god outside the universe

Author: janesix

Total: 31
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@janesix
It's as feasible an hypothesis as any other, taking into account certain popular factors.

Initiation event>expansion> material evolution>GOD principle>universal decline/regression>physical singularity>re-initiation.

The soul thing is interesting in terms of an accumulated universal component/GOD principle. Though I tend to think that advanced technologies will formulate the the GOD principle, that will enable re-initiation.....Our purpose is to enable the evolution of  technology.   

I  use the word GOD, as it is an immediate point of reference and also because a purposeful sequence of a physical events may require a catalyst. Though In terms of mainstream theism, I am a non-participant. 

Had a quick wiki look at Arp, which only refers to his his work in mainstream astronomy.  So how do you tie Arp's hypotheses in with your more esoteric take on things.

If we evolve eventually into something else that is smarter.
This notion of yours  would seem to concur with mine above....The ceding of responsibility to a greater intelligence....Fragile organic intelligence handing over the responsibility of the universal sequence to a more robust inorganic intelligence. Whether or not we are able to participate all the way to a universal conclusion is something I also consider, and I see no reason why we would "no longer be human anymore" if we did.