Can't wait for Trump to lose like a bitch

Author: Death23

Total: 206
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
He's going to squirm like a maggot and I'm going to laugh my ass off.
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Death23
I'm hoping for him to win, personally.
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Death23
I don't want either Trump or Biden to win. Maybe it's somewhat sadistic of me, but if Biden wins, I hope he wins by exactly what the polls predicted he would win. Watching Trump's supporters explain how the polls were inaccurate even though Biden won by exactly what the polls predicted would be a funny sight. On the other hand, that would be pretty sad to watch them twist themselves into pretzels. My empathetic side doesn't like my sadistic side.
Death23
Death23
-->
@SirAnonymous
I want to see Trump play every legal card he's got, get owned in the courts, and finally be dragged kicking and screaming from the white house.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Death23
Oh, I hope not. The uglier the election is, the more the country will continue to be divided. The last thing America needs is a Bush vs. Gore rerun.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
he wont lose
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Death23
I fully expect him to be just as gracious as Hillary, if not more.
Death23
Death23
-->
@Greyparrot
@Dr.Franklin
We'll see what happens.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Death23
Kicking and screaming sounds like something a violent mob would enjoy.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Death23
Are you a member of Antifa?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Dr.Franklin
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@SirAnonymous
Politically and socially, the U.S. is already ugly.....And no matter who wins, I don't see things getting any prettier.
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Death23
I know it's a misrepresentation, but it's this type of behavior and thinking, that I associate with the Democrats.
That I find such actions unacceptable, is why I have such difficulty rooting for the Democrats.
I see criminals, then I see Democrats tiptoe around the issue, how are they 'better than Trump and the issues 'he tiptoes around.
Even if I don't care for Trump, at least it's the 'direction of people who are proud and possessive of their country, and it's history.

Police declare riot as protesters topple statues, break windows in downtown Portland during 'Day of Rage'
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Death23
If you're wrong this will age very poorly
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@zedvictor4
I don't see things getting prettier either, but I do know that they could get uglier. I'd prefer it if that doesn't happen.
Death23
Death23
-->
@MisterChris
I'll take my chances, and I'd say the odds are looking pretty good right now. PA's the key state in all the models, and even Trafalgar group's polling has Biden in the lead there.
Death23
Death23
-->
@Greyparrot
Are you a member of Antifa?
If you know me well enough you'd know that I'm far too selfish to make substantial personal sacrifices for social causes. I will mail a ballot and yak. I may even bring some pizzas and water bottles to the protesters, but that's about it. I did contemplate a federal case against the state in an attempt to overturn laws banning subversive organizations on the grounds that they infringe upon the right to revolt, but it never went beyond the brainstorming phase.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Death23
Fair enough. I could see you just smiling,  and not screaming at the result of mob violence.

Biden's probably going to lose the PA vote on the fracking flipflop alone though.
Death23
Death23
-->
@Greyparrot

Lol if you're really pinning your hopes on closing that gap based on an alleged fracking position that's been around since the primaries I'd say you got about a fart's chance in a hurricane.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Death23
Snopes isn't going to purchase airtime late October with questionable video clips of Biden speaking. I wouldn't pin your hopes on Snopes to influence the election.

You won't find a single recent clip from Biden or Harris supporting fracking, and that is what PA needs to hear to get the vote from the PA deplorables.
Death23
Death23
-->
@Greyparrot
I don't. It was merely to show what was being talked about. BTW embrace your inner Bender https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIaLARZVPx8

EDIT: Polls show he already got the support. Always <3 Grayparrot, but frenemies are to be kept at arms length.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@MisterChris

RIP Pa.

Imagine voting for someone who says you don’t have the right to know his policies, that you will find out after the election.

Edit: I'll take a smiling Violent Marxist any day over a screaming one.
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
i didn't get very far into this video because it was stupid. Republicans have been actively packing the court for years while democrats did nothing about it. now, the democrats float an idea (note they haven't done anything at all) and right wing loons lose their fucking minds. They can watch republicans pack the courts for years and cheer, if the democrats respond, then they are evil. It is really sad. 

When the republicans refused to hold hearings for Merrick garland, that was seriously fucked up. When they then rushed to fill a seat much closer to an election now (even though this was their sole reason why they wouldn't even have a hearing for garland) they proved what despicable little shits they are. 

Republicans have already shit all over the process to pack the courts. Of course democrats are going to respond to that. What else did you expect?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
Republicans have been actively packing the court.

Lol, you don't even know what that term means.
Put that right up there with your use of the word Racist.

No wonder the left considers everything unconstitutional. They don't even know what the constitution states.
HistoryBuff
Debates: 0
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
you don't even know what that term means.
it means using whatever games you can find to prevent the opposing party from successfully appointing judges so that you get to pick them. You do this for the express purpose of twisting the courts to benefit yourself and your ideology. That is exactly what the republicans have been doing for years and the democrats haven't been doing anything about it. Now that the democrats are talking about doing something about it, the right screams and cries about how it's unfair that after years of republicans fucking with the system, now the democrats might fight them at their own game.

The republicans have left democrats little choice. by playing games with the courts to pack them with far right wing activist judges, they have forced the democrat's hands and now they are going to have to respond. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
it means using whatever games you can find to prevent the opposing party from successfully appointing judges so that you get to pick them.

So basically if it's something you don't like, you can change what the term means. Ok.

Admit you were too lazy to read the left-wing propaganda ABC article I linked.
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@HistoryBuff
That's just politics.
Politics is often dirty, rude, and annoying..
Republicans seem to be better at playing by and following the rules, 'technically. Which to me is the important part.
Democrats cry foul where there's no technical breaking of the law, then do something absurd such as suggesting to add as many people to the Supreme Court as they feel like.
Democrats say it's fine for people to break the law and enter into this country illegally.
Democrats say it's fine for protestors to ignore Covid19 safety, and then go about knocking down historical monuments.

Though, I'm getting too far into misrepresenting and caricaturizing.
It's my interpretation of the Democrats,
They 'should have been able to deal with Trump just fine when he was elected, but they just keep veering left, and going after activities of Trump that Trump can defend 'technically. Seems to me.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Lol can't wait til the Biden supporters cry when the silent majority shows up for Trump. Also fyi I know teachers in the Chicago Teachers Union who are voting Trump. If that's the case, Biden is getting destroyed
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Greyparrot
there used to be a real good conserative called barry Soetoro, he broke down the election night meltdown good

thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
He’s all but certain to lose, but make no mistake. The loss will be one of personality, not of policy. I remain convinced that right wing populism is the future