The real God is female. God is a feminine mother to reality.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 38
Goldtop
Debates: 0
Goldtop
-->
@eash
for i am #1 in the world

Really? Do you have a link to the international contest in which you were declared #1 in the world? How long do you get to keep the title before a contender takes it away from you?

Btw, what is it exactly that makes you #1 in the world?
eash
eash
-->
@EtrnlVw
but the Source is not and has no embodiment or parts.

// yet under a newer meditation practice one can self witness this goddess/satan being. once you see satan and talk face to face with him. you know he is playing female goddess.
like i said. no breast, no nipples, no belly button and no sex. proves it is not a female. only the hair can be said to be like a female. yet males to can have long hair.

until you can prove it has the likeness of a female, the word goddess cant exist.

by the way, the source is ones body and has many parts that needs lining up with the moon. without the inditer parts no it can happen.
eash
eash
-->
@Goldtop
go look at your tv adsright now and look for the letter X in the product names. there are over 99 this month because this month under this meditation sex practice a males maleness retracts inside his body. anceint half male half beasts, sphinx or the horse mohammed rode into heaven are images of this fact.

me i am speaking to the world
and freeking to all people.

every letter you see has a meaning, and i use them like a  mathematical  formula to type my understanding.

those who are big brother texted with me about the highest knowledge of their meditating sex practice. we played king of the hill like buddhist do to say who is the leader and speaker of buddhism. iwent so far over their heads they learned there isnt any person like me on earth for a very long time. i declared to them YHVH MADE me see HIM 8 times and 7 times under a repeatable path. then i told them thispath and yes they have men saying YHVH our CREATOR IS A BEING and HE CREATED EVERYTHING.

after you see the X. go into any drugstore and look at the products names for aspirins. look for the X, then look around at the produce names. this is a proof of how big big brother is. and them using the letter X means there is a newer way of life.

dont wet your pants when you "see" the evidence.

iwill tell you i have BEEN GIVE BY YV (YHVH) HIS REPEATABLE HIDDEN FORMATS in the bible. and the formats destroys the bible yet GIVES us a MESSAGE FROM our CREATOR.
yes, true Prophesy, Jesus' Prophesy Is happening in your days.
www.jesusprophesy.com
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@RationalMadman
force the entire burden of proof onto me

You are the one making a claim. The burden of proof belongs to you. Eternalvw didn't "force" anything onto you, you shouldered the burden yourself in making this claim.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@eash
i declared to them
Ah, so you're a self-declared #1 in the world because you went way over their heads. Gotcha.

eash
eash
-->
@Goldtop
my name is michael eashoo, go to youtube and search my name. do what i declare in my first video. for i declare the males that do this know i am different than all the Prophets before me.

your turn idiot, for i am declaring righteous males will say YHVH MADE me see HIM

tell me has there been any male on earth that said do x and males will know YHVH EXISTS?

the day you do what i say in the video, you will know their is life after you die 100%.
Castin
Castin
Many cultures have had beliefs in mother goddesses. It makes sense to me. Birth, nature, creation, motherhood.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@eash
Because you say so? Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. How is Napoleon?