Author: Speedrace

Read-only
Total: 335
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
 said at the beginning of this DP that I don't think TOWN wins with another mislynch so let's all claim asap and have been trying to drag people out of their closets since.  I went straight for drafter's fake claim and have moved suspicion to whoever was least forthcoming.  That I am publicly guessing your & Ragnar's role is no surprise to TOWN.
Guessing at the roles defeats the purpose of hiding the role. Neither me or ragnar are particularly scum read by anyone other than yourself, so it really doesn't make sense for us to claim if we are town and have power roles. Misterchris being known cop is already pretty damaging.

If LOVERS are town, then anybody who's preaching "hey we have bags of time, let me keep my secrets" is anti-town.  Unlike SCUM, I can't tell if LOVERs are TOWN so I want full claims from everybody as if we are close to ENDGAME because we probably are.

If we couldn't afford a potential mislynch now, the situation would be more dire. Even if we do mislynch today, the chances of finding scum are increased expodentially next phase especially if the lovers are night killed. Yes it will be LYLO, but I think a lot of games end up getting solved in LYLO so it's not the worst thing in the world. Regardless, there is a pretty good reason I am not claiming and I am hoping the same is with ragnar. If town suspect one of the two of us enough then we can claim, but otherwise it pointless benefits mafia only to do so. Your flip in particular is rather revealing. If by chance you are town, we know we have likely scum in SirAnonymous.

When you read the Arrowverse wiki, many characters identify as vigilantes the word just keeps popping up and given role madness and BP and maybe even a DOC, a VIG seems very likely.  Probably a 1xVIG since I am a 1X BP.
A vig in a 9 player game? If it wasn't role madness it would be a bit more buyable. This game could have ended by DP3 if we mislynched, lovers were night killed. I would hope speed wouldn't balance it that way.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
@Vader
@skittlez09
Everyone's watching, to see what you will do
Everyone's looking at you, oh
Everyone's wondering, will you come out tonight
Everyone's trying to get it right, get it right

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I'm down with Oro, but my sus is still on Skittlez
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Unvote VTL oro
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Final Vote Count

oromagi - MisterChris, SirAnonymous, Lunatic, Intelligence_06, SupaDudz (5/5)
Lunatic - oromagi (1/5)

oromagi was lynched. He will flip next Day Phase. Please submit night actions by 2:30 CST on 9/27/2020.