Civil War Generals Mafia Endgame

Author: ILikePie5

Total: 38
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Oml I missed that when I was out that night lol oopsies. I got a stacked fantasy team.

Anyway still applies though. Even 1 vanilla could make the game for meta balanced
Vader
Vader
-->
@SirAnonymous
No it was town that fell asleep. Here's what happened

YYW roleblocked the nightkill as he was a BP, but he fell asleep and never claimed the role when he revealed and Speed never claimed the RB. Then YYW woke up and revealed that his BP worked, which left Speed as policy
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Vader
It works both ways. If there's always a vanilla and a game comes along with no vanillas, people would get suspicious simply because of the prior trend.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Vader
No it was town that fell asleep. Here's what happened

YYW roleblocked the nightkill as he was a BP, but he fell asleep and never claimed the role when he revealed and Speed never claimed the RB. Then YYW woke up and revealed that his BP worked, which left Speed as policy
Ok.
Vader
Vader
-->
@SirAnonymous
True but mafia at least have a chance to manipulate, (eg: waive NK)
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
True but mafia at least have a chance to manipulate, (eg: waive NK)
They were already planning that with the Physician claim they got because of the Janitor but that was ruined.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
@everyone in the future

Can we please stop conceding games in the future though? To players such as Chris, etc, it gives a bad meta in general for playing mafia. It encourages lazy players to give up and ruin games. I think concession is terrible in general  and especially in big games. We are giving bad metas to new players to follow, and I don't like this direction in general where if we think mod is bastard or too lazy, we just give up. No offense to the team now.

Mistercrhis was encouraging me to play further, so this message does nothing for him. That1user left along time ago after me and chris got a little heated about turning out Janitor results. I could have maybe won, just didn't feel like it based on the way past games have gone. First of all there was a bomb claim, a bulletproof (I didn't believe it was actually 1x), SA's wierd vig thing, etc. Town seemed pretty OP from my perspective and I would have been real pissed if I just got rando bandwagoned after putting in all that work, which probably would have happened after a while because people would suspect me for not being dead. Also Pie was submitting the day phases way to freaking fast for my liking. I can really only play and be active during my work week, sat-tues. Wed-fri I can't play and most of the game took place during those times. I asked pie to delay my night action until deadline, but the games night phase was super short and the DP still went up friday. I would have spent the whole game behind and trying to catch up so the timeline didn't seem convienent for me. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Fair point. I get the scenario and I see why for you and that's fine. I'm just saying for future games