coping with the strangeness of aquarius

Author: janesix

Total: 57
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
Strangeness has bled over into what was once normal, consensus reality. I have got a ten year start on all you guys, so I've had time in learning how to cope. The Bear is loosed, aquarius has begun. Even "normal" people can feel the changes in the air. I am unsure if aquarius is near the beginning, middle or end of the kali yuga, it is my current project to figure this out. it is essential to know what is to come. coping involves accepting that reality is not what it seems to be,and adapting to change
secularmerlin
Debates: 0
secularmerlin
-->
@janesix
Both strange and normal are entirely subjective. What are you really trying to say?
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Aquarius is completely made up to symbolize the raining season(February to march) in the ancient world

JUST LIKE

libra-the scales of harvest

pisces-fishing season

saggitouous-hunting season

and many more
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
constellations are based on the seasons, its a way the human mind can project itself
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
also it could signalize egalitarianism since water bearers from a well are typically women
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Surprisingly eloquent Dr F.

Though Saggitouous was a bit of a let down.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@janesix

When one views the night sky, Aquarius is not so obvious.  Yet Orion, Ursa Major and Cassiopeia seem to dominate, so what is their significance?

And what significance do you place on the current positions of Venus and Mars which dominate the early morning sky?

Selective astrology always seems to miss the point somewhat. As there are billions of stars out there, yet only a loose grouping of 16 are currently doing the biz for you.

Me thinks that astrology was all made up for the deception of the gullible....Very much like religion.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@janesix

I am unsure if aquarius is near the beginning, middle or end of the kali yuga,

Kali yuga aside, considering the amount of flooding the earth has been experiencing over the last twenty + years and  it is not relenting but getting worse it seems we are in house Aquarius at the beginning of the 2160 zodiacal cycle.

Interesting that the Sumerians have this to say about their lords arrival here on earth.

“When I on earth arrived, the station that was ending by me the station of the Fishes was named.! “the one that followed after my name title, He of the Waters, I called”!  Summer Tablet Seven. 

"The station of the fishes [Pisces]"  was the house of the Lord Ea/Enki. The "one that followed, [Aquarius]" was the house of his son Marduk.
It appears then that when  the lords first came down here to earth the zodiac  was at the station of Pisces/fish marking  their arrival as the beginning of time for them and I suppose us too.   I believe this is what Jesus was talking  about when he told the world that he was "the first and the last" the beginning and the end the Alpha and Omega". He belonged to the house of the Fish. Once this has crossed over to the next house, he would become the last.  Is this why there are many references to fish, fishes and fishermen in the NT,  And the sign for Christians is the fish?https://www.google.com/search?q=and+the+sign+of+christians+is+the+fish&rlz=1C1GCEA_enGB907GB907&sxsrf=ALeKk029g4ZeQQyksona-nN17457yKbZqQ:1601572338099&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjPla3y8ZPsAhW3aBUIHZoSD_QQ_AUoAXoECBoQAw&biw=1536&bih=754

The NT is riddled with astrology and astronomy from beginning to end.

It would seem then that we are now in a new age and in the house /Zodiac of Aquarius  and the lord Marduk is  is second in line to rule over the earth. I wonder if Christians realise that their time is up and there is a new god on the block. 

11 February 2013, Benedict unexpectedly announced his resignation; it is supposed to be a job until death.

And interestingly,  according to tradition, when a Pope dies the papal apartments are sealed and the Pope's gold ring - known as the fisherman's ring - is smashed with a specially designed silver hammer .. "Objects strictly tied to the ministry of St Peter must be destroyed,"the Vatican says. But with Pope  Benedict , the insignia on Benedict XVI's ring was merely scratched with a cross so that it can be kept for posterity in the Vatican museum". 

The sign for Aquarius has always been a man pouring water over the earth>>>> 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
When one views the night sky, Aquarius is not so obvious.

That is because you see it in the morning (if indeed we are in the house of Aquarius).

The house or age that we are in only  shows at sunrise and is the backdrop to the sun when it sits on the horizon first thing in the morning. 
janesix
janesix
-->
@secularmerlin
I am trying to say, the world is in chaos due to the change of age. And I don't know how long the chaos will lat,or what it will bring. I hate it but I have to accept it.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Dr.Franklin
That is exoteric. I am referring to the true meaning, the esoteric.
janesix
janesix
-->
@zedvictor4
The sky is simply a timepiece. 

They are mainly different ways to show what part of the precession we are in. Zodiac shows the precession, just as orion does. Orion "stands up" during aquarius, and lays down horizontally during leo, half a precession away. This may be a good sign, with orion being vertical. Perhaps it represents Osiris, and the raising of the djed pillar, his backbone. This could mean a raising up of consciousness, and the risen kundalini in the spine. 

Ursa major is the great bear, in the circumpolar stars. The circumpolar stars show which star is the current north star, which changes throughout precession. I have had revelations about ursa major,and the ending of the age.

I am less familiar with the planets, although I do know that at least venus, Saturn and the moon have a lot to do with time keeping.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Stephen
I will get back to you on this. I have to consult my precession chats,and I am unsure where I placed them. I do know Jesus has to do with the fish symbolism and pisces. But I need a visual aid to decipher the rest.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@janesix
what do you mean?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
how so?
janesix
janesix
-->
@Dr.Franklin
The esoteric is the true meaning, the exoteric is for the uninitiated. The YEARLY and SEASONAL is information for the unwashed masses. there is much more for those with eyes to see.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Stephen

"The station of the fishes [Pisces]"  was the house of the Lord Ea/Enki. The "one that followed, [Aquarius]" was the house of his son Marduk.
It appears then that when  the lords first came down here to earth the zodiac  was at the station of Pisces/fish marking  their arrival as the beginning of time for them and I suppose us too

I don't think so. Sumer was created during Taurus. This was the beginning of civilization. almost exactly one full season of the precession. Strangly enough, Taurus is a fixed sign, as is Aquarius now.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@janesix
the seaonla infor,aton is why it exists
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@janesix
What does chaos mean in this context?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
LOL....How so what?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
And what is seaonla infor,aton?
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@zedvictor4
Selective astrology
Is there any other kind?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
True...So much to choose from.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@janesix
I will get back to you on this.

No need unless you feel  the need to correct  me on anything. I am just repeating what the Sumerians have to say on the ages and what the NT scriptures state.

I do know Jesus has to do with the fish symbolism and pisces.
As did Moses and the Ram/Aries.

I don't think so. Sumer was created during Taurus. This was the beginning of civilization. almost

Sumer may well have been, but they are writing about what happened at the "beginning of time" a time they called "the station of the fishes", not when Sumer and civilisation was created. 

I am sure I have explained some of this to you before. But please take the time to read all of this post. You may find it interesting if not helpful. 

I don't know if you are familiar with the NT scriptures but to get to the point: The High Priest and his underlings at the time of Jesus were placed in their position by the Romans as was the Monarchy (King Herod), they were puppets of Rome. And according to Jesus  and many Jews, they were false priests that didn't understand  "the signs of the age" as when we read:

16 The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven [the skies].
2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.
3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

If they were not false priests, they would have  understood perfectly what age they were in and what the "signs of the times" actually were and that the age was about to end. the transition from the Ram/Aries to the Fish/Pisces was indeed nigh. 

Also Jesus repeatedly used the ambiguous phrase " it is written" but the bible never tells us where it is written, it is as if we -  or at least those of his time - are expected to automatically know where  "it is written".  

The Bible never describes the inside of the Jerusalem Inner  Temple Sanctuary for us, but historian Flavius Josephus does and in modern terms he describes nothing less than a celestial clock / a map of the skies/heavens. 

And from what I have researched over many years and now firmly  believe,  it appears that it was not unlike the Zodiac that can be viewed today by anyone that has visited Hathor's Temple at Dendera Egypt. 

In the first part, was partitioned off by a curtain. This curtain had also embroidered upon it all that was mystical in the heavens, excepting that of the signs,representing the twelve living creatures. There were three most wonderful famous works of art. A lamp-stand, table and altar of incense. The seven lamps branching off from the lamp-stand symbolized the planets; the twelve loaves. On the table were the Zodiac circle and the year. (Josephus the Jewish War). Excursus VI.  Jerusalem and the Temple. Page 392. A New Translation. G.A.Williamson.

Interesting what Josephus says here ; "The seven lamps branching off from the lamp-stand symbolized the planets". I say interesting because this is how the Sumerians counted the planets; from the outside in earth is the seventh planet.

But I need a visual aid to decipher the rest.

Well you have to remember that the bible often tells us what has gone before will happen again. And  how did they know this? Because the Sumerians were obsessed with  record keeping. So again we can ask, how was Jesus able to tell his inner circle what signs to look for?  The answer to that is simple, because he had seen &  read the meticulous record keeping of his forefathers  Adam and Enoch et al that came from that region as did Abraham of Ur thousands of years before Jesus even appeared on the scene.

can I suggest that you read Matthew 24:3. and look for the key word:

Matthew 24:3-8

3 As he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, his disciples came to him privately and said, “Tell us, when will these things happen? And what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” 4 Jesus answered them, “Watch out that no one misleads you. 5 For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will mislead many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars. Make sure that you are not alarmed, for this must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 For nation will rise up in arms against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these things are the beginning of birth pains.

Ok , he may  forgot to mention also volcanos erupting all over the place  but I would say he was pretty well spot on. He wasn't a prophet at all. He was just a very good pupil that listened to his teachers. He could - FORCAST - these events because he had been privy to the records. And he was privy to these "mysteries of heaven" because he was a heir to the throne and only a true High Priest and true heir to the throne would know the "mysteries of the heavens".

Revelation picks up somewhat on these -  forecasts - by adding a few other things such as the extortionate prices  bastards  will be charging for a loaf of bread on the black market during all of this heavenly &  earthly turmoil .  (Can one even say "black" market anymore without being fkn crucified?)

Where did he see these records?  In Egypt  at his training school built by an exiled Jew that went by the name of Onias. And  this is also where he learned to read "the signs and mysteries of heaven". How do we know he went to Egypt? >>>>>>  Matthew 2:13    “Get up! Flee to Egypt with the child [baby Jesus] and his mother". And we don't hear of him again until he is an adult of around 30 years of age.  With just one exception where his mom and dad "lost" him for a few days when he was said to be 12, in Jerusalem, supposedly. 

We cannot ever change or stop these natural disasters, they will keep happening while the world turns. When the planets move and change their positions in the heavens it simply effects the earth, pulling it all asunder, one way or the other way, this way and that way. The orbit of earth is not round, it is elliptical it has an apogee/nearest to,  and an apogee/ furthest from.  This causes Ice ages and and massive thaws , in other words climate change. we are going trough a climate change now but thick bastards think it is the fault of mankind. The ancients believed it to be gods wrath for something they hadn't done, maybe not kissed his arse enough times?

What we can change is the idea that when something happens  "up there" we don't have to purposefully re-enact the chaos that is going on up there down here on earth. i.e. " thy will should not be done on earth as it is in the fkn heavens" ,  but repeat it willfully and purposefully, they do. In short, the out going house will not relinquish power and control to the incoming house without a war, it is that fkn simple.  Just read your bible to see when all these heavenly transitions happened. They are easy to spot, and here's' a clue:  
The  maniacs  believe that when every transitions approaches that they should go to war and butcher the incoming or out going members of that age "because it is written". 
Jesus it appears, was hoping for a peaceful transition or at least talking about one.
This is happening right up to this day.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
idk
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
what now
janesix
janesix
-->
@Dr.Franklin
What? Usually I can decipher things, but not this time.
janesix
janesix
-->
@secularmerlin
"What does chaos mean in this context?"

The chaos within the human race. Especially the riots. People don't even seem to know what they are rioting about.

I had an insight about it last night. I think what might be going on, is that the human race is subconsciously trying to balance the needs of the individual with the needs of the collective. Becoming a sort of hive mind. Or becoming consciously aware that we always have been a hive mind.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Stephen
I reread your original post and your new one. I get it now. I have some things to research now. Thank you.

Is tablet 7 from enuma elish?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@janesix
I reread your original post and your new one. I get it now. I have some things to research now. Thank you.

Is tablet 7 from enuma elish?

No. That would be the ancient Babylonian creation epic.