Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Supa deserves to be on the list.

RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@Intelligence_06
Then make your own list and throw someone off it to make room for Supa.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@seldiora
 Remember that even Roy, who established himself as a strong debater in politics, especially by defeating a gauntlet which had imabench and conservative politico, personally has only lost to Raisor, thett3, TUF, Daneille, and a handful of others
I got such an elo boost from that debate with roy. I was actually losing until an unexpected last minute vote came through.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheUnderdog
Idk if you caught onto it but:

TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
Wouldn't I be Ramshutu's assistant?

I build the cases and Ramshutu exploits them?
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@Lunatic
Exactly, the elo on DDO is way too OP. Suppose you start with a 1500 Elo and winning a debate with the top person would give you as much Elo as Oro has now.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@TheRealNihilist
No. You would be Ramshutu's brick.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
@TRN

Your losses aren't due to Ramshutu, it appears.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@RationalMadman
Ramshutu is much better than the crybaby who reported 1/2 my forum posts
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vader
Who is that
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Intelligence_06
How so?

Do you dislike me as well, if so can you link me what I did if this was anyway I form of insult? 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
@RationalMadman

I know my losses aren't due to him. I don't know what you are trying to say with that comment.

"Who is that"

He was speaking about me. I didn't know disrespecting Colin Kaepernick, a civil rights activist, was allowed before I reported it and asked Ragnar and he said yeah it was okay.

Basically if MLK was alive today this site would allow the disrespect of him as well.

I'm sure I reported other comments he made but Ragnar saying I can't argue against him so I report him (#24) is so disingenuous. I have matched the level of autism in my debates and in the forums but guess my multiple conversations slipped his mind. To even think I can't argue against him is a misrepresentation of the past which is still clearly present on this site.  
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Hello. Long time no see.
Basically if MLK was alive today this site would allow the disrespect of him as well.
It actually would. Public figures aren't protected by the CoC.
He was speaking about me.
Are you sure about that? Whoever it was went around and reported large numbers of random posts (50 at least, probably more) he made, many of which weren't remotely offensive or controversial. I don't know if you did that or not, of course, but I'm not sure why you assume he was talking about you.
Intelligence_06
Intelligence_06
-->
@TheRealNihilist
No.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
TRN get off my thread and stop saying 'autism' without knowing what it means. Supadudz is not autistic. I am and maybe you are. Stop using it as a synonym of 'stupid', Einstein and Mozart were austistic.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@SirAnonymous
Hello. Long time no see.
Hello as well. My memory is bad so we might've hated each other and we both forgot :)
It actually would. Public figures aren't protected by the CoC.
I didn't know it was the case so I reported him for that. 
Are you sure about that? Whoever it was went around and reported large numbers of random posts (50 at least, probably more) he made, many of which weren't remotely offensive or controversial. I don't know if you did that or not, of course, but I'm not sure why you assume he was talking about you.
Probably was me. Don't know my justification/s but if you want me to talk about a specific reported comment then I would gladly try to defend myself. I'm a bit blown away by the 50 number, I thought Ragnar took my reporting privileges away before I even reached double digits worth of reporting. Maybe I'm wrong and Ragnar did show a lot of restraint when it came to me. 

Oh yeah if SupaDudz and Ragnar are okay with revealing if I did report a comment that you thought was way out of line I will try to defend it if I can. Oh and I agree to it if they want to reveal that information. It would be funny to see what I did report since I can't check that myself. 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Intelligence_06
ok

How would I be Ramshutu's brick?
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
@RationalMadman

If people do address me expect me to reply.

I was using autism describing the repetition of hashing out very similar arguments in different contexts and if you have a problem with that report me.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Hello as well. My memory is bad so we might've hated each other and we both forgot :)
I don't think we interacted very much. I know I never hated you, and I don't think you hated me either.
I'm a bit blown away by the 50 number, I thought Ragnar took my reporting privileges away before I even reached double digits worth of reporting.Probably was me. Don't know my justification/s but if you want me to talk about a specific reported comment then I would gladly try to defend myself. I'm a bit blown away by the 50 number, I thought Ragnar took my reporting privileges away before I even reached double digits worth of reporting. Maybe I'm wrong and Ragnar did show a lot of restraint when it came to me. 
I'm not a mod, so I don't know how many there were or if they were all reported by the same person. I do remember that there were a bunch of random SupaDudz posts in a bunch of different threads that were reported. If your memory is correct and you didn't reach double digits, then there might have been someone else involved. Of course, what do I know?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
TRN you are banned from this thread. I am not a moderator but you are banned thank you.
Vader
Vader
@TRN

You think you are worth more than you are. I have a right to call someone a coward if I believe they are a coward. You have no right to censor what I say or what I do. You are a lame excuse for a debater, and you are someone that is disliked. You can not go days on end without attacking someone personally. You are a pest to the site, and you return claiming you are higher than others. You are disliked by most, if not all. I was informed because of the excess amount of useless reports for you wasting the time of the moderators. And I wasn’t fooled. I knew it you from the start ever since you had a vendetta.

Get off the high horse of self righteous you preach. You have no morals and insult other leaders for saying they have no morals. You called me autistic, ageist, and many other claims as well. You believe you are the truth when you are nothing more than delusion being
Vader
Vader
TRN you have spread countless lies and attacks on my characters that you justify under your terrible philosophy of how you approach. Go back to not posting for a month
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@SirAnonymous
I do remember that there were a bunch of random SupaDudz posts in a bunch of different threads that were reported. If your memory is correct and you didn't reach double digits, then there might have been someone else involved. Of course, what do I know?
oooo another person. Who might it be?

I'm guessing RM or maybe it was me.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
@SupaDudz

You still hate me or maybe you like talking to me? Yikes get over it. 

I could engage with what you said but I have no reason changing your mind but guess you are still adamant after all this time to defend yourself as if I care after like 4 months not talking to you.

I think you need help or maybe this is how you vent out your frustration so it might be good because you are not harming anyone you care about.

I guess you can type more but don't expect me to reply. See our past interactions I have put more than enough to challenge your positions. 

Bye SupaDudz

Vader
Vader
You still hate me or maybe you like talking to me? Yikes get over it. 

I could engage with what you said but I have no reason changing your mind but guess you are still adamant after all this time to defend yourself as if I care after like 4 months not talking to you.

I think you need help or maybe this is how you vent out your frustration so it might be good because you are not harming anyone you care about.
You're still pathetic. You refuse to discuss anything with me and instead report my posts in mass and then leave. 

I guess you can type more but don't expect me to reply. See our past interactions I have put more than enough to challenge your positions. 
I've explained why you are a hypocrite, and you have failed to respond. You have put no effort. If you think you mean something to me, you are wrong. You are comparable to a loose thread on a shirt. 

And a goodbye to you as well. Can't wait to see you in 2 months from now

23 days later

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
 I didn't know disrespecting Colin Kaepernick, a civil rights activist,
are you kidding?