Author: Bullish

Read-only
Total: 276
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@ILikePie5
Can you at least agree to lynch one of the two because derailing a lynch is counterproductive at this point.

No. Mislynching someone because he hasn't posted less than 24 hours after replacing in is also counterproductive. Odds are he's town (per statistics) and his absence only becomes a negative town utility if it affects our ability to get reads or votes. But nobody's even bothering to pressure others, so his absence on DP1  is just something for scum to focus on to distract the town into an easy mislynch target. You seem to be playing right into it or arguably even leading the way. 

I'm not voting for warren unless he's inactive in DP2 and I'm not voting for Skittlez right now for aforementioned reasons. I wanted to pressure you for making a post that effectively said nothing (100% fluff) but everyone wanted to focus on the one person who isn't around, so. That's that. Day phase is over soon. We're not lynching today. 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
VTNL
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Stop with the skittlez lynch. This is a blatent overreaction to lazy play by skittlez by adding wincon. You are geniunely surprised by this? Gtfo, this is a pathetic excuse for a lynch. Skittlez has been actively trying to help the town as well with reads after his stupid decision to claim early. There is so much shit wrong with this lynch

An inactive who is contributing nothing is a better lynch than lynching skittlez
Vader
Vader
I'll also no lynch as well, that's a strong possibility.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Such a shame. Going into tomorrow with practically zero information for thematic analysis. Unfortunate 
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
A warren lynch makes no sense. And a Skittlez lynch... eh, I think he's town. 

I really don't see how a mislynch helps us here.
Vader
Vader
Chris makes a good point 

Unvote

VTNL
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
No. Mislynching someone because he hasn't posted less than 24 hours after replacing in is also counterproductive. Odds are he's town (per statistics) 
Statistically we’re all just as likely to be town. He’s not special just cause he’s inactive.

and his absence only becomes a negative town utility if it affects our ability to get reads or votes. But nobody's even bothering to pressure others, so his absence on DP1  is just something for scum to focus on to distract the town into an easy mislynch target. You seem to be playing right into it or arguably even leading the way. 
I’ve been vocal about this since the start of the DP about my two policy lynches. I’m not ashamed about leasing lynches DP1 because it gives us more information.

I'm not voting for warren unless he's inactive in DP2 and I'm not voting for Skittlez right now for aforementioned reasons. I wanted to pressure you for making a post that effectively said nothing (100% fluff) but everyone wanted to focus on the one person who isn't around, so. That's that. Day phase is over soon. We're not lynching today. 
You never bothered responding to my “fluff” response. We have a bunch of people playing who sometimes make questionable decisions. I’m not going to name names. What’s wrong with giving a reminder? Why would you as town not want to just ensure optimal play? Are you relying on townies fucking up? Not lynching doesn’t give us info for thematic analysis tomorrow. You’re literally relying on night roles to even proceed the game cause we all saw how behavior analysis worked today.
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
24 minutes remaining.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Stop with the skittlez lynch. This is a blatent overreaction to lazy play by skittlez by adding wincon. You are geniunely surprised by this? Gtfo, this is a pathetic excuse for a lynch. Skittlez has been actively trying to help the town as well with reads after his stupid decision to claim early. There is so much shit wrong with this lynch
His role is more often than not scummy. He was forced to reveal his role because that’s his townplay and he has to guise it.

An inactive who is contributing nothing is a better lynch than lynching skittlez
I’m fine with either.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
I really don't see how a mislynch helps us here.
We’re going to be relying on NP actions from the night. Statistically more often than not you’re not going to have results that implicate scum. Having two flips helps us move forward with thematic analysis allowing us to connect two dead townies with our role or one dead townie and one dead scum. Otherwise we’re back to square one.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Hope Hicks
has got
the sicks
from her toes up
to her tits
white with virus
to the iris
blue lips....wet armpits

Hope Trump
has got
the mumps
from his toupee
 to his rump
orange with ego
hell here we go
white lips....wet with spit

Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Yea but you have to understand behaviorally how he acted. He hasn't been lurky like his last game as scum, he's been helping town with his reads in general. He's also a noob. Why would he fake claim a Town RB? It makes no sense for him to do that knowing RB is a scummy role. If I were skittlez, I'd claim a BP or Drunk. 

MisterChris
MisterChris
 Are you relying on townies fucking up? Not lynching doesn’t give us info for thematic analysis tomorrow. You’re literally relying on night roles to even proceed the game cause we all saw how behavior analysis worked today.
I'll give Pie this one. Normally I'd be against a mislynch, but he makes a fair point: literally jack shit has happened. 

UNVOTE, VTL Skittlez i guess. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
Ok, so who better then? Warren?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Yea but you have to understand behaviorally how he acted. He hasn't been lurky like his last game as scum, he's been helping town with his reads in general. He's also a noob. Why would he fake claim a Town RB? It makes no sense for him to do that knowing RB is a scummy role. If I were skittlez, I'd claim a BP or Drunk. 
Lurkiness is associated with scuminess. It’s easy to catch up on that. It’s not a fake claim if he’s the town RB. It’s probably one of the safest claims to make. You’re not Skitlez tho lol.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
UNVOTE

VTL SKITLEZ
Vader
Vader
-->
@MisterChris
Warren being heavily inactive concerns me and that is a policy lynch if anything. 

I think we should look at Danielle's soft claiming a tracker type role. Why did she randomly put pressure on the two of us? She's hiding something from us and that is weird.

Pie is town. Active but not active enough. Fmpov, he is a vanilla town. He's an easy read

You are somewhat of a wild card to me. Hard to read, but I don't like the bandwagoning of oromagi's logic, which has been accusal but in the passive way

ATM, the rest is neutral
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
I'm taking the mindset of a noob tho who may not know all the roles and variations. I think this is a stupid lynch that is going to enforce the same narrative that fucks up the town.

"Skittlez early claimed a sketchy role, let's vote him"

*skittlez flips town*

It's the same story. Narratives don't die. You are a sports fan, so you should know. Falcons choking, Twins not winning a playoff game. The same thing happens. I think this is a mistake
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I think we should look at Danielle's soft claiming a tracker type role. Why did she randomly put pressure on the two of us? She's hiding something from us and that is weird.

Post #?
Pie is town. Active but not active enough. Fmpov, he is a vanilla town. He's an easy read
This is a role madness game. We all have roles whether they be passive or active
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
Official Vote Count

skittle (3/6) - oro, Chris, pie,
VTNL (3/6) - skittle, Speed, Supa,
warren (1/6) - Intel,
Supa (1/6) - Danielle,
Intel (1/6) - Lunatic,

Not voting: Bear, warren,

8 minutes remaining in the DP.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I'm taking the mindset of a noob tho who may not know all the roles and variations. I think this is a stupid lynch that is going to enforce the same narrative that fucks up the town.
How long are you gonna keep calling him a noob? Dudes probably played like 10 games by now. He’s not a noob, he’d just be a bad player.

*skittlez flips town*
It's the same story. Narratives don't die. You are a sports fan, so you should know. Falcons choking, Twins not winning a playoff game. The same thing happens. I think this is a mistake
Even if he flips town we gain more information. It’s literally an information game. We have nothing today and we won’t have anything tomorrow if we just rely on Night roles.
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Post #?

"I'd be down to target Supa or Pie"

This is a role madness game. We all have roles whether they be passive or active
I meant it's a virtually useless role that doesn't need much attention, like a vanilla
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader

"I'd be down to target Supa or Pie"
How does that imply she’s a power role? She was talking about votes
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
skittle (3/6) - oro, Chris, pie,

UNVOTE

I'd call Chris or Pie likelier scum DP2 for these late moves

Chris came off VTNL, pie came off Warren

Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
How long are you gonna keep calling him a noob? Dudes probably played like 10 games by now. He’s not a noob, he’d just be a bad player.
He isn't the level of Speed, Lunatic, Danielle, you. He isn't a master of the game. He's very limited of what he knows. 

*skittlez flips town*
Even if he flips town we gain more information. It’s literally an information game. We have nothing today and we won’t have anything tomorrow if we just rely on Night roles.

But at the risk of a mislynch of an active member who has bee contributing to town and having his behavior lining up with town. IDK, seems like a bad idea. 
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Vtnl
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Seriously? She wanted to target us the minute after her return? Why did she randomly target us? You don't have any concern of that
Vader
Vader
And how do you know it's about votes? That's a big jump to a conclusion
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
He isn't the level of Speed, Lunatic, Danielle, you. He isn't a master of the game. He's very limited of what he knows. 
Sure but he isn’t a noob at this point. He’s just a bad player which in itself is negative utility if you want to go that route.

But at the risk of a mislynch of an active member who has bee contributing to town and having his behavior lining up with town. IDK, seems like a bad idea.
Fundamentals outweigh behavior imo. I’m the perfect example tbh in your game