Morality - Is Atheism More Reasonable than Theism?

Author: PGA2.0

Total: 1,638
Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
-> @Shila
95% or so of believers are lying about their beliefs.

There are a number of various atheist churches with various venues.

Do you recognize why atheists are opening them up, and do you agree with them?

Regards
DL
Atheists want the community feeling  that Churchgoer’s enjoy. But it will be hard to duplicate the success Churches and places of worship achieved. 

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
Of course there's a growing number of atheist churches, they're shallow, jealous, small human beings that need to steal from others to be complete.
Shila
Shila
--> @GnosticChristianBishop
Polytheist _Witches: Of course there's a growing number of atheist churches, they're shallow, jealous, small human beings that need to steal from others to be complete.
I am sure atheists are more generous with their donations knowing they cannot count on divine gifts.
GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@Shila
True, but who would want the homophobia and misogyny of the other, morally inferior religions.

Atheism, morally, has proven itself superior to theism.

Regards
DL
GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Perhaps, but is the honesty, and knowing the truth instead of ending believing theistic liars not better?

I think religions should end their lying so as to be more honest the way atheists are.

Regards
DL

GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@Shila
That might also explain the better atheist morality.

Regards
DL
Shila
Shila
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop

I am sure atheists are more generous with their donations knowing they cannot count on divine gifts.

--> @Shila
That might also explain the better atheist morality.

Regards
DL
So true.
Rather than drown in collective guilt like Christians do, Atheists  choose instead to promote and uplift humanity.
GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@Shila
My Kingdom to have the power to have atheist walk their talk, as it pertains to homophobia,  misogyny and abdicating of ones responsibility for ones actions to a savior.

I guess that how quickly atheists and other moral people end those sins will be what atheism, at the end of the day, will be judged by.

Someone needs to light a fire under the asses of decent people.

If not atheists, then who.

I am not an atheist, having suffered my apotheosis, but I recognize quality.

Regards
DL
FLRW
FLRW

Isn't Pastor Kenneth Copeland who is worth $760 million an atheist?  Isn't Pastor Jim Bakker who spent 5 years in prison an atheist?
GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@FLRW
We all have a thing that we hold above all else.

The astute will call that thing God. 

Money is the God of many who are liars from the get go.

That is the definitions of all the God religions as they have all invented the Gods they lie about.

Read the Holy Books and the truth becomes apparent.

Regards
DL
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
I think people should quit telling people what they can and can't do with their life, their time and their money but you know atheist want to stick their nose in where it doesn't belong. They want to tell everybody what they can and can't do and how they can and can't live and how they can and can't raise their children. They seem to be tyrants. 
GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I hear you.

We are all the same.

That is why we gave up freedom for liberty.

But you will note that you complain of words, while I complain of those who use death and inquisitions.

The same religious pricks who are using a mental inquisition against gays, not to mention women with their vile religious misogynous ways.

Give me a moral atheist any day before you offer me one of the pricks.

Give all those bastards to their genocidal Yahweh/Jesus combo.

Regards
DL

Shila
Shila
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
--> @Shila
My Kingdom to have the power to have atheist walk their talk, as it pertains to homophobia,  misogyny and abdicating of ones responsibility for ones actions to a savior.

I guess that how quickly atheists and other moral people end those sins will be what atheism, at the end of the day, will be judged by.

Regards
DL
Christians lit a fire under the asses of witches. 
Look what it has done to Polytheist _Witch.

GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@Shila
You see that as moral equivalency?

I see it as the opposite.

Here again I offer my sympathy to your poor thinking.

I'm out of here.

Regards
DL
Shila
Shila
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
--> @Shila

Regards
DL

Christians lit a fire under the asses of witches. 
Look what it has done to Polytheist _Witch.
--> @Shila
You see that as moral equivalency?

I see it as the opposite.

Here again I offer my sympathy to your poor thinking.

I'm out of here.

Regards
DL
Should only Christians  target Witches?

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
Pricks are pricks I don't have to tolerate any of them.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Shila
Well considering you don't even know what a witch is I'm not really worried about you going out looking for witches to be targeted. Dumb cunt.
GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Correct on both counts, as I am learning.

Regards
DL
Shila
Shila
-> @Shila
Polytheist-Witch: Well considering you don't even know what a witch is I'm not really worried about you going out looking for witches to be targeted. Dumb cunt.
Only Christians  target Witches?
There are 2 billion christians told not to suffer a witch to live.
Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

50 days later

Amoranemix
Amoranemix
-->
@PGA2.0
PGA2.0 1131 to ludofl3x
[a] The argument was, which is the more simple explanation. But since you raise the assertion that the biblical God is undemonstrable, I totally disagree. The evidence is reasonable for His existence.
[ . . . ]
Fact: The Bible describes our condition and why humanity is in the current situation, why evil exists, and the solution.[671]
Fact: The Bible contains hundreds of prophecies that are reasonable to believe were written before the event they describe.[672]
[ . . . ]
Fact: Many eternal writings from the time period also speak of this Messiah figure and confirm the biblical accounts.[673]

These are just a few of the many facts that confirm the biblical narrative and a belief in God.[674] I could get into a lot more depth and show the intricately connected and unified nature of every biblical writing. I could show you from history the reasonableness of these writings happening before the events prophecies. I have contended many times that the evidence for is far more reasonable than the evidence against, and if you want to get into it, I am willing. So, don't tell me there is no evidence, or it is reasonable to believe this God is mythical or magical.[675]

[b] Which is more simple...God spoke, and it was so. He said, "Let there be light, and it was so"[676]..., or somehow nothing came into existence via a Big Bang for no reason that resulted in the complexity and diversity of the universe as it evolved from the simple to the complex, also for no reason?

What is more simple, God created us as reasoning beings made in His image and likeness with the ability to reason and love, or...non-living inorganic chemical matter mixed forming molecular bonds and more and more complex molecular structures, eventually acquired consciousness (how we don't know), thus, becoming living organisms in a most basic form - one-celled organisms with complex engineered systems that move, feed, expel wastes, reproduce, and eventually die. From these common ancestors, transitions took place over billions of years of evolution through mutations and genetic engineering partly governed or influenced by the environment. The most adaptable survived, and the weak were eliminated. These mutating organisms became more and more complex, eventually resulting in us humans. [677]
[671] That is not a fact, for facts are undisputed.
[672] That is not a fact either. 'Reasonable to believe' also differs from true.
[673] Even that is not a fact. They merely confirms some aspects of some biblical accounts.
I am confident you omitted many facts that do not suit your agenda.

[674] No. These claims, even if true, would not confirm the biblical narrative. Also, the belief in God is not disputed. Hence, its confirmation is irrelevant.
[675] A problem is that you have proven yourself to be unreliable. You invent and and deceive. You may be a Bible expert, but there are Bible experts who do not believe in God and have not proven themselves to be an unreliable source. So why believe you i.s.o. of some other Bible expert ?
[676] Again, it may be reasonable to believe that, given God's existence, him saying something would be simple. But God is complicated and him speaking would require God. Morever, according to you and the Bible, God's speach set in motion events through a mechanism that is so complicated that so far no one has been able to explain it.
The simplicity of an event is not determined by the amount of information required to describe the resulting state, but by the amount of information required to describe the explanation, or in other words, the mininal length of the explanation. Thus for for example, the many worlds hypothesis of quantum mechanics results in a more complicated universe than the Kopenhagen interpretation, but relies on fewer assumptions, and is therefore a little simpler.

[677] The former is probably much more complicated, but we cannot be sure, as so far no one has been able to provide a coherent god-hypothesis. Referring back to my previous remark, all these mechanisms do not rely on additional assumptions. They rely on the fundamental laws of nature and evidence. Moreover, many god-hypotheses are possible (once we have the first one, which we still don't). Hence, there would still be no good reason to believe the creator of the universe is the god of the Bible.

PGA2.0 1153 to Theweakeredge
[d] The current model (presuming you speak of the Big Bang) does not necessarily exclude belief in God. The universe coming into being does not necessarily exclude God as the reason for its existence. At least belief in God is reasonable. A chance happenstance universe is not. There lacks a reason for such a universe.
The model of everything does not include God. It does relegate God to the gaps in our understanding, making him a god of the gaps. If all God did was start the Big Bang, God is not the Christian god.
That belief in God is reasonable has yet to be demonstrated.

You took two sources and cherry-picked specific things that would align with your version of events, these things did most likely occur, you provide no discredit besides cherry-picking and not understanding how science works. Science isn't a collection of facts, its the observation of reality, and the scientific method is a process for finding the best and most verified version of that.
PGA2.0 1153
I took the posts and noted the highly speculative language involved, the language of what if and maybe, the language of possibility, not a certainty.
“The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.” – Bertrand Russel

PGA2.0 1153 to Theweakeredge
[b] What is illogical about the Christian God?[678] From a necessary mind comes other contingent minds. From necessary life comes contingent life. From a necessary intelligent and logical mind comes other intelligent and logical contingent minds.[679] And what do we ever witness? We see that life comes from the living, not from something non-living.[680] We see that logical beings come from other logical beings.[681] We see that beings capable of love and reason are derived from other beings with the same attributes.[682] We do not see otherwise, yet this is what you believe. Thus, it is not me who is being inconsistent and illogical. I believe it is you who created the fairy tale.
[678] So far no one has been able to give a detailed, objective description of God, presumably because logic does not allow it.
[679] You seem to think that claiming something makes it true. Alas, it does not. Back up your claim!
[680] We don't see life coming from God either.
[681] Indeed. We don't see logical beings coming from God. Skeptics have a simple explanation for that.
[682] That must be why we don't see these beings being derived from God.
We don't see any of that, yet that is what you believe. Thus it are not the atheists who are being inconsistent and illogical. It is you and your fairy tale.

3RU7AL 1152
He might have disavowed the concept of there being a VOLTRON, but he certainly knew there was such a concept. So, he has beliefs about such a VOLTRON. He even speaks of the angry Jewish VOLTRON, or the Christian incarnation, so he was aware of this VOLTRON; he had concepts of what such a VOLTRON is like, even though he grossly misrepresents VOLTRON.  And how well does his concept stand up to the scrutiny of a VOLTRON being impersonal? 

It's important to remember that just because someone knows what a VOLTRON is, that doesn't mean they necessarily think VOLTRON IS REAL.
PGA2.0 1154
Then he would have had a belief about what "Voltron" is before he could deny the concept of such a thing as an actuality. He could not deny something he had no beliefs about. Thus, he had a belief about Voltron before he denied it. The same is true of atheism.[684] There has not been an atheist on this site I have corresponded with who did not have beliefs about gods or God (capital G meaning the Christian God as the true God) in their denial of the said gods/God. Thus, atheism is a belief system.[685] It denies one form of belief to accept another,[686] but it understands both and has beliefs about both systems of belief.
Call ahulkists the people who do not believe in the Hulk.
[684] So you claim, but can you prove that ? Some ahulkists have never heard of the Hulk.
[685] Your fallacy of choice is the non-sequitur. Even if all ahulkists had a belief regarding the Hulk, that would not imply ahulkism is a belief system.
[686] What is that other belief that ahulkism is able to accept thanks to its denial of the existence of the Hulk ?

Wrong, that's one reason why I don't think it was designed, and that wasn't a bias, [a] I came to that conclusion from sorting through the literal libraries of evidence to support my case, the other major reason is that there has been no demonstrated intent behind the universe, there has been no demonstrated god either, so no that is not the only reason, but you haven't even proven that! [b] You haven't even disproven my point, all you've done is gish gallop away, content with your position that proves literally nothing, as you have not given any opposing evidence. No, this is you appealing to ignorance, a logical fallacy, this is dismissed because as another said, you are the king of fallacies. 

I don't care if you "think" my view is unreasonable, I want you to prove it's unreasonable which you haven't done at all.
PGA2.0 1154
[a] You sorted through the evidence from a particular paradigm in which God was not looked upon as a reasonable explanation. The worldview you chose avoided looking to God or understanding things from anything other than a naturalistic perspective as reasonable. Now from a Christian perspective, everything in the universe demonstrates God. You fail to see this because you don't want to know or think about God.

[b] This thread intends to show that the Christian worldview is more reasonable than the atheistic one. I can't prove something to someone that does not want to be shown proof.[687] As the NT notes Jesus saying, throwing one's pearls before swine results in them being trampled. I accomplished what I set out to do, show that the atheist is incapable of making sense of morality.[688] A preference makes nothing right;[689] it just makes it doable, as demonstrated by Hitler and perhaps thousands of other dictators throughout history, as well as with those who show that their morality is shifting and changing.

[c] That statement always brings to mind what you would accept as proof.
[a] From the perspective of a particular religion, the evidence supports that religion. However, that does not constitute evidence for that religion. A better, more accurate model is obtained from a neutral perspective, something science is less bad at than religion.
[687] Your worldview lacks what is necessary.
[688] Wrong. You tried and failed.
[689] Indeed. Your god knows that it is not preference, but might that makes something right.

[c] It also brings to mind your continued inability to present any.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Just come out and say it. 
Theists Are brilliant religious group pickerers. 

Orrrrr

I suspect that . 
Having a belief in a god thing has something to do with being in one of them religious groups. 
I'm sure there has to be a link somewhere. 
Everyone in one of them religious groups  believes in a god , i kid you not. 
But what could join them to odd occurrences.  
PGA2.0
Debates: 7
PGA2.0
-->
@Amoranemix
PGA2.0 1131 to ludofl3x
[a] The argument was, which is the more simple explanation. But since you raise the assertion that the biblical God is [not] demonstrable, I totally disagree. The evidence is reasonable for His existence.
[ . . . ]
Fact: The Bible describes our condition and why humanity is in the current situation, why evil exists, and the solution.[671]
Fact: The Bible contains hundreds of prophecies that are reasonable to believe were written before the event they describe.[672]
[ . . . ]
Fact: Many eternal writings from the time period also speak of this Messiah figure and confirm the biblical accounts.[673]

These are just a few of the many facts that confirm the biblical narrative and a belief in God.[674] I could get into a lot more depth and show the intricately connected and unified nature of every biblical writing. I could show you from history the reasonableness of these writings happening before the events prophecies. I have contended many times that the evidence for is far more reasonable than the evidence against, and if you want to get into it, I am willing. So, don't tell me there is no evidence, or it is reasonable to believe this God is mythical or magical.[675]

[b] Which is more simple...God spoke, and it was so. He said, "Let there be light, and it was so"[676]..., or somehow nothing came into existence via a Big Bang for no reason that resulted in the complexity and diversity of the universe as it evolved from the simple to the complex, also for no reason?

What is more simple, God created us as reasoning beings made in His image and likeness with the ability to reason and love, or...non-living inorganic chemical matter mixed forming molecular bonds and more and more complex molecular structures, eventually acquired consciousness (how we don't know), thus, becoming living organisms in a most basic form - one-celled organisms with complex engineered systems that move, feed, expel wastes, reproduce, and eventually die. From these common ancestors, transitions took place over billions of years of evolution through mutations and genetic engineering partly governed or influenced by the environment. The most adaptable survived, and the weak were eliminated. These mutating organisms became more and more complex, eventually resulting in us humans. [677]
[671] That is not a fact, for facts are undisputed.
But it is a fact. You are deceiving others by your claims. What you are saying is disingenuous. You are saying that what I stated is not a fact of what the Bible reveals.
1) The Bible describes our condition,
2) Why humanity is in the current situation,
3) Why evil exists, and,
4) The solution.

1) 2) 3) For instance, Genesis 2-3 describes the fall of humanity under Adam. Romans 1:18 onwards:
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of people who suppress the truth [m]in unrighteousness, 19 because that which is known about God is evident [n]within them; for God made it evident to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, that is, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, being understood by what has been made, so that they are without excuse. 21 For even though they knew God, they did not [o]honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their reasonings, and their senseless hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and they exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible mankind, of birds, four-footed animals, and [p]crawling creatures.

24 Therefore God gave them up to vile impurity in the lusts of their hearts, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. 25 For they exchanged the truth of God for [q]falsehood, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed [r]forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged natural relations for that which is contrary to nature, 27 and likewise the men, too, abandoned natural relations [s]with women and burned in their desire toward one another, males with males committing [t]shameful acts and receiving in [u]their own persons the due penalty of their error.

28 And just as they did not see fit [v]to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a depraved mind, to do those things that are not proper, 29 people having been filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, and evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice; they are gossips, 30 slanderers, [w]haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 without understanding, untrustworthy, unfeeling, and unmerciful; 32 and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also approve of those who practice them 

2:11 For there is no partiality with God.
12 For all who have sinned [j]without the Law will also perish [k]without the Law, and all who have sinned [l]under the Law will be judged [m]by the Law; 13 for it is not the hearers [n]of the Law who are [o]righteous before God, but the doers [p]of the Law who will be justified. 14 For when Gentiles who do not have [q]the Law [r]instinctively perform the requirements of the Law, these, though not having [s]the Law, are a law to themselves, 15 in that they show the work of the Law written in their hearts, their conscience testifying and their thoughts alternately accusing or else defending them, 16 on the day when, according to my gospel, God will judge the secrets of mankind through Christ Jesus.

4) The solution: Repent and trust; believe in the One who can save.
And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among mankind by which we must be saved.”

Exclusive, which truth is, not inclusive. One name given for the solution to humanities sin. 

[672] That is not a fact either. 'Reasonable to believe' also differs from true.
Again, it is reasonable to believe, and your saying otherwise does not change the claim or make it the case. You need proof and reasonable evidence. Is it reasonable to believe that the universe, humanity, morality etc., is a product of chance as opposed to a Master Mind? No, there is nothing reasonable about such an assumption. Reason is a product of mindfulness. Is it reasonable to believe that unintentionality can cause anything, let alone anything logical, continually repeatable, and consistent? You think so. 

What Jerusalem prophesied to be destroyed, the Jewish people judged and uprooted in large manner from the land of Israel, and the Jewish covenant prophesied to end, and the coming of the Messiah? Yes, they were.

Is it reasonable to believe this was foretold before the actual events took place. Yes, again this is reasonable. You have books that date to before the events took place and hundreds, if not thousands of prophecies concerning Jerusalem, Israel, and the covenant God made with them. 

[673] Even that is not a fact. They merely confirms some aspects of some biblical accounts.
I am confident you omitted many facts that do not suit your agenda.
Again, you offer no rebuttal, just your assertions. 

[674] No. These claims, even if true, would not confirm the biblical narrative. Also, the belief in God is not disputed. Hence, its confirmation is irrelevant.
They would give good reason to believe it, and they do. Many of the things spoken in the biblical words are confirmed by internal as well as external evidences. There is no denying that and I don't have time to list sources now. 

[675] A problem is that you have proven yourself to be unreliable. You invent and and deceive. You may be a Bible expert, but there are Bible experts who do not believe in God and have not proven themselves to be an unreliable source. So why believe you i.s.o. of some other Bible expert ?
Again, this is your claim. You attack me rather than the arguments. I don't have time to respond you your many, many allegations. 

[676] Again, it may be reasonable to believe that, given God's existence, him saying something would be simple. But God is complicated and him speaking would require God. Morever, according to you and the Bible, God's speach set in motion events through a mechanism that is so complicated that so far no one has been able to explain it.
The simplicity of an event is not determined by the amount of information required to describe the resulting state, but by the amount of information required to describe the explanation, or in other words, the mininal length of the explanation. Thus for for example, the many worlds hypothesis of quantum mechanics results in a more complicated universe than the Kopenhagen interpretation, but relies on fewer assumptions, and is therefore a little simpler.
There is both simplicity and complexity, simple enough for a child to understand and complex enough to rattle the most intelligent human minds. God makes a fool of them. 

[677] The former is probably much more complicated, but we cannot be sure, as so far no one has been able to provide a coherent god-hypothesis. Referring back to my previous remark, all these mechanisms do not rely on additional assumptions. They rely on the fundamental laws of nature and evidence. Moreover, many god-hypotheses are possible (once we have the first one, which we still don't). Hence, there would still be no good reason to believe the creator of the universe is the god of the Bible.

Again, the "fundamental laws of nature" beg the question of why they are and why they are consistently so with no intentionality or agency behind them. For you, the just are or they don't have any reasonable explanation. You assume so much that is unreasonable while you try to reason. Instead of proving such laws (you drop them as a bombshell) you sidestep giving answers. Your sole aim is an attack on the credibility of the Bible. What about the credibility of your belief system? WHY should I trust it? Because you think so? Who are you to claim what is and what is not. You are just as fallible as I am. What "good reason" do I have to believe you and your godless hypotheses are possible? Why should I trust your fallible mind is a better or a more reasonable explanation? Because you build on a starting presupposition that there is no God, then you try to disprove Him?

21 For even though they knew God, they did not [o]honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their reasonings, and their senseless hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and they exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible mankind, of birds, four-footed animals, and [p]crawling creatures.

Your idols are not so different from the idols of these earlier people, just more sophisticated.  
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@PGA2.0

To the ungodly "Preterist" PGA2.0,

YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE AGAIN: "For instance, Genesis 2-3 describes the fall of humanity under Adam."

WTF?  We can see that you are still as Bible stupid as Miss Tradesecret! LOL! The fall of humanity was because of Eve, and NOT Adam you Bible inept fool! Here, let me easily "school you once again" with the following passages that explicitly show EVE was the cause of the Original Sin! Understood?!

Of the woman came the beginning of sin, and through her we all die." (Eccles. 25:22)

"But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ." (2 Corinthians 11:3)

"For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control." (1 Timothy 2:13-15)

To prove again that Eve was the cause of Original Sin, Jesus as God punished her for her transgression in this manner: "To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.” (Genesis 3:16)

Now, wipe the egg from your face just like the last times you visited this prestigious Religion Forum where you were easily made the Bible fool which gave this Forum a bad name, and Christianity as well!

YOUR HYPOCRITICAL QUOTE: "I don't have time to respond you your many, many allegations."

But, you turn into another pseudo-christian hypocrite in your overrated and lengthy gibberish post #1552 in taking said time that you said you didn't have in the first place to address Amoranemix! DUH!  LOL! 

PGA2.0, listen up, if you are going to stay around this forum again, then expect to be corrected again and again when I Bible Slap you Silly®️ just like before, remember? Sure you do!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN THAT IS AS BIBLE IGNORANT AS PGA2.0 WILL BE ...?

PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE AGAIN: "For instance, Genesis 2-3 describes the fall of humanity under Adam."

WTF?  We can see that you are still as Bible stupid as Miss Tradesecret! LOL! The fall of humanity was because of Eve, and NOT Adam you Bible inept fool! Here, let me easily "school you once again" with the following passages that explicitly show EVE was the cause of the Original Sin! Understood?!

Of the woman came the beginning of sin, and through her we all die." (Eccles. 25:22)

"But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ." (2 Corinthians 11:3)

"For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control." (1 Timothy 2:13-15)

To prove again that Eve was the cause of Original Sin, Jesus as God punished her for her transgression in this manner: "To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.” (Genesis 3:16)

Now, wipe the egg from your face just like the last times you visited this prestigious Religion Forum where you were easily made the Bible fool which gave this Forum a bad name, and Christianity as well!

YOUR HYPOCRITICAL QUOTE: "I don't have time to respond you your many, many allegations."

But, you turn into another pseudo-christian hypocrite in your overrated and lengthy gibberish post #1552 in taking said time that you said you didn't have in the first place to address Amoranemix! DUH!  LOL! 

PGA2.0, listen up, if you are going to stay around this forum again, then expect to be corrected again and again when I Bible Slap you Silly®️ just like before, remember? Sure you do!

I don't usually respond to your twisted theology and ad hominem attacks, but I will make an exception so that others can see that you once again misrepresent the truth of Scripture. 

The fall of humanity is attributed to Adam, because, as many theologians point out, he was the federal head, the representative before God of humanity. Adam brought sin and the curse into the human condition, Jesus Christ (the Second Adam) brought life and redemption. Also, God created the woman from the man, therefore the woman is subordinate to the man in a sense, not better, but they have different roles. The woman was created as a helpmate for the man. She was created with a different function from the man, she can give birth. She is also weaker physically than the man, generally speaking.

But I want you to understand that Christ is the head of every man, and the man is the head of a woman, and God is the head of Christ.

for indeed man was not created for the woman’s sake, but woman for the man’s sake.

For as the woman originated from the man, so also the man has his birth through the woman; and all things originate from God.

For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body.

If you don't understand the order of things in Scripture (and you don't) you are going to butcher it (and you do).

By one MAN (not woman) sin entered the world, and death through sin. That is because the MAN was the federal head or the representative for the rest of humanity before God. God placed the responsibility on Adam. It was the choice HE made that created the rift between God and humanity. Adam brought the curse. Adam sinned. It was the Second Adam who brought life and ended the curse for all who would believe and trust in Him. 

But the gracious gift is not like the offense. For if by the offense of the one the many died, much more did the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many.
But the free gift [of God] is not like the trespass [because the gift of grace overwhelms the fall of man]. For if many died by one man’s trespass [Adam’s sin], much more [abundantly] did God’s grace and the gift [that comes] by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, overflow to [benefit] the many.
But God’s free gift is not at all to be compared to the trespass [His grace is out of all proportion to the fall of man]. For if many died through one man’s falling away (his lapse, his offense), much more profusely did God’s grace and the free gift [that comes] through the undeserved favor of the one Man Jesus Christ abound and overflow to and for [the benefit of] many.
But the gracious gift is not like the transgression. For if the many died through the transgression of the one man, how much more did the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one man Jesus Christ multiply to the many!
But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God’s grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many!
God’s free gift is not like the sin of Adam. Many people died because of the sin of this one man, Adam. But the loving-favor of God came to many people also. This gift came also by one Man Jesus Christ, God’s Son.
But there is a great difference between Adam’s sin and God’s gracious gift. For the sin of this one man, Adam, brought death to many. But even greater is God’s wonderful grace and his gift of forgiveness to many through this other man, Jesus Christ.

For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive.

So also it is written: “The first man, Adam, became a living person.” The last Adam was a life-giving spirit.

For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve.

Romans 5:12-21 (NASB)
12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all mankind, because all sinned— 13 for [a]until the Law sin was in the world, but sin is not [b]counted against anyone when there is no law. 14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam until Moses, even over those who had not sinned in the likeness of the [c]violation committed by Adam, who is a [d]type of Him who was to come.
15 But [e]the gracious gift is not like the offense. For if by the offense of the one the many died, much more did the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many. 16 The gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned; for on the one hand the judgment arose from one offense, [f]resulting in condemnation, but on the other hand the gracious gift arose from many offenses, [g]resulting in justification. 17 For if by the offense of the one, death reigned through the one, much more will those who receive the abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.
18 So then, as through one offense [h]the result was condemnation to all mankind, so also through one act of righteousness [i]the result was justification of life to all mankind. 19 For as through the one man’s disobedience the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the One the many will be made righteous. 20 [j]The Law came in so that the offense would increase; but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more, 21 so that, as sin reigned in death, so also grace would reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@PGA2.0
@Tradesecret

PGA2.0, the Preterist Bible fool,

YOUR BIBLE STUPID AND IGNORANT QUOTE #1:   "The fall of humanity is attributed to Adam, because, as many theologians point out, he was the federal head, the representative before God of humanity

Screw what the equally bible stupid theologians to you may think, it is what Jesus as God in His inspired words of the Bible think, understood? What part of this passage don’t you understand in relation to your bible ignorant quote above? 

Of the woman came the BEGINNING of sin, and through her we all die." (Eccles. 25:22)   Get it Bible fool PGA2.0? Huh? Maybe? LOL!

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE #2:  “ ….. therefore the woman is subordinate to the man in a sense, not better, but they have different roles.”

Yes, the hell bound woman is subordinate to the man, “not in a sense,” like you erroneously stated, but at all times, read your bible for a change, BIBLE FOOL!

“Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.” (1 Peter 3:7).

“The woman Folly is loud; she is seductive and knows nothing.” (Proverbs 9:13)

“I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare.” (Ecclesiastes 7:26)

“It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife." (Proverbs 21:9)

"It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman." (Proverbs 21:19)

"Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor." (1 Timothy 2:11-14)

"The women should keep silent in the churchesFor they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says. If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church." (1 Corinthians 14:34-35)

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOUTE #3:  “The woman was created as a helpmate for the man.”

WRONG!!!  Our brutal serial killer Jesus as God created Adam with a PENIS with its reproductive properties and then for a "help mate" for Adam, Jesus as God created animals next, not Eve, you bible dunce! 

And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.”

PGA2.0, your Bible stupidity is going off the charts!  LOL!

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE #4:  “By one MAN (not woman) sin entered the world, and death through sin.” 

Wrong again Bible fool, whereas it was EVE that had sin enter the world:  "For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor.” (1 Timothy 2:13)

In front of the membership, what part of the passage above that shows you to be the continued Bible fool upon this topic, didn’t you understand? Huh?

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE #5:1 Timothy 2:13 For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve.”

HELLO? What has your verse above got to do with the following passage by Jesus’ inspired words showing that it was EVE that transgressed in bringing forth Original Sin shown herewith: "For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control." (1 Timothy 2:13-15)

Remember PGA2.0, Jesus as God proved that Eve was the cause of Original Sin whereas He punished her with pain in childbearing, and where she was to be ruled over by Adam! get it?

"To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.” (Genesis 3:16)

PGA2.0, once again you are an embarrassment to this esteemed Religion Forum because of your blatant Bible ignorance and stupidity thereof, therefore, you are giving Christianity a bad name, period! Therefore, for the sake of your further embarrassment, take your ungodly and laughable Preterist dog and pony show to a Christian “Children’s Forum” where you will be better received with their Bible ignorance equal to yours, okay? 

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE FOOL LIKE “PGA2.0” THAT HAS TO JOIN TRADESECRET’S “BIBLE STUPID CLUB” WITHIN THIS FORUM WILL BE …?

PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE AGAIN: "For instance, Genesis 2-3 describes the fall of humanity under Adam."

WTF?  We can see that you are still as Bible stupid as Miss Tradesecret! LOL! The fall of humanity was because of Eve, and NOT Adam you Bible inept fool! Here, let me easily "school you once again" with the following passages that explicitly show EVE was the cause of the Original Sin! Understood?!

"But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ." (2 Corinthians 11:3)

"For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control." (1 Timothy 2:13-15)

To prove again that Eve was the cause of Original Sin, Jesus as God punished her for her transgression in this manner: "To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.” (Genesis 3:16)

YOUR HYPOCRITICAL QUOTE: "I don't have time to respond you your many, many allegations."

But, you turn into another pseudo-christian hypocrite in your overrated and lengthy gibberish post #1552 in taking said time that you said you didn't have in the first place to address Amoranemix! DUH!  LOL! 

PGA2.0, listen up, if you are going to stay around this forum again, then expect to be corrected again and again when I Bible Slap you Silly®️ just like before, remember? Sure you do!

I don't often respond to your posts (consider this an exception) because usually they are all twisted theology and ad hominem attacks, but let me set the record straight.

It was Adam God created first. It was Adam that God made the head, or as some theologians have stated, the federal head of humanity. We have a connection and antithesis between Adam and Christ. The one MAN brought sin and the curse into the world. The  other brought life and redemption.

But the free gift [of God] is not like the trespass [because the gift of grace overwhelms the fall of man]. For if many died by one man’s trespass [Adam’s sin], much more [abundantly] did God’s grace and the gift [that comes] by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, overflow to [benefit] the many.
But God’s free gift is not at all to be compared to the trespass [His grace is out of all proportion to the fall of man]. For if many died through one man’s falling away (his lapse, his offense), much more profusely did God’s grace and the free gift [that comes] through the undeserved favor of the one Man Jesus Christ abound and overflow to and for [the benefit of] many.
But the gracious gift is not like the offense. For if by the offense of the one the many died, much more did the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many.
But God’s free gift is not like Adam’s sin. Many people died because of the sin of that one man. But the grace from God was much greater; many people received God’s gift of life by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ.
But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God’s grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many!
But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.
God’s free gift is not like the sin of Adam. Many people died because of the sin of this one man, Adam. But the loving-favor of God came to many people also. This gift came also by one Man Jesus Christ, God’s Son.
But there is a great difference between Adam’s sin and God’s gracious gift. For the sin of this one man, Adam, brought death to many. But even greater is God’s wonderful grace and his gift of forgiveness to many through this other man, Jesus Christ.

So, just as one man brought sin into the world, and death through sin, another Man brings life and reconciliation into the world by living a perfect life before God on behalf of all who will trust and believe on Him. 

Eve was a helpmate, and in subordination to the man in that he was created first, thus the roles between men and women are different even though they are both equally valuable, their function is different. 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@PGA2.0
@Tradesecret

PGA2.0, the Pretersit Bible fool,

HELLO?!  As if we didn't see you RUNAWAY from my post #1555 that made you the continued Bible fool, but instead for you to try and save face, you addressed my post #1553 AGAIN in your post #1556!  How embarrassing can you get in front of the membership?! LOL!

I will tell you what I am going to do for your Bible ineptness, that may make it easier for you to respond to my post #1553, okay?  I will take each one of your Bible stupid quotes and post them separately, and if you can't answer them this time, then maybe get the equally Bible dumbfounded Bible fool Miss Tradesecret to help you, okay? LOL!

Here we go, are you ready to finally address my post #1555 as shown below? Don't forget the membership is watching!

YOUR BIBLE STUPID AND IGNORANT QUOTE #1:   "The fall of humanity is attributed to Adam, because, as many theologians point out, he was the federal head, the representative before God of humanity

Screw what the equally bible stupid theologians to you may think, it is what Jesus as God in His inspired words of the Bible think, understood? What part of this passage don’t you understand in relation to your bible ignorant quote above? 

Of the woman came the BEGINNING of sin, and through her we all die." (Eccles. 25:22)   

Get it Bible fool PGA2.0? Huh? Maybe? 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@PGA2.0

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE #2:  “ ….. therefore the woman is subordinate to the man in a sense, not better, but they have different roles.”

Yes, the hell bound woman is subordinate to the man, “not in a sense,” like you erroneously stated, but at all times, read your bible for a change, BIBLE FOOL!

“Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.” (1 Peter 3:7).

“The woman Folly is loud; she is seductive and knows nothing.” (Proverbs 9:13)

“I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare.” (Ecclesiastes 7:26)

“It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife." (Proverbs 21:9)

"It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman." (Proverbs 21:19)

"Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor." (1 Timothy 2:11-14)

"The women should keep silent in the churchesFor they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says. If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church." (1 Corinthians 14:34-35)

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@PGA2.0

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOUTE #3: 
 “The woman was created as a helpmate for the man.”

WRONG!!!  Our brutal serial killer Jesus as God created Adam with a PENIS with its reproductive properties and then for a "help mate" for Adam, Jesus as God created animals next, not Eve, you bible dunce! 

“And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.”

PGA2.0, your Bible stupidity is going off the charts!  LOL!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@PGA2.0

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE #4:  “By one MAN (not woman) sin entered the world, and death through sin.” 

Wrong again Bible fool, whereas it was EVE that had sin enter the world:  "For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor.” (1 Timothy 2:13)

In front of the membership, what part of the passage above that shows you to be the continued Bible fool upon this topic, didn’t you understand? Huh?