Ultimate Weeabu Universe Mafia Sign ups

Author: Lunatic

Total: 42
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Welcome to Ultimate Weeabu Universe Mafia! This mafia game is a compilation of anime characters from my favorite animes. This is not a role madness game, though it may work out to be a bit swingy depending on how things go. 

Basic Rules are no sharing outside pm's with seomeone in the game about game related content, and no copy pasting/screenshotting role pm's. 
You can use PM structure argumentation at your own risk, though I am known to switch up role pm structure to counter this. Full tranparency, I usually give mafia fake claims, either roles or characters, usually not both. I will not censor players this game, if you have a problem with another player, dish it out with them however you like. In fact I encourage you to come up with creative insults to your fellow mafia player. 

Game will start when bullish's concludes, or if RM's game occurs, after his game. It is currently designed for 10 players. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
@Vader
@ILikePie5
@MisterChris
@Intelligence_06
interested?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@coal
@drafterman
@oromagi
@Speedrace
@LikeMagic
interested?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Buddamoose
@Barney
@Dave
@airmax1227
@skittlez09
interested?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
/in
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Lunatic
Put me down as a replacement. I have a road trip this weekend.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
heck to the yes
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
/in
Lunatic
Lunatic
1. Supadudz
2. Misterchris
3. Speedrace

Replacements: 

1. ragnar
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@SirAnonymous
Forgot to tag you!
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Lunatic
I'd love to, but I'm really busy these days. I won't have much time to play the game. You can put me down as a replacement, though.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
So we can hold rival signups at the same time?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
So we can hold rival signups at the same time?
If your sign ups fill up faster, I will wait. Your at 4 though after a week so I didn't think it was looking too promising.
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
/in

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Shame I'm not in the cool kid clique.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
Shame I'm not in the cool kid clique.
What the hell are you talking about lol. Just gotta advertise your game more. You didn't even ping anyone. I would have signed up for yours myself if not for the censorship thing. No one is isolating you, stop with the victim mentality.
Lunatic
Lunatic
1. Supadudz
2. Misterchris
3. Speedrace
4. Bearman

Replacements: 

1. ragnar
2. SirAnonymous

skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
/in 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
I didn't say I am a victim, I said it's ashame I can't just ping people and they say /in just like that.

If I truly wasn't a 'victim' of any kind (despite me not saying I am one originally, I will now explain it), you wouldn't dare host this in competition with me based on the assumption I'm too unpopular of a host to get a game going.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
I have midterms coming up so I’ll be a replacement if u need it after Ragnar and SA
Lunatic
Lunatic
1. Supadudz
2. Misterchris
3. Speedrace
4. Bearman
5. Skittlez09
6. Danielle

Replacements: 

1. ragnar
2. SirAnonymous
3. ILikePie5

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
I didn't say I am a victim, I said it's ashame I can't just ping people and they say /in just like that.

If I truly wasn't a 'victim' of any kind (despite me not saying I am one originally, I will now explain it), you wouldn't dare host this in competition with me based on the assumption I'm too unpopular of a host to get a game going.

I don't know what you are saying, your language doesn't seem to be English sometimes.
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
/in
im free.

Lunatic
Lunatic
1. Supadudz
2. Misterchris
3. Speedrace
4. Bearman
5. Skittlez09
6. Danielle
7. Crocodile

Replacements: 

1. ragnar
2. SirAnonymous
3. ILikePie5

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
Not wanting to play in a lunatic game?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
It's not about you.  I'm feeling like we should be doing more to standardize gameplay- activity, role definition, etc.

There's too much quitting and too much inconsistency in game play for my sense of a game that should be based on deduction and persuasion.  Recently we've seen complaints about mods adding time to DPs, mods changing rules mid-game, mods saying the usual rules apply but then those rules vary from game to game, player inactivity, ROLE inconsistency from game to game, players abandoning games, etc.

I know we don't really have enough players to begin with to effectively enforce a rigid standard but I've gotten tired of feeling like out-of-game dynamics have more influence on the game than in-game dynamics.  Can I really enjoy much sense of winning or competition in a game when the rules and gameplay are so floppy? 

Anyway, I thought I'd take a break from a couple of games to see if I cared enough to try advocating for some improvements in this regard.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
Come on. Think about it and stuff, but I would like to see you play. Is there any issues with my rules?
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Lunatic
nobody's rules specifically .  I think you do a good job at modding, in fact.  Look at bullish defending his ROLE choices in the last game-everybody's using a different list of ROLES so how can any player deduce whether a fellow players gameplay is standard or a player's role claims are false when ROLES can be anything?  These games have become more random crap shoot than any game of reason or skill.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@oromagi
nobody's rules specifically .  I think you do a good job at modding, in fact.  Look at bullish defending his ROLE choices in the last game-everybody's using a different list of ROLES so how can any player deduce whether a fellow players gameplay is standard or a player's role claims are false when ROLES can be anything?  These games have become more random crap shoot than any game of reason or skill.
Draftermans list has some rules that have some very interesting mechanics. Many of the roles in my games are taken from his list, but I do think it's necessary to change the mechanics of many to make them balanced in a normal game. The roles are as said in the drafter list can be pretty over powered in many cases. 

I don't know if I stand behind the complaint that roles should only function one way, I think at the end of the day behavior should matter more than anything. But if that's an issue for you I suppose I understand.
Lunatic
Lunatic
1. Supadudz
2. Misterchris
3. Speedrace
4. Bearman
5. Skittlez09
6. Danielle
7. Crocodile

Replacements: 

1. ragnar