Morality - Is Atheism More Reasonable than Theism?

Author: PGA2.0

Total: 1,638
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@PGA2.0

PGA2.0, the Pretersit Bible fool,

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE #5:
 “1 Timothy 2:13 For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve.”

HELLO? What has your verse above got to do with the following passage by Jesus’ inspired words showing that it was EVE that transgressed in bringing forth Original Sin shown herewith: "For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control." (1 Timothy 2:13-15)

Remember PGA2.0, Jesus as God proved that Eve was the cause of Original Sin whereas He punished her with pain in childbearing, and where she was to be ruled over by Adam! get it?

"To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.” (Genesis 3:16)

PGA2.0, once again you are an embarrassment to this esteemed Religion Forum because of your blatant Bible ignorance and stupidity thereof, therefore, you are giving Christianity a bad name, period! Therefore, for the sake of your further embarrassment, take your ungodly and laughable Preterist dog and pony show to a Christian “Children’s Forum” where you will be better received with their Bible ignorance equal to yours, okay? 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@PGA2.0
@Tradesecret

PGA2.0, the Pretersit Bible fool,

YOUR QUOTE OF DESPAIR WHERE YOU CAN'T ADDRESS MY POSTS TO YOU, OTHER THAN TO RUN AWAY FROM THEM AS SHOWN IN THE 5 POSTS OF MINE ABOVE, LOL!!!:  " I don't often respond to your posts (consider this an exception) because usually they are all twisted theology and ad hominem attacks, but let me set the record straight."

HUH? First thing, you have to respond to my posts in showing your complete Bible stupidity as I have shown in the above 5 posts, that you ran away from in your meek and embarrassing post #1556!  My alleged "twisted theology"are direct biblical axioms inspired by none other than Jesus the Christ as God, therefore because of you continually wearing your  "Bible Dunce Hat," you have to RUN AWAY from them like the equally Bible stupid Miss Tradesecret has to do to "try" save face! LOL! 

Now, if you are going to stay upon this forum, and NOT run away like you did before because the membership and I were easily Bible Slapping you Silly®️ like I am doing to you now, then chain up, because once again Jesus' true words and I will make you even the greater Bible fool than before, bar none!!!

PGA2.0
Debates: 7
PGA2.0
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Hi Brother D for Dumbo Thomas, you silly twit. I have given your hundreds of ad hominem attacks a response. Happy?

First off, where have you addressed a single verse of mine with any seriousness???

Screw what the equally bible stupid theologians to you may think, it is what Jesus as God in His inspired words of the Bible think, understood? What part of this passage don’t you understand in relation to your bible ignorant quote above? 

Of the woman came the BEGINNING of sin, and through her we all die." (Eccles. 25:22)   

Get it Bible fool PGA2.0? Huh? Maybe? 
Bible ignorant quote???
How about you?
Are you quoting from the Bible?
In your Post 1557, what Bible translation are you working from, Dopey? There are only 12 chapters in Ecclesiastes.

Read my Post 1556, again for your answer. I quoted many biblical verses that prove my points.

Post 1558

Yes, the hell bound woman is subordinate to the man, “not in a sense,” like you erroneously stated, but at all times, read your bible for a change, BIBLE FOOL!
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Equal, no better or worse, just different roles.

“Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.” (1 Peter 3:7).

So what, generally speaking the woman is weaker, physically, than a man. They are joint heirs with the man. Did you notice that from the same verse? How does that make them inferior? They have a different biblical role from the man.

“The woman Folly is loud; she is seductive and knows nothing.” (Proverbs 9:13)

Wisdoms feast and follies funeral (Google). Folly represents an abstraction when a thing (folly or wisdom) is represented by a person (a woman), in this case folly not having the virtues of someone wise and in submission to God. The chapter uses personification for wisdom and folly, an anthropomorphic metaphor. 

Eccles. 7:26 And I discovered as more bitter than death the woman whose heart is snares and nets, whose hands are chains. One who is pleasing to God will escape from her, but the sinner will be captured by her.

Speaking of a specific type of woman, not every woman.

“It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife." (Proverbs 21:9)

"It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman." (Proverbs 21:19)

You try living with her, oh Brother, if you think a quarrelsome woman is virtuous. 

"Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor." (1 Timothy 2:11-14)

Instructions for Believers
8 Therefore I want the men in every place to pray, lifting up holy hands, without anger and dispute. 9 Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing, [g]modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or expensive apparel, 10 but rather by means of good works, as is proper for women making a claim to godliness. 11 A woman must quietly receive instruction with entire submissiveness. 12 But I do not allow a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man, but to remain quiet. 13 For it was Adam who was first [h]created, and then Eve. 14 And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman was [i]deceived and [j]became a wrongdoer. 15 But [k]women will be [l]preserved through [m]childbirth—if they continue in faith, love, and sanctity, with moderation.

Instruction for the church believers of the 1st century; a different time and culture.

"The women should keep silent in the churchesFor they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says. If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church." (1 Corinthians 14:34-35)

As in all the churches of the [m]saints, 34 the women are to keep silent in the churches; for they are not permitted to speak, but are to subject themselves, just as the Law also says. 35 If they desire to learn anything, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is [n]improper for a woman to speak in church. 36 Or was it from you that the word of God first went out? Or has it come to you only?

Again, speaking to churches during the 1st century when the culture was completely different than it is today. 

Post 1559

Oh yes, more selective Bible quotes that only give a twisted understanding of Scripture. Who is the stupid one here? 

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOUTE #3:  “The woman was created as a helpmate for the man.”

WRONG!!!  Our brutal serial killer Jesus as God created Adam with a PENIS with its reproductive properties and then for a "help mate" for Adam, Jesus as God created animals next, not Eve, you bible dunce! 

“And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.”

PGA2.0, your Bible stupidity is going off the charts!  LOL!
Brother Thomas, sir, are you out tilling your grounds with your dumb ass again? Put the dunce cap on your ass. Or is he a smart (presumptuous) ass.

18 Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper [p]suitable for him.” 19 And out of the ground the Lord God formed every animal of the field and every bird of the sky, and brought them to the man to see what he would call them; and whatever the man called a living creature, that was its name. 20 The man gave names to all the livestock, and to the birds of the sky, and to every animal of the field, but for [q]Adam there was not found a helper [r]suitable for him. 21 So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then He took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh at that place. 22 And the Lord God [s]fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man. 23 Then the man said,
“At last this is bone of my bones,
And flesh of my flesh;
[t]She shall be called [u]‘woman,’
Because [v]she was taken out of [w]man.”
24 For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh. 25 And the man and his wife were both naked, but they were not ashamed.

Notice that no helper was suitable for him until the Lord God fashioned the woman out of Adam's rib.

Notice the equality in Eden: 

26 Then God said, “[ai]Let Us make mankind in Our image, according to Our likeness; and [aj]let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the livestock and over all the earth, and over every crawling thing that crawls on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 28 God blessed them; and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that [ak]moves on the earth.” 29 Then God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the [al]surface of all the earth, and every tree [am]which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you; 30 and to every animal of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to everything that [an]moves on the earth [ao]which has life, I have given every green plant for food”; and it was so. 31 And God saw all that He had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.

Post 1560

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE #4:  “By one MAN (not woman) sin entered the world, and death through sin.” 

Wrong again Bible fool, whereas it was EVE that had sin enter the world:  "For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor.” (1 Timothy 2:13)

In front of the membership, what part of the passage above that shows you to be the continued Bible fool upon this topic, didn’t you understand? Huh?
Obviously, you paid no attention to biblical teaching, Brother Dumbo!

Adam was held responsible since he was formed before Eve. They both transgressed, Adam willingly taking of the fruit.
PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas

YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE #4:  “By one MAN (not woman) sin entered the world, and death through sin.” 

Wrong again Bible fool, whereas it was EVE that had sin enter the world:  "For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor.” (1 Timothy 2:13)

In front of the membership, what part of the passage above that shows you to be the continued Bible fool upon this topic, didn’t you understand? Huh?
Adam was formed first, not Eve. You spent a whole Post (1559) arguing against her as Adams helpmate, and another arguing against Scripture, saying that it was Eve who brought sin into the world whereas Scripture attributes it to Adam since he represented humanity before God, just as Christ also represents humanity before God. 

Where does Scripture say that "by one woman sin entered the world?" It does not. It says "By one MAN, sin entered the world." Adam, in Christology, is a type of Christ. He represents humanity for the fact that he was created first, not the woman. There is an antithesis between Christ and Adam, one being the first Adam, the other being the Second or Last Adam, one causing sin and unrighteousness before God, the other sinless and pure before God, one human causing the curse, the other redeeming humanity from the curse, one breaking fellowship with God, the other restoring it. 

Nevertheless death reigned from Adam until Moses, even over those who had not sinned in the likeness of the violation committed by Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.

For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive.

So also it is written: “The first man, Adam, became a living person.” The last Adam was a life-giving spirit.

For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve.

Adam was created firsts. He represent the rest of us before God. Through him it would be determined how humans interacted with God. And, just as Eve was cursed for her transgression, so was Adam.

17 Then to Adam He said, “Because you have listened to the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree about which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat from it’;
Cursed is the ground because of you;
With [h]hard labor you shall eat from it
All the days of your life.
18 Both thorns and thistles it shall grow for you;
Yet you shall eat the [i]plants of the field;
19 By the sweat of your face
You shall eat bread,
Until you return to the ground,
Because from it you were taken;
For you are dust,
And to dust you shall return.”
20 Now the man named his wife [j]Eve, because she was the mother of all the living. 21 And the Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife, and clothed them.
22 Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might reach out with his hand, and take fruit also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”— 23 therefore the Lord God sent him out of the Garden of Eden, to cultivate the ground from which he was taken. 24 So He drove the man out; and at the east of the Garden of Eden He stationed the cherubim and the flaming sword which turned every direction to guard the way to the tree of life.

The curse came because of Adam. It took another Man, Jesus, to restore humanity (all who will believe the truth, not a lie) to a right relationship with God in the spiritual Eden, the heavenly country by removing the curse, by living a righteous life before God that no other human can live. Hence, our need for a Savior. 

Post 1560

Notice YOUR underlined words that are contrary to Scripture. Here they are again...it was EVE that had sin enter the world

The passage teaches that Adam was not deceived. It was Eve. Adam knew he was not to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, per God's instruction. Eve was deceived by Satan, Adam was not. Even though he knew, he ate. 

Post 1561
YOUR BIBLE STUPID QUOTE #5: “1 Timothy 2:13 For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve.”

HELLO? What has your verse above got to do with the following passage by Jesus’ inspired words showing that it was EVE that transgressed in bringing forth Original Sin shown herewith: "For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control." (1 Timothy 2:13-15)

Remember PGA2.0, Jesus as God proved that Eve was the cause of Original Sin whereas He punished her with pain in childbearing, and where she was to be ruled over by Adam! get it?
What you do here is what you always do. You take an explicit, clear verse of Scripture that has specific meaning, and you twist it and start talking of something else. You say that Eve was the cause of original sin whereas Scripture does not attribute the blame for humanities fallen condition upon her, but upon Adam. 

Very plainly Scripture teaches sin entered the world through Adam, not Eve.

Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all mankind, because all sinned—

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@PGA2.0
Hi PGA2.) nice to see you - and a brilliant response AGAIN. Too bad Brother Thomas doesn't have the skills to match it with you. His only tool is - foolishness. 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Are you ever going to grow a brain? I am not going to hold my breath. 

You don't deserve to be on this site. Your original persona is gone. People have dusted it a long time ago. 

This new one had some funny and humorous aspects. But now it is just boring and tedious. 

You don't have anything to add. So why don't you just drop the persona and be yourself? 

Or are you embarrassed to be true self? I can understand that - I can't identify of course - but when someone pretends for such a long time to be someone else - it must create a conflict in your little brain.  

So just come out - the closet is not locked.  We are all waiting to see the beautiful butterfly.  You certainly have been in that cocoon for such a long time - you must be gorgeous. 

Waiting, But not holding my breath. It's ok to laugh - have a smile and just do it.  Its ok.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Are you ever going to grow a brain?

You don't deserve to be on this site.

But now it is just boring and tedious. 
Littel brain

There is much ad hominen there,Tradsecret and noting in the way of rebuttle..

but when someone pretends for such a long time to be someone else -
Don't make me laugh. There is much evidence here on this site from your own hand that shows you pretending to be something you are not. 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@PGA2.0

PGA2.0, the Preterist Bible fool,

Listen up you continued DUMBFOUNDED Bible dunce, to finish off the topic of Eve creating the original sin FIRST by eating the forbidden fruit that Jesus, as God, told her not to do, get used to the BIBLE AXIOMS below, understood?:

(1Timothy 2:13-15)
Who ate the forbidden fruit FIRST in the Garden of Eden in creating the FIRST original sin against Jesus as God, because He told her not to eat said fruit = EVE!

(1 Timothy 2:13)
Who TRANSGRESSED FIRST in sinning, where Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived = EVE!

(Genesis 3:16)
Jesus as God proves that Eve initiated the FIRST Original Sin because in eating said fruit FIRST, then why else would Jesus punish her and ALL women with severe pain in childbearing, and to be ruled over by her husband Adam, which = EVE! 

(Ecclesiasticus 25:24)
In the passage above, who is the woman in the BEGINNING in the Garden of Eden that initiated the Original Sin, and through her we all die = EVE!

Because you are as Bible ignorant as Tradesecret, you DO NOT realize that when you proffer passages that contradict the ones that I have shown, you are stating that the Bible CONTRADICTS ITSELF, which is BLASPHEME!!!

Therefore, listen up bible dunce pseudo-christian PGA2.0, where there is contradiction in biblical passages, there’re falsehoods, and where there’re falsehoods, "THERE ARE LIES" because both contradicting biblical passages cannot be true at the same time!  GET IT BIBLE FOOL?!  Therefore, you are proposing that the Christian faith and the Bible is built upon Jesus' inspired words as LIES!  BLASPHEME!

OMG, tell the membership, are all “Preterist’s" as Bible stupid as you are? ROFLOL!!!

NEXT DUMBFOUNDED OF THE BIBLE PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "PGA2.0" THAT SAYS THE BIBLE CONTRADICTS ITSELF, WILL BE ...?  LOL!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Yes. that is true. It is all talking about the person.  All the truth. 

Not an argument - just telling it how it is. 

I don't care what you think about me. Whatever you think you know - may or may not be accurate. It worries me not. 

However for the most part - I am not pretending to be someone I am not. 

changing my profile from time to time was done as I have previously indicated - a result of the trolling and stalking of you and the Brother. 

My profile has indeed changed. I have admitted that. Yet in the forum posts I have always indicated whom I am and what gender I am. 

I have not pretended to be anything that what I am.  Of course - times change and what I have said in the past - while true then may be different now. 

That doesn't make it untrue either in the past or in the present - even if they are not the same at the moment. 

Yes, I know - you will add this to your stalking sheet.  
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
However for the most part - I am not pretending to be someone I am not. 

changing my profile from time to time was done as I have previously indicated

I wasn't talking about your forum profile. I was talking about your gasconading CV profile. 

PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@Tradesecret
Hi PGA2.) nice to see you - and a brilliant response AGAIN. Too bad Brother Thomas doesn't have the skills to match it with you. His only tool is - foolishness. 
Nice to hear from you, too, TradeSecret!

I try not to ad hominem but I got feed up with his constant attacks against our characters rather than the issues or his Scriptural twisting. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherD.Thomas
Tradesecret wrote: I have not pretended to be anything that what I am.  Of course - times change and what I have said in the past - while true then may be different now. 

Attempting to bury your over inflated and self-aggrandisements of the past as if it never happened, doesn't work, Tradesecret. It will always follow you around while you keep up the pretence and while I am here to remind you if and when the occasion calls for it.

I have said it before, your self-centred personality is only overshadowed by your self-delusion which borders pathological. When faced with facts that don't suit you, you will ignore them and make up alternative ones.
Of course, the sycophantic fawning you used to receive and enjoy from some here went a long way to feed your ego has now waned considerably. And having had your over inflated sense of personal worth and power and intellect challenged it is only you now that believes your own BS. But then the believability of the fantasy seems to be of no consequence to a psychopathic compulsive liar such as you, does it.  All that seems to count is whether the tale helps you rebuild the facade of your ill perceived greatness.
Your self-aggrandizing but ineffectual jumbled up mind can’t decide between fantasy and reality any longer, leaving you just struggling to be relevant and struggling to prop up of your fragile ego.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@PGA2.0

PGA2.0, 

YOUR QUOTE OF DESPAIR AGAIN: "I try not to ad hominem but I got feed up with his constant attacks against our characters rather than the issues or his Scriptural twisting. "

LISTEN UP PRETERIST BIBLE FOOL, THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO WORRY NOW IS THE FACT THAT YOU ARE PROFFERING THAT THE BIBLE CONTRADICTS ITSELF AS I HAVE SHOWN IN MY POST #1568, GET IT BIBLE DENIER?!!!

Read my post #1568 AGAIN, https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4893/post-links/358198 and see the FACT that you are stating the Bible contradicts itself, because you keep bringing forth Bible verses that outright contradict mine, therefore you are stating the Bible LIES!!!  

Therefore, your final outcome and demise is being HELLBOUND!  "But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, says the Bible contradicts itself, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!”

YOUR POST #1556 IS PRECLUDING THE FACT THAT YOU NEVER HAVE DEALT WITH A TRUE CHRISTIAN LIKE MYSELF BEFORE:  "Are you ever going to grow a brain? I am not going to hold my breath. You don't deserve to be on this site. Your original persona is gone. People have dusted it a long time ago. This new one had some funny and humorous aspects. But now it is just boring and tedious. You don't have anything to add. So why don't you just drop the persona and be yourself? 

Miss Tradesecret, you have raised this flag before and were easily made the fool as I shot you down, remember dear? You need new material and for comedic relief, get he equally Bible fool Shila to give you new laughable material!  I am sorry that I am a TRUE Christian that easily makes you the #1 Bible fool upon this Religion Forum, whereas you want me to be something that I am not, like a Hell bound Atheist, NOT!

Since you have addressed me in the manner shown above, then guess what?  You therefore have opened the door for me to continue to show your Bible stupidity with godly posts directed to you now, praise!  Chain up dear Miss Tradesecret, I am going to have a lot of fun at your Bible ineptness expense again!  LOL!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE MISS "TRADESECRET" THAT WANTS TO BE BIBLE SLAPPED SILLY®️IN DUE TIME, WILL BE...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!”

Miss Tradesecret, we all know why you are on this thread at this time, and that is because you are in HIDING because Stephen has handed your ass to you in his The Story of the "certain" Witnesses? thread!  It is truly sad to watch as you use hearsay "opinions" instead of biblical axioms.  What you should have done at a certain juncture of being the Bible fool, was to disappear like you've done before and went into hiding again to save what face you have left, but you didn't.

I felt so sorry for you, in that I only corrected your Bible stupidity once in said thread, where you thought Lazarus was a disciple of Jesus, NOT, and where you didn't know that Matthias was a disciple of Jesus in taking over Judas' removal!  In relation to what I've just said, the link is herewith at your embarrassing expense again in front of the membership" https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8152/post-links/357571

Dear Miss Tradesecret, isn't it getting close for you to take another needed vacation from DEBATEART Religion Forum to lick your wounds from the membership making you the continued Bible fool? Yes?  Let us hope so.

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN WOMAN LIKE "MISS TRADESECRET" THAT WANTS TO BE MADE THE BIBLE DUNCE, WILL BE ...?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
I felt so sorry for you, in that I only corrected your Bible stupidity once in said thread, where you thought Lazarus was a disciple of Jesus, NOT, and where you didn't know that Matthias was a disciple of Jesus in taking over Judas' removal!  In relation to what I've just said, the link is herewith at your embarrassing expense again in front of the membership" https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8152/post-links/357571
👍

There are quite a few bible facts I had to teach him/her on that thread Brother D.and there are a few more in the pipe line. S/he denied forever that Jesus had secret disciples, yet has the audacity to brag, among many other things, about being taught to memorise the bible from an early age and "knowing it backwards and forwards in Greek and Hebrew"!
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@PGA2.0
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

Yes, as if Miss Tradesecrets "Satanic opinions" weren't enough for you to Bible Slap her Silly,®️ your continued Biblical axioms put the final candles upon her melting cake! It is truly amazing that the moderators allow her to still be upon this prestigious forum in where she continues to give Christianity a bad name.  :(

In Miss Tradesecret allegedly having a congregation, how sad are we in that they are being totally duped by her Bible stupidity,  where her followers don't realize this fact, because obviously they are as dumbfounded of the Bible as she is! Duh.  LOL!

In the meantime, have you seen the equally bible stupid fool PGA2.0 inferring that the JUDEO-Christian Bible contradicts itself as shown in the following link??!!!

DEBATEART Religion Forum's Bible Stupid Club®️ continues to grow with its new member PGA2.0!  LOL!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Attempting to bury your over inflated and self-aggrandisements of the past as if it never happened, doesn't work, Tradesecret. It will always follow you around while you keep up the pretence and while I am here to remind you if and when the occasion calls for it.
You speak with silliness and ignorance as always.   Many months ago you accused me of being a reverend.  At the time I was not. I was a pastor in a church. But not a reverend. You went to google - found some obscure piece of information from the other side of the world and attempted to apply that to my situation.  You were wrong. I didn't care. I just told you that you were wrong. I even tried provide some explanations as to why you were wrong. But did Stephen acknowledge the possibility that Stephen might be wrong? Of course not. He is an arrogant Pratt and an IGNORANT Pratt.   Stephen then spent needless energy attempting to prove why I was wrong - and why I was a liar and why I didn't know what I was doing or talking about. That of course is Stephen's MO.  Rather than accepting that others know more than he does in particular situations - he just switches to Ignoramus personified and wastes energy and time.  I never asked to be called reverend. I never said I was reverend.  Stephen couldn't find anywhere that I suggested that.  And for the record I still don't.  But Stephen, things have changed since. 

In relation to other matters, I can honestly and with integrity concede that I have never intentionally told a lie on this site.  I have said things I regret. Such as using foul language and abusing you. It was right of you to call me out on that.  And I haven't said otherwise. But I have never intentionally told a lie. I don't actually have a reason to do so. I have on occasion used language that is intentionally ambiguous. Perhaps that is deceitful. Perhaps it is not. I have used language in parody, in sarcasm, and with irony.   I concede that they too can be misunderstood.  I also accept that I should not complain if people do misunderstand those types of language since the internet and writing doesn't always convey communication properly.   

I don't have a self centred personality - at least no worse than anyone else in this world.  I don't have delusions about myself. I give an honest appraisal of myself. And for that I don't have to prove myself to anyone. I have never said I was perfect or was all knowing. Unlike others here who actually think they are god.

the rest of your post - is well nothing more than envy. You hate the fact that others have done something with their lives. You are the one who has a fragile ego. 

the evidence for this is your attacks on anyone who disagrees with you and then a follow up denial saying I have never attacked anyone. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
You are not a Christian. You are an atheist dressed up in a facade that is a shadow of a religious person at best.  Not Christian. Quoting the bible out of context. Claiming to love a Jesus that is not demonstrated in the Bible, and abusing people is actually the visible representation of an atheist having a conscious problem. 

What you need to do Brother is - repent of your atheism, repent of your sins, and turn to Jesus for mercy.  Who knows - he may forgive you if you are genuine. 

But to claim you are a Christian is simply nonsense. No one believes you - not even yourself. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!

Listen dear, in addressing your wanting post #1579, what did I tell you about using the same old rendition of me not being a TRUE Christian, over and over and over and over again?  What don't you understand about me allegedly not being a True Christian?  I am truly sorry that I easily make you the #1 Bible fool that you are within this Religion Forum, really!

Understand this FACT Miss Tradesecret, it doesn't matter if I was a Catholic, Buddhist, Mormon, Atheist, Muslim, Pantheist, Freethinker, Jehovah Witness, Baptist, Jew, Agnostic, Secularist, Protestant, Skeptic, Eastern Orthodox, etc., etc., I WOULD STILL OWN YOUR BLATANT UNGODLY FORM OF CHRISTIANITY AND YOUR OUTRIGHT BLATANT BIBLE STUPIDITY, UNDERSTOOD?!!!

Run along dear Miss Tradesecret, and I am going to give you a modicum of a chance, therefore, let me know within the next 5 days when you are ready to deal with me conversing with you upon actual biblical axioms?  Or, as usual, are you going to present more lame girly EXCUSES to RUN AWAY from my godly posts to you?  If so, and seriously, at least tell the membership in what "running shoes" you will wear when you run from me, are they Adidas, Converse, Nike, or? LOL!!!

GET YOURSELF READY DEAR MISS TRADESECRET!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Throw a brick into the middle of a pack of swine and what do you get? 

Brother D Thomas whining about his poor ego and how Mr Tradesecret makes him feel so bad. 

quack - or is it oink? 

You own nothing except a lousy way of getting people's attention. 

You are not a true Christian. you are not a Christian. You are a sorry excuse for an atheist who has been beaten up so bad over time - that you have to pretend to be your enemy to try and make them look bad. Sadly for you, however, is that no one believes that you are Christian, good or bad or otherwise. Your parody at the end of the day demonstrates how completely and utterly wrong you are about Christians and the Bible. 

After all, if everyone sees an atheist pretending to be a Christian - that no Christian would ever come close to being like, then it is the classic paradigm not only of a straw man - but reveals how deeply flawed your brain is.    

So as I said - grow a brain. Stop being such a dunse. Come back to reality and at least try to represent what you really think from your point of view - rather than misrepresenting what you clearly think is just plain silliness. At least then we can have a real discussion. Or are you afraid of what you really believe - because you know it has no real substance to it - and reflects a perverted and slavish mentality to foolishness?
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Throw a brick into the middle of a pack of swine and what do you get?

A fucked up saying? 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
quack - or is it oink? 

Well you are the one that tells us that you also own a farm. #13
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!”

Addressing your whiney little girly post #1581, where you are having a very, very, very hard time with reading comprehension.  Here, I'll give you another chance to reread my post #1580 again, and see if it sinks in this time, okay dear?   Good luck!  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/4893/post-links/358342

Miss Tradesecret, oh, by the way, speaking of being a Christian, of which you are NOT because of your sinful nature of being AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS, are you finally coming to terms with this ungodly nature of yours?  Can you give us an update?  Or are you going to continue to HIDE again from having to address your sinful nature upon this topic?  WAIT, do I see you putting on your funning shoes again?!  LOL!

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "MISS TRADESECRET" THAT HAS A SEXUAL DEVIANCY WITH FAMILY MEMBERS, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@PGA2.0
@Tradesecret

Have you seen the Bible fool Preterist "PGA2.0" hiding out in another area of DEBATEART?  He is still running away from two posts of mine, one showing EVE was the impetus of the Original Sin in the Garden of Eden, and another post where I show PGA2.0 providing evidence that the Bible contradicts itself, which is BLASPHEME on his part!

Here are the links that he is continually running away from, where he must have gone to Miss Tradesecret's school of "How to run away from disturbing biblical axioms!"  

Poor PGA2.0 and Miss Tradesecret, what a pair to draw too, in their never ending Bible stupidity that we are suppose to overlook so they can at least have a modicum of, *cough,* respect in this Religion Forum!  LOL!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@BrotherD.Thomas
 Have you seen the Bible fool Preterist "PGA2.0"

I haven't Brother D. But did you read this above from the backpedaling lying Tradesecret?

Tradesecret wrote:   Many months ago you [stephen] accused me of being a reverend.  At the time I was not. I was a pastor in a church. But not a reverend. You went to google - found some obscure piece of information from the other side of the world and attempted to apply that to my situation.  You were wrong. I didn't care. I just told you that you were wrong. I even tried provide some explanations as to why you were wrong. But did Stephen acknowledge the possibility that Stephen might be wrong? Of course not.#1578

So if I may I will correct the record Brother D. , and from the horses mouth in full.

TRADSECRET WROTE:

I am a lawyer.  There you go. Now you know.  I always counsel my clients that "no comment" is the only wise thing to do when being questioned by the police. I don't care how you read that - no comment is the right thing to do.  When we are in  a contested hearing, I, in the first instance, will counsel my client not to get into the stand to be cross examined. It is the role of the prosecutor to prove their case. It is not mine to prove we are innocent. It is our job to make sure the prosecutor does his or her job properly.  If my client insists in getting into the box - despite my advices - I will examine him or her asking open ended questions so that they can answer particular questions. I never ask a question I don't know the answer to. And I am not actually allowed to ask my client - yes or no questions because I would be accused of leading the witness. And then the prosecution will cross - examine my client. The cross-examiner is permitted to ask both open ended questions and leading questions. He would be foolish to ask open ended questions. His job is to ask leading questions.  He wants a yes or a no. Why? Because then he can lead him into traps and inconsistencies.  I counsel my clients - NEVER to answer a question with a yes or no - but always to qualify what you are saying - because the cross examiner never asks a question without a purpose or intention to lead to somewhere. But the first rule of cross - examination is NEVER ask a question you don't know the answer too.  Because when you do - the answer you will get will probably upset the apple cart and throw you off.  But I know that the same advice is being given to witnesses for the prosecution for when I cross examine.  And there will be times when I insist to the judge - that the witness needs to answer the question - with a simple yes or no. But judges do not lightly support this submission. And the reason they don't is because they know that doing so - is leading the witness into unfair or unforeseen traps.  Just because witness X saw Y do something with his left hand 6 months ago and wrote it in his statement does not mean that his evidence today that Y used his right hand and is confident that it was not his left hand - does not automatically mean that Y is innocent.  statements made close to the time of the crime recalled differently 6 months later - are inconsistent and can be used to call into question the reliability of the witness's evidence - but that inconsistency does not necessarily weaken the prosecution's case.  

So, yes, my client's pay me for the work I do for them. Do you have a problem with people being paid? 
Do I charge people to listen to my version of the gospels? No, I don't charge students,  I charge universities when they request me to lecture to them. 
Do I allow students to question me? Absolutely. I have no problem with this. Do I allow clients to question me? Not in a court setting, no. But they are free to ask me whatever the like about the law. I do charge them for that privilege. 

I never talked about counseling session. I said I counsel my clients. Lawyers are called Counsel.  We council our clients. We give advice.

But in my role as a pastor - which I also do, I counsel in pastoral care.  And yes, I am qualified by certified colleges with proper accreditation.  I am also a chaplain to our Countries Defence forces, a position I could not have without proper qualifications. 

The above is proof that Tradesecret declared himself to be both a Chaplain and a Pastor and before I ever addressed him/her as Reverend.

As for being addressed by his/her reveered title. I know it to be a fact that anyone holding the office of either Pastor and or Chaplain is to be addressed as Reverend.

Anyone can check this out for themselves with the click of a mouse.

Do you see what a complete and utter liar and backpedaller s/he is, Brother D. It is as I have always maintained . The compulsive lying psychopathic narcissist has no shame.  The believability of the fantasy seems to be of no consequence to a psychopathic compulsive liar such as Tradesecrte  #1572.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret

Stephen,

Addressing your very revealing post #1586 regarding the #1 Bible stupid pseudo-christian upon this forum:

When has Miss Tradesecret ever stop LYING upon this forum? NEVER!  She expects us to not bring up her outright LYING nature to the forefront, NOT! 

Seriously, I am beginning to wonder if Miss Tradesecret is truly a pseudo-christian at best, because no Christian can be as Bible stupid and LIE as she is doing all the time within this forum!  How many times have we had to correct her regarding the scriptures, countless of times!

Miss Tradesecret is a complete and total embarrassment to this prestigious forum, and to Christianity as well, for being so Bible Stupid and her LYING nature as well, as you have explicitly shown at her embarrassing expense!  

"The woman Folly is loud; she is seductive and knows nothing." (Proverbs 9:13)

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
LOL @ your assumptions. 

Quoting me doesn't save your bacon. It just shows you are as foolish and presumptuous as always. 

At the time I had the qualifications necessary - but was not a reverend. I know you think otherwise. But you are incorrect. 

I have not back peddled. I just don't give you all the information. Oh yes I have given more than what was probably wise given your predilection towards stalking and abuse.   But I like to watch how clever you think you are.  

I haven't lied about myself. Not once anywhere on the forum pages. Tis true as I said recently, I changed my profile since both you and Brother are stalkers.  

So if that is all you have - then please apologise for being such a liar.   You have got nothing - that any person with a reasoned and unbiased person would see as evidence. Of course your little sad case duck Brother would agree with you, is that surprising? 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Oh dear,

have you dared to lift your head after the shame and embarrassment that you went through?  How delightful that you continue to come back to face even more embarrassment.  

You are the laughing stock of this site - and of atheists in general. Most of them hide their heads away when you arrive and spout more nonsense. 

The apex of atheism has descended to reveal he is totally ignorant of Christian teachings. 

Not surprising really. Another reason to ignore even the so called sensible atheists - since he is purporting to represent them. And what do they do? Do they tell him to pull his head in? No they give him a prize.  You gotta love it.  They hang their heads in shame and give him an award.  Talk about consistency.  I think there is another word for this two facedness. I wonder what that could be. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!!!!!”

Addressing your OPINIONS in your feeble post #1589 where you are taking your last gasps of air in this Religion Forum,

YOUR CONJECTURED QUOTE NUMBER ONE:  "have you dared to lift your head after the shame and embarrassment that you went through?  

Dear, there is no shame or embarrassment for me in making you the continued #1 Bible fool that you are, of which I have a "plethora" of examples from the past waiting to be shown if need be! LOL!

YOUR CONJECTURED QUOTE NUMBER TWO:  "You are the laughing stock of this site - and of atheists in general. Most of them hide their heads away when you arrive and spout more nonsense."

Cite your references to your quote above in actually giving examples in posts within this forum.  Waiting.

YOUR CONJECTURED QUOTE NUMBER THREE:  "The apex of atheism has descended to reveal he is totally ignorant of Christian teachings." 

Cite your references to your quote above in actually giving examples in posts within this forum.  Waiting.

YOUR CONJECTURED QUOTE NUMBER FOUR:  "And what do they do? Do they tell him to pull his head in? No they give him a prize.  You gotta love it."

YOUR CONJECTURED QUOTE NUMBER FIVE:  "They hang their heads in shame and give him an award.  Talk about consistency."

MISS TRADESECRET, NOW "SUPPORT EVERY ONE OF YOUR OPINIONS SHOWN ABOVE," OR START WIPING THE EGG FROM YOUR FACE AGAIN, UNDERSTOOD BIBLE FOOL?  

YOU MAY BEGIN: