Technology Mafia - DP2

Author: Bullish

Read-only
Total: 749
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
As it stands I'm willing to let Pie off the hook to confirm his role next day phase.

I really think we should refocus our energy on Warren and Oromagi. I would like to lynch one of the 3 provided by Supa, and now we have it narrowed down to two. That's a 50/50 shot right there.
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
Official Vote Count

pie (2/6) - Supa, Bear,
oro (1/6) - Lunatic,
Bear (1/6) - pie,
Intel (1/6) - oro,
warren (1/6) - Chris,
Lunatic (1/6) - Speed,

Not voting: warren, skittle, Intel,

~22.5 hours left in the DP.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Election Fun Fact. Every time the Colts and Bears play during an election year, if the Colts win, the Republican Nominee wins, but if the Bears win the Democrats win
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
-->
@Lunatic
Just because I thought Pie was sus doesn't mean i was trying to get him lynched.

Last time in Naruto Mafia I could've easily got you mislynched because you were pretending to be new, and you were also sus asf.

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@BearMan
Just because I thought Pie was sus doesn't mean i was trying to get him lynched.

you said you "proved" it

Last time in Naruto Mafia I could've easily got you mislynched because you were pretending to be new, and you were also sus asf.

I suspected both you and pie, I'd say I played a pretty good town game there.

BearMan
BearMan
-->
@Lunatic
You guys had no reason to lynch Pie, I on the other hand had reason to be sus about him, and moreover him being in that dream thing makes me more suspicious of him.

Just because you suspected us doesn't mean you had the right amount of town cred to do it. You were awful in that game as you were still pretending to be a noob.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Vader
You can state it on another thread, but seriously, I don't want Trump to win again.
Vader
Vader
Unvote VTL oro
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@BearMan
You guys had no reason to lynch Pie, I on the other hand had reason to be sus about him, and moreover him being in that dream thing makes me more suspicious of him.

What do you mean no reason lol I bet you didn't bother to read any of my case on pie earlier haha.

Just because you suspected us doesn't mean you had the right amount of town cred to do it. You were awful in that game as you were still pretending to be a noob.
I had no town cred, I was nearly lynched dp1. I was at l-1 for like 2 hours. Also you are kind of a cvnt nugget are you? I kicked @ss that game, your lil b1tch @ss rage quit lol
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
-->
@Lunatic
Also you are kind of a cvnt nugget are you? I kicked @ss that game, your lil b1tch @ss rage quit lol
Woah there, Ad Hominem is frowned upon.

Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
Stay focused
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
MisterChris
MisterChris
Looks like there will be nothing productive tonight. I got school tomorrow so I'm probably gonna be inactive until the morning. If you want my view, here it is: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4873/post-links/206379
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
That makes even LESS sense. You prefaced your read of him saying he was town, then followed it up with he could equally be mafia, but didn't retract the town read.

Pie is probably town in my opinion. He's certainly not vanilla in case that wasn't yet clear, but based on meta he's also probably not a town negative utility role. He's either scum or town and has a positive utility.
The initial read was before I read D1. Pie was town by tone, but based on how active he'd been in D2 he was clearly either a PR with decent utility or scum. After reading D1 I now don't think that he's town anymore. That said I apparently have another 18 pages to read.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@warren42
That said I apparently have another 18 pages to read.
Sorry!
warren42
warren42
What I'm confused is that we said that roleblocker wouldn't really help town, and Intel still chose to mimic Skittlez. 
Essentially he copped him. I think that it was a good use of the PR
Warren and Chris are at a different hand. Warren seems like he's trying to go all buddy-buddy with Chris, because both of them are vanilla. I don't buy that he was trying to out himself to "help" town. He was pressured during DP1 but that was only thrown out there because of inactivity. There was no real reason for him to claim.
Chris on the other hand, counterclaimed Warren. I still somewhat believe that there is only one vanilla. But, we will have to see in the coming DP's.
This is a weak line of thought. I don't think I've even spoken to Chris at this point. If townreading someone is trying to "buddy-buddy" then I don't know what to tell you. It's a bad analysis. What's worse though is that you're still insisting he's counterclaimed me. Vanilla should literally never be considered a counterclaim unless the mod specifically says there are none or one. Instead the mod specified there might be up to four.
warren42
warren42
-->
@Lunatic
When I asked him why, he said he felt town from his posts from dp1
This is false. I literally say in the same post as the initial read that I have not read D1 yet.

When you asked for clarification and I gave it to you here I said that I might change my read on Pie because in the meantime I *had* read D1. This means that based on the initial read I was basing it off exclusively tone on D2.
warren42
warren42
Too lazy to catch all the way up on this tonight, I'll do so during work tomorrow (hopefully)

I think Chris is definitely town based on the way he claimed and the content (vanilla) as well as behavior. lunatic is also probably town. I didn't realize how Intel's role would traditionally work. Kinda scummy but I'm not completely sold yet.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
Unvote

VTNL
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
im almost caught up ill spit out my current reads in a bit 

skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
SupaDudz: townread heavily this seems like typical townie supa an his claim makes sense 
ILikePie5: Not claiming when asked a bunch of times, trying to rush lynches etc etc.  top scum read rn 
 warren42 (rep That1User): unsure but the vanilla claim checks out for me 
 MisterChris: townread hes far more lurkier when hes scum. I believe both vanilla claims as it makes sense for their to be a few vanillas 

the rest im unsure bear hasnt been active enough 

BearMan
BearMan
-->
@Lunatic
I had no town cred, I was nearly lynched dp1. I was at l-1 for like 2 hours. Also you are kind of a cvnt nugget are you? I kicked @ss that game, your lil b1tch @ss rage quit lol
Wtf bro

MisterChris
MisterChris
*sigh*

UNVOTE.

We need to decide on a lynch. At this point I'm okay with Warren, Oromagi, or Intelligence. My gut says to let Pie live for today, but my gut has been wrong before. 
Vader
Vader
We need to lynch. We will shoot ourselves in the foot if we do not lynch right now. Oromagi is the best lynch at the moment and we need a lynch. If we don't lynched, we are virtually screwed

Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Also I'm curious, are you claiming you have some form of a Doc?
Vader
Vader
If you do, save it tonight and use it on me NP3. We will get an extra investigative.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@oromagi
Pls claim
warren42
warren42
So it’s a 50/50 shot that you’d take a power role out and you’d be fine with that?
50% chance of scum, 50% chance of hitting a PR in a PR-heavy game? You're implying that you wouldn't take those odds?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
If you do, save it tonight and use it on me NP3. We will get an extra investigative
I unfortunately cannot save it now. I have to use it randomly on myself or you. Maybe I will save it. I'll leave the mafia guessing.

Lunatic
Lunatic
Oro conveniently went dark when it waa his turn to claim