Vote Count
Mharman - 1/5 - oromagi
Speed - 1/5 - Lunatic

Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Just seems like a caartoonish bad guy reaction "Of course we bad guys, uh I mean us townies, *wink wink* know the theme! Shame on anyone who doesn't know it!"
I was saying that I assumed the mafia doesn't know the theme

I just think its a bit silly of him to pretend that it wouldn't come to light, and thus suspicious.
I wasn't saying that it wouldn't come to light, I was saying not to instantly reveal it lol
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
e
While I understand RL schedules ultimately dictate activity in the game, I ask all players that, when they are active, to contribute meaningfully to the game.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
I was saying that I assumed the mafia doesn't know the theme
Why? Alsio how long did you expect that would last? I mean we would have to push for claims eventually.

I wasn't saying that it wouldn't come to light, I was saying not to instantly reveal it lol
What's the harm of it?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Why? Alsio how long did you expect that would last? I mean we would have to push for claims eventually.
Until DP2/3 after people die

What's the harm of it?
Because if scum don't have SLJ roles, they immediately know not to claim their real roles. They might've been caught had they not known
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Until DP2/3 after people die
That would assume we did nothing day phase 1 and didn't pressure anyone lol.

Because if scum don't have SLJ roles, they immediately know not to claim their real roles. They might've been caught had they not known
Or we could have hurt town with it as in crocs case lol. TBH I didn't know the theme was SLJ related immediately from my character until you guys mentioned it and I researched my character and realized they were SLJ related. 

Do you have any reads currently?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
TOWN                     SLJ
Oromagi
Intelligence_06 
Crocodile              John Shaft       COP
Speedrace
skittlez09              Ray Arnold       VANILLA
SupaDudz              
Lunatic 
 Mharman
Danielle
SCUM

Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
That would assume we did nothing day phase 1 and didn't pressure anyone lol.
Even if we lynched DP1, they wouldn't flip until DP2. And then if there wasn't a successful kill and no town revealed the theme DP2, scum wouldn't be able to put it together until DP3

Or we could have hurt town with it as in crocs case lol. TBH I didn't know the theme was SLJ related immediately from my character until you guys mentioned it and I researched my character and realized they were SLJ related. 
I'm not sure what you mean by we could've hurt town with it...? And I didn't either, I had to look up my character.

And yeah I posted them but I'll update them
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Danielle
UNVOTE

VTL Danielle

Looking to discard the least useful player.  Right now, that is Danielle
Speedrace
Speedrace
Lunatic - Slight town because it seems like when we disagree then he's town
Oromagi - Town lean for being first to talk about SLJ
Speedrace - If lunatic says he's scum then he must be scum
Danielle - Not active enough for a verdict
SupaDudz - Null, although his revealing the theme kinda reeks of town Supa
Intelligence_06 - Slight town, good amount of activity and analysis
Mharman - Town, has good analysis overall
Crocodile - Hard town for obvious reasons
skittlez09 - Null but he plays the same in every game. I do think it's weird that

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
@Speedrace
I wonder if there's a badass/non-badass split.

Ray Arnold, for example, is not particularly badass.

My role is badass for sure.
Can you confirm your roles are quite badass?
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
Vote Count
Danielle - 1/5 - oromagi
Speed - 1/5 - Lunatic

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Even if we lynched DP1, they wouldn't flip until DP2. And then if there wasn't a successful kill and no town revealed the theme DP2, scum wouldn't be able to put it together until DP3
But you would assume the person lynched dp1 would have claimed first before being lynched right? You were insinuating supa was scum in post 22 for not knowing the theme then acted all incredulous after he realized what it was. Then when supa asks what the theme is you drop it and make it seem like a "bruh" moment. Is supa scummy or not for not knowing the theme? You gave him a slight scum for not pressuring croc, but didn't mention the thing that this entire conversation was spurred off of lol.

I'm not sure what you mean by we could've hurt town with it...? And I didn't either, I had to look up my character.
By hurt town, I mean used said information of them not knowing the theme against them. Speaking of it seems interesting how several people just picked that up from their own PM, it almost seems more likely that SLJ being the theme was insinde knowledge.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
I would say my role is badass I suppose. 

BTW, can you confirm if post 6 made by you was some sort of hint about you character as per usual, or were you just making a random poem?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
But you would assume the person lynched dp1 would have claimed first before being lynched right? You were insinuating supa was scum in post 22 for not knowing the theme then acted all incredulous after he realized what it was. Then when supa asks what the theme is you drop it and make it seem like a "bruh" moment. Is supa scummy or not for not knowing the theme? You gave him a slight scum for not pressuring croc, but didn't mention the thing that this entire conversation was spurred off of lol.
Even if they claim then town would have to reveal it. And incredulous because he revealed the theme? Why is that weird? And I dropped it because he simply didn't research his character, I also didn't know mine was SLJ until I researched it so I couldn't blame him for that. What do you mean by didn't mention the thing this entire conversation was spurred off of?

By hurt town, I mean used said information of them not knowing the theme against them. Speaking of it seems interesting how several people just picked that up from their own PM, it almost seems more likely that SLJ being the theme was insinde knowledge.
As you just said they would've claimed so it wouldn't have mattered. And so you think several people are scum? Lol that doesn't make sense. If I researched my character then saw that skittlez's character was played by the same actor, I'm supposed to not put two and two together?
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@oromagi
I'm not sure that's the theme. Ray Arnold isn't and is a vanilla and that makes more sense than him being scum in my opinion

And yeah mine is
oromagi
oromagi
->@oromagi
I would say my role is badass I suppose. 
Not very confident there.  Should I be worried about your level of badasserry?
BTW, can you confirm if post 6 made by you was some sort of hint about you character as per usual, or were you just making a random poem?
Drafter reminded us that he has a rule vs. encryption and while I haven't engaged in any encryption this game, I'm not sure what the spirit of the law might allow.  Therefore, no comment.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@oromagi
Lol
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Speedrace
I'm not sure that's the theme. Ray Arnold isn't and is a vanilla and that makes more sense than him being scum in my opinion

And yeah mine is
What about good guys vs bad guys?

Shaft, Arnold, & mine are definitely protagonists even if they don't meet everybody's definition of good guy.  But SLJ has played plenty of badass villans.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@oromagi
Yeah I think that's likely with all SLJ. I would say that no one else should claim how awesome their character is though because it's telling scum who PRs are
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Even if they claim then town would have to reveal it
Exactly, so why would you think this "sacred cow of information" wouldn't come out until after a flip in dp2? Also assuming you would use this logic to lynch someone, as you are implying we should have before supa "fvcked it up" then it would have been obvious at the point said person was lynched...
 And incredulous because he revealed the theme? Why is that weird?
Cuz you just got done trying to make the point that he was dumb for not getting it, manipulating him into outting his guess of the theme. What did you expect from him? Also it wasn't his character that drove that conclusion, oro asked if he had a moment of recognition and you rold him to look up the character remember? Why do that if you thought not knowing the theme would help you get a lynch? 

And I dropped it because he simply didn't research his character, I also didn't know mine was SLJ until I researched it so I couldn't blame him for that. 
So... you made him seem like an idiot for not having information that everyone else also didn't have? Also this is a bold faced lie, because you told him to look up the character. Why do that then immediately shame him for doing it and putting two and two together?

What do you mean by didn't mention the thing this entire conversation was spurred off of?
You still maintain that we could have used this information to catch scum on. Supa didn't know the theme until it was handfisted down his throat, so naturally that should make him look suspicious to you under the philosophy that mafia not knowing the theme = suspicious, but you never mentioned it again. Yet you still defend to me your original idea that it is scummy for someone not to know the theme. 

As you just said they would've claimed so it wouldn't have mattered
This shows hypocrisy in the idea that the theme wouldn't have been revealed until dp2.

And so you think several people are scum? Lol that doesn't make sense. If I researched my character then saw that skittlez's character was played by the same actor, I'm supposed to not put two and two together?
Maybe you did put two and two together. Or maybe it was inside info, hard to know exactly. Current theory is scum team is you and oro, or smaller chance of it being oro/cookie, but I need oro to answer my question first.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
Not very confident there.  Should I be worried about your level of badasserry?
Im not sure if I've seen my movie, and if I have I don't remember if the character was BAMF, but the pic looks like he kind of is.

Drafter reminded us that he has a rule vs. encryption and while I haven't engaged in any encryption this game, I'm not sure what the spirit of the law might allow.  Therefore, no comment.
Okay, so is speed your scum buddy or cookie?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
unvote, VTL oro for a character claim.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Lunatic
Im not sure if I've seen my movie, and if I have I don't remember if the character was BAMF, but the pic looks like he kind of is.
Why don't you just...research the character

oromagi
oromagi

pls research

Okay, so is speed your scum buddy or cookie?

I am town.  If you are town you will refrain from picking fights.  Help us get some feedback from Danielle.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
Why don't you just...research the character
I have googled my character, but you realize coming to a conclusion about badassery is pretty relative. I think my character is BAMF personally but he is an animated character in a disney cartoon, so I am not sure if that brings it down a notch lol.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
pls research
I have to some extent, but my opinion about my own characters badassery is subjective. I would say yes he is badass though.

I am town.  If you are town you will refrain from picking fights.  Help us get some feedback from Danielle.
I am not picking fights, but your post in #6 presents two real problems for me, which is why I need to know your character and how that hint aligns to your character.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
sufficient
Lunatic
Lunatic
I have 3 things on oro currently.

1 is behavioral, and 2 have do to with his hint, and the two potentially contradict each other if one or the other is right. I don't want to give oro a head start if he is scum though so I want him to explain his post 6.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
post in #6 presents two real problems for me
can you state those two problems without giving much away?  As I've said in other games, the point of the early claim is to lay a mine for SCUM.  TOWN should never have to worry about my early claims.