Oromagi (1/6) - TNB
Supa (1/6) - That1User

Please let me know if I’ve made a mistake

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@That1User
What's your experience with mafia in general? 
That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
-->
@oromagi
  • his claim suggests that SCUM also failed to NK for which we have no evidence. 
  • It seems profoundly unlikely to me that TP would be given two extra kills.  Too bloody
  • You are either 3rd party or you win with THE town.  I note that you and GP never got it right.
  • I'm reasonably confident you are actual SCUM.
  • I see no reason to let you survive another DP with STRONGMAN in the mix.
Okay, I'm third party, happy?
I am totally willing to kill anyone on town's behalf, let me live another night, who do you want me to kill?
Vader
Vader
-->
@That1User
Supa: Star
That1User
That1User
-->
@Vader
What's your experience with mafia in general? 
Played some random games in HS in class
Overall I'm a mid-beginner 
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi

Let's agree that1 is toast.

Does anybody have any other claims or results to make?
Vader
Vader
-->
@That1User
That's how I would think a beginner would react to being outed as scum. A blatant OMGUS and a "Supa is manipulating the town."

FYI, next time you are scum, you should just play more passive versus the Supa is scum ordeal 
That1User
That1User
Let's agree that1 is toast.

Let's not agree, I can still be utilized by town
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@That1User
I am totally willing to kill anyone on town's behalf, let me live another night, who do you want me to kill?
If you had not confirmed Supa's claim, I would have been prosecuting him right now.  Given your confirmation, no TOWN can justify keeping a STRONGMAN alive.
That1User
That1User
-->
@Vader
That's how I would think a beginner would react to being outed as scum. A blatant OMGUS and a "Supa is manipulating the town."

FYI, next time you are scum, you should just play more passive versus the Supa is scum ordeal 
Oro's logic made deliberate sense though, it's pretty probable you are lying about your role and targetting me, trying to iniate bgs to make yourself look good as a cover
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@That1User
Let's not agree, I can still be utilized by town

no
oromagi
oromagi
we still want SA and GP to check in.
TNBinc
Debates: 5
TNBinc
-->
@Vader
As far as I have read, I do not think that is how a detective functions..

Will check other wikis to see of you are possibly innocent.
That1User
That1User
If you had not confirmed Supa's claim, I would have been prosecuting him right now.  Given your confirmation, no TOWN can justify keeping a STRONGMAN alive.
Why do you believe my confirmation?
Supa scared me into agreeing with him, denial would just be scummy
TNBinc
TNBinc
-->
@MisterChris
THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING.

Supa you are innocent.
That1User
That1User
-->
@oromagi
My previous post is meant for you
I felt I had no other choice but to agree with Supa's claim to be on his good side
TNBinc
TNBinc
-->
@ILikePie5
what is the vtl count???
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@That1User
MafiaWiki says

"Janitors will learn the role and alignment of the players they kill even if they clean up the body. Whether this information is revealed to the player or to the team at large is also up for debate."

You can help your case substantially by providing BearMan's PM to TOWN
TNBinc
TNBinc
If That1 is telling the truth, then we just wasted a JOAT

If Oro is innocent, idk what happens to him because he has not said his role yet.

Think we should lynch oro now, that1 later
That1User
That1User
-->
@oromagi
BearMan - You are Major General Lewis Wallace. You were the man who single handedly saved the Union from defeat on the verge of victory. As a last ditch effort, General Lee had sent General Early to threaten Washington D.C. with 15,000 men in hopes of relieving pressure in Virginia. Although you lost at the Battle of Monocacy, your delay of the Confederate advance by one day with the 5,800 men from the VIII Corps, allowed for reinforcements to arrive in time to defend the capital. For this reason, you are the Physician. Each night you may visit a player (or yourself). You will prevent any actions that would kill your target (unless they explicitly bypass protective roles). You win with the Town.
TNBinc
TNBinc
Mafia wiki:
For example, lurking, self-voting, and claiming without reason are usually considered to be anti-Town behavior
Let's look around for this.
TNBinc
TNBinc
-->
@That1User
I don't believe it..... mafia killed the physician on THE FIRST NP?
That1User
That1User
I don't believe it..... mafia killed the physician on THE FIRST NP?
Mafia didn't, I did, if you want me to kill mafia, keep me here
TNBinc
TNBinc
-->
@That1User
why?

what is your reason for this?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@TNBinc
Vote Count:

That1User (5/6) - Supa, Speed, Mharman, Chris, Lunatic 
Oromagi (1/6) - TNB
Supa (1/6) - That1User

Please let me know if I’ve made a mistake

TNBinc
TNBinc
-->
@That1User
HOLD UP That 1 VTLed Supa??????

Is that1 mafia..

I have seen three clues so far.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@That1User
@oromagi
BearMan - You are Major General Lewis Wallace. You were the man who single handedly saved the Union from defeat on the verge of victory. As a last ditch effort, General Lee had sent General Early to threaten Washington D.C. with 15,000 men in hopes of relieving pressure in Virginia. Although you lost at the Battle of Monocacy, your delay of the Confederate advance by one day with the 5,800 men from the VIII Corps, allowed for reinforcements to arrive in time to defend the capital. For this reason, you are the Physician. Each night you may visit a player (or yourself). You will prevent any actions that would kill your target (unless they explicitly bypass protective roles). You win with the Town.

Thank You!

This really improves Supa's claim since Physician isn't any kind of ROLE either but he works just like DOCTOR.  

Clearly, we are seeing some non-standard ROLE names in the PMs
Vader
Vader
Anyway, I'm going to be logging of for a few hours or so. My history teacher gave a 1pg essay about the Umayyads last minute, and I'm working on college essays. I said what I have to say overall, so I'm going to say my reads at this point of time. If the hammer does happen, this is how I'm thinking right now. 

TNBinc is my biggest town read right now. I think his reactions are noob town and just not fully understanding the concept of the game itself. He is at least making an attempt to understand, asking questions, etc, he's a town read

Greyparrot- slight scum read. His behavior isn't giving me bad vibes at all, but his role he has is a scum role. Trying to not be lynched by claiming hated so town doesn't mislynch, seems a bit scummy IMO

Lunatic - null to slight town. His bitching about Croc being lazy overall and lack of true activity lead me to believe he's town. He's said that he hates the lazy players in the community and wants to lynch them, so I think he was following through. Nothing about his play is inherently scummy to me at the moment

SirAnon - null. I haven't seen Sir play in a while so hard to see how he's behaving in general. However I want to note that SirAnon did re-activate his Discord account I'm sure of. While I don't read him off that alone and pull a live mafia Mikal with the discord button, I think it is something to note, but I won't read into it at all. For what it's worth, he might just rejoin the old servers and stuff

Speed - slight scum. Play is somewhat weird to analyze. His defense of Croc doesn't feel townie at all to me. Croc was lazy in general and he kinda defended laziness. It was also a consensus that Croc was being anti town, but he kinda felt he was pro town. I feel like his read on Croc was fabricated so that he can get town cred in general. Also note, Speedrace is a master mafia player, normally this would be a null-slight scum, but Speed is never ever a definite town read

Mharman - lean town. He gave very thoughtful analysis when he was prompted, responded well in pressure, pointed out some flaws with Oro, and has been a positive contribution to the town despite his somewhat inactivity/lurking. 

Oro- slight-lean scum. I think his post of 2 union 2 town was extremely weird to me in general and Mharman had a good point. Why does Union solidify you as town? Even when he corrected, there was no confederates in general that claimed beside speed later. Did he assume the theme split was CSA versus Union? I don't think so because he went back on his point. Then it came to this DP2. He is actively trying to defend an outed scum by questioning the results. This is comes off weird. He certainly reverts back to saying That1 is toast, but ignores that 1v1 trade off type thing that was presented in general and challenges me, but then backs down. A lot of backing down in general, rubs me the wrong way

MisterChris- null. Seems to be contributing to town a lot, overall being positive. I also don't have that much behavioral analysis to go off of. 
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@TNBinc
Hey Rosencrans....

Are you ready to tell us your 1X power?  Is it possible you have multiple 1X powers?