as in scum kill him?
Lol no
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@TNBinc
"imo" stands for"in my opinion."

The PM Theory Oro had was that if Pie sent out uniform PM sentence structure to all the town members, we'd be able to identify non-town because their PM's wouldn't line up. Pretty far-fetched
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@That1User
Why would you want to clear your name? Of what. If you killed BearMan and actively wanted to work with town, wouldn't you confess that you killed him? Why try hiding it
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Vader
I was getting ready to come down hard on Supa before that1 confirmed his findings.

Supa- according to everything I can find that's not how DETECTIVEs work.  DETECTIVEs determine whether a target has ever attempted a NK>

In a Normal Game, a Detective may choose to investigate each night. Only three results can be obtained from this investigation: Negative, Positive, or No Result. This investigation resolves after any killing abilities in the Night phase.
A negative result is returned from players that have never attempted to kill another player (including players who cannot kill, and players who can kill but chose not to).
A positive result is returned from players that have actively killed another player, or attempted to kill another player but failed. This would include a Vigilante or a mafia member, but would not include players who could cause a player to die indirectly as a result of their action, such as a Babysitter or a Weak role.
As usual, No Result is returned if the Detective's own action was blocked, e.g. by a Roleblocker or by an Ascetic modifier on their target.
Yet you got results as if you a a ROLE COP.  Can you help explain this discrepency?

Also, your justification reads like total bullshit

Also, you mispelled your character's name.

I would be insisting on your lynch if That1 had not excuplated you.
Vader
Vader
-->
@That1User
So what abilities did you use to kill him
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
BTW won't be too active wed-fri. Mostly on at work.
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
That's not what Pie has given me. Blame him for that. He called it a Detective
TNBinc
Debates: 5
TNBinc
-->
@Vader
@Speedrace
@SirAnonymous
If that1 is lying and we lynch him now, then that works out.

If that1 is lying and we lynch him next round, then that works out but 1 more person will be killed.

If that1 is not lying and we lynch him now, we wasted a JOAT.

If that1 is not lying and we lynch next round, this opens up some possibilities of who to lynch like oro, speedrace, and mharman and then works out.

Works out 75% of the time with that1 lying 2/3 of that and  next round lynch 2/3 of that.

That1 is most likely lying, but there is a chance he is not.

Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
There is none. That1 had a role cop himself and was outed as a JOAT by me. Simple. Do a 1 for 1. If he is telling the truth then I am scum. If he isn't then I'm town
That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
-->
@MisterChris

The PM Theory Oro had was that if Pie sent out uniform PM sentence structure to all the town members, we'd be able to identify non-town because their PM's wouldn't line up. Pretty far-fetched
The PM theory made town paranoid af and made town narrowly focus on PMs, this narrow focus lead to Croc's  1st near lynch bw which became his 2nd lynch at the end of DP1. He's been away and has caused so much chaos, he just leaves after posting his narrowing analysis, dividing town against each other 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Vader

>@oromagi
That's not what Pie has given me. Blame him for that. He called it a Detective
explain how it works and why your justification is so shit
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@That1User
Fr. I don't even get why Croc plays
TNBinc
TNBinc
did anybody look at my logic?
oromagi
oromagi
X.C. Croc                        John Magruder           1X VOYEUR
X.U.. BearMan 
TOWN
C.Oromagi 
CX.. Greyparrot      James Longstreet              VANILLA (HATED)
U.SirAnonymous
U.TNBinc                       (Rosencrans)                                       (1X)
U.MisterChris  
U.Lunatic  
C. Mharman     
C. Speedrace  
U. SupaDudz         George McMellan [sic]          DETECTIVE
 SCUM
CX. That1User         Stonewall Jackson          JOAT (1XJanitor, 1XRolecop, 1XStrongman)

UVC

That1User (5/6) - Supa, Speed, Mharman, Chris, Lunatic 
Oromagi (1/6) - TNB

TNBinc
TNBinc
Scumreads:

That1/Supa/Oro (2 of 3)

Mharman

Speedrace

Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
My justification for it is on point. I claimed, I said this

I am George McClellan. In the battles I lead, I would use the investigation done by my advisors to direct the best possible move. I also used the evidence left my the CSA troops to defend an Confederate attack. however, I was always leaned on the side on leniency when givenany information. Therefore I am a detective. Each night I may chose to investigate someone and I will learn their role. I win with the town
Vader
Vader
-->
@TNBinc
Why am I scum?
That1User
That1User
-->
@oromagi
Yet you got results as if you a a ROLE COP.  Can you help explain this discrepency?

Also, your justification reads like total bullshit

Also, you mispelled your character's name.

I would be insisting on your lynch if That1 had not excuplated you.
Maybe he is a role cop and trying to intimidate me and decieving town I am mafia to rally behind him and control everything
SUpa had it out for me since the beginning, he never believed in me or my analysis, so it's easy to paint me as scum, especially as a rolecop

Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
Pretty hypocritical to scum read me IMO. A note that I was the first to respond to your claim about WWTT
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Vader
@oromagi
My justification for it is on point. I claimed, I said this

I am George McClellan. In the battles I lead, I would use the investigation done by my advisors to direct the best possible move. I also used the evidence left my the CSA troops to defend an Confederate attack. however, I was always leaned on the side on leniency when givenany information. Therefore I am a detective. Each night I may chose to investigate someone and I will learn their role. I win with the town

I'm more or less forced to accept this because of the success in finding scum  but the role & justification still seem totally off to me.
Vader
Vader
-->
@That1User
I had it out because you said you wanted to pressure people in the DP1, in fact you pressure Bear to out his character
Vader
Vader
-->
@oromagi
That's an endgame issue
That1User
That1User
-->
@Vader
Janitor, my janitor ability kills 

Why would you want to clear your name? Of what. If you killed BearMan and actively wanted to work with town, wouldn't you confess that you killed him? Why try hiding it
Because of you, you refused to believe anything I said, if it was revealed I did what I did you'd instantly VTL against me and rally everyone to lynch me too, which you are doing now
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
@SirAnonymous
@TNBinc
Oromagi's aggressive attack on Supa leads me to believe he is working with That1. I feel that he is the most promising DP3 lynch. 
That1User
That1User
-->
@Vader
I had it out because you said you wanted to pressure people in the DP1, in fact you pressure Bear to out his character
I had no intention for BEar to out his character, I only wanted to know why he was gone, what weird thoughts he was thinking, it sounded suspicious, especially no one questioning him after that point, nothing that I saw 
Vader
Vader
-->
@That1User
Janitor, my janitor ability kills 
Lol caught you. The functionality of a Janitor does not kill, but cleans up the body of the killed. Nice try
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Janitor#:~:text=The%20Janitor%20is%20an%20anti,their%20role%20or%20their%20alignment.
Because of you, you refused to believe anything I said, if it was revealed I did what I did you'd instantly VTL against me and rally everyone to lynch me too, which you are doing now
But that makes no sense, you did an Anti Town thing on a player you considered scum. I'm doing it now because I have results
That1User
That1User
-->
@oromagi
I'm more or less forced to accept this because of the success in finding scum  but the role & justification still seem totally off to me.
None of this makes sense, SUpa has town by the balls, town is dead
VTL SupaDudz
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@That1User
I am Stonewall Jackson, I fought for the Confederacy against the Union but killed by Confederate friendly fire, being killed by those I fought for and my sheer utility  in battle makes me 3rd Party JOAT, I win with town but appear guility, I thought Bear was mafia so I janitored him. 
  • This claim suggests that SCUM also failed to NK for which we have no evidence. 
  • It seems profoundly unlikely to me that TP would be given two extra kills.  Too bloody
  • You are either 3rd party or you win with THE town.  I note that you and GP never got it right.
  • I'm reasonably confident you are actual SCUM.
  • I see no reason to let you survive another DP with STRONGMAN in the mix.

That1User
That1User
If anyone, anyone wants to save town from Supa's rule and bs claim, join me
We can't let mafia win, we can't let them take over town