk in the video.

I am an Orthodox Christian. I do not believing hitting women is morally acceptable or right. That is what my faith teaches me.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Vader
I do not believing hitting women is morally acceptable or right.

because they are weaker, physically inferior etc?
do you believe they should have been allowed into the military?

where there any arrests or investigation from this incident?

so I watched the video again, that kid is wearing glasses I believe, also he looks much thinner than the pictures of him with the ar-15

also the kid in the video is really moving well on his feet, not like in the video of Kyle running down the street and falling, the level of athleticism doesn't seem the same.

I could be wrong, but those seem significant difference imo.
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
because they are weaker, physically inferior etc?
do you believe they should have been allowed into the military?
No, because that's what my religion tells me. My religion tells me they are equal. Are you insulting my way of life based on religion

so I watched the video again, that kid is wearing glasses I believe, also he looks much thinner than the pictures of him with the ar-15
No. He looks the same

also the kid in the video is really moving well on his feet, not like in the video of Kyle running down the street and falling, the level of athleticism doesn't seem the same.
He barely even moved in that video, just shuffled a bit then swang at her

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Vader
No, because that's what my religion tells me. My religion tells me they are equal. Are you insulting my way of life based on religion
if you are insulted by people asking you questions, you may wish to delete your account and not log in here anymore.

you don't see the inconsistency of "they are all equal" and a male should never hit a female?  If that was another male he was hitting there would be no outrage right?  why?  because you don't see the to scenarios as equal, and that's fine, there's no problem with that as long as you recognized that fact.

that's not what I saw, he was leaning/moving hard to the left then shifted his weight and feet quickly to the right while winding up and punching the way it is shown in the video, it's fine you've made up your mind based on real no evidence but what other people said and is being show to you w/o any context or much of anything else.  

Vader
Vader
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
if you are insulted by people asking you questions, you may wish to delete your account and not log in here anymore.
No. I just think you are foolish for asking these questions.
you don't see the inconsistency of "they are all equal" and a male should never hit a female?  If that was another male he was hitting there would be no outrage right?  why?  because you don't see the to scenarios as equal, and that's fine, there's no problem with that as long as you recognized that fact.
OK, but let's look at the scenario shall we. He was not involved in this fight. It was a female versus female fight. The other people were trying to break up the fight but he just suddenly attacks the female for no reason whatsoever. He decided to jump in randomly without context. If it is was a male and this happened, he'd be a piece of shit til. There's no reason to engage in a fight if it does not involve you. 

There's a difference between hitting and abuse. You can hit a women in an environment such as boxing, army, etc. That comes with intergrity. I have no problem with hand to hand combat mutually agreed too. In that video, Kyle was not initiated to join the fight by any means necessary. He should've stayed passive and broken up the fight. Instead he decide to attack her from behind. Does that not sound shitty?

that's not what I saw, he was leaning/moving hard to the left then shifted his weight and feet quickly to the right while winding up and punching the way it is shown in the video, it's fine you've made up your mind based on real no evidence but what other people said and is being show to you w/o any context or much of anything else.  
There is evidence that suggests the person in the video is him. You are making false assumptions based on movement, which can vary from time and time depending. 

You say he's much more lean, however, in the photo of him holding the gun, it is taken at an angle that increases the way he looks in general.

But look, in the video he takes two steps and hits her from the head, then takes two more wide uncoordinated steps and hits again. Where is the coordination. I've been in fight before, and this kid would be taken down instantly. 

He takes baby steps, leans heavily on his right leg, this isn't a coordinated fight. 

And look at the evidence, same hair, crocs, glasses, color of hair, and body build. If you read what I said, I said it's 70% most likely him, but you didn't read, so oh well
Vader
Vader
Supa: I'm 70% sure it's him and there's a lot of similarities to his appearance

TDR: You blindly follow the left media

Supa being a Conservaitve Libertarian and specifically stating he's only 70% certain: *shakes head*
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Vader
again you quibble about male vs female, like the actions you describe are worse because a female was involved, you try to deflect by condemning the actions, which is fine and I agree but then you add in the gender factor.

If it is was a male and this happened, he'd be a piece of shit til. There's no reason to engage in a fight if it does not involve you. 
totally agree, however YOU decided to toss in the gender card and then claim someone kind of equality.  I don't think he should have hit a female because males are bigger and stronger generally, but I also think that's true when there is a big size disparity anyway, like he shouldn't be beating up 10 year olds even if they are male.  You see it's not about the gender but rather the power and size disparity that's really the issue right?  A mma female could have an advantage disparity vs a regular male.  We are better off leaving gender out of the equation if we are going to claim they are equal.

funny thing I never said left media, some kind of guilt happening there in your subconscious haha

I mention the glasses, seems you might have wondered if there were any pictures of him wearing any, or if he actually doesn't wear them, that would be a significant fact to me, you didn't seem to give it a second thought or even a question, curious.

Vader
Vader
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
again you quibble about male vs female, like the actions you describe are worse because a female was involved, you try to deflect by condemning the actions, which is fine and I agree but then you add in the gender factor.
Lies. I never said that. You are assuming falsely
If it is was a male and this happened, he'd be a piece of shit til. There's no reason to engage in a fight if it does not involve you. 
totally agree, however YOU decided to toss in the gender card and then claim someone kind of equality.  I don't think he should have hit a female because males are bigger and stronger generally, but I also think that's true when there is a big size disparity anyway, like he shouldn't be beating up 10 year olds even if they are male.  You see it's not about the gender but rather the power and size disparity that's really the issue right?  A mma female could have an advantage disparity vs a regular male.  We are better off leaving gender out of the equation if we are going to claim they are equal.
I agree, but that women did not look like any MMA fighter to me. It was a girl that was getting into a fight with another. You ignore the fact that he shouldn't have gotten involved in this fight 

I mention the glasses, seems you might have wondered if there were any pictures of him wearing any, or if he actually doesn't wear them, that would be a significant fact to me, you didn't seem to give it a second thought or even a question, curious.
There are only a couple of pictures. The one with AR and one where he didn't. That's not enough to say "wrong because blah blah"

Vader
Vader
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Also we know what he did in general, it wouldn't surprise me if he was a somewhat violent person
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Vader
your post #85

Putting your hands on a women is disgraceful and shameful. Never going to support him now
you said it, not me