uWu Mafia Day Phase 3

Author: Lunatic

Total: 144
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@BearMan
I'm comfortable with lynching pie, as he needs to study for that midterm of his and he's a villai

VTL Pie
It’s tonight lol. After tonight I’m free. But did you read what I said? Croc is the only one who is Vanilla.
Speed hid the truth knowing that he was “converted” until Chris came out and publically said he targeted Speed. 

This is literally last game where Supa hid that piece of information from town and he was scum. Why didn’t Speed reveal he had been converted and continued to engage in the notion that there was a TP and Scum out there instead of just scum.

There’s literally no reason for him to hide the fact he was converted. Zero. He lied to our faces and I’m getting lynched? Cmon man
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
-->
@ILikePie5
Oof gl then.

I could see speed being manipulative. Rn I'm really confused on who to lynch because both of you are possible scum candidates. 

MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
@warren42
@Crocodile
@BearMan
Potential scum slip here: 
"lyncher because I cursed someone named Bradley to death by god"

The "person named Bradley" was the King of the entire country and one of the "primary antagonists in the Fullmetal Alchemist series, being that he is one of the seven Homunculi."

This would be a crucial detail in Speed's justification. On the other hand, if speed was simply looking for a quick justification from the Wiki, it says:

Lowe tells Bradley that "God's wrath will smite you for your wickedness" a prophecy that ironically comes to pass when he is blinded by the sun (symbol of god) and subsequently killed by Scar, the self-styled "wrath of God".
The details about Bradley being King are more hidden. 

Speed can not be TP, because I targeted him. It only leaves him as scum. The potential justification for him being roleblocker is:
"a prophecy that ironically comes to pass when he is blinded by the sun (symbol of god) and subsequently killed by Scar, the self-styled "wrath of God".

This is a pretty good metaphor for roleblocking (blinding) and then subsequently nightkilling as scum. 

Thoughts?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@BearMan
Oof gl then.
Thanks! Hopefully the curve is large😬

I could see speed being manipulative. Rn I'm really confused on who to lynch because both of you are possible scum candidates. 
It’s what he does. It’s why I said we should lynch him before just to be safe. No offense to you but you get convinced rather easily. 

It’s a simple question tho. Why did Speed hide the fact that he had been converted? Why did he continue to sus BearMan for being a TP knowing full well he was the TP that had been converted. He only comes out after Chris says he targeted Speed. It’s a gambit. A pretty obvious one at that.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
Something just clicked. I get it now. The Deathnote character was able to kill people by cursing them. So was Speed's character.

and recount the entire case I just laid out:

Potential scum slip here: 
"lyncher because I cursed someone named Bradley to death by god"

The "person named Bradley" was the King of the entire country and one of the "primary antagonists in the Fullmetal Alchemist series, being that he is one of the seven Homunculi."

This would be a crucial detail in Speed's justification. On the other hand, if speed was simply looking for a quick justification from the Wiki, it says:

Lowe tells Bradley that "God's wrath will smite you for your wickedness" a prophecy that ironically comes to pass when he is blinded by the sun (symbol of god) and subsequently killed by Scar, the self-styled "wrath of God".
The details about Bradley being King are more hidden. 

Speed can not be TP, because I targeted him. It only leaves him as scum. The potential justification for him being roleblocker is:
"a prophecy that ironically comes to pass when he is blinded by the sun (symbol of god) and subsequently killed by Scar, the self-styled "wrath of God".

This is a pretty good metaphor for roleblocking (blinding) and then subsequently nightkilling as scum. 
VTL Speed.
MisterChris
MisterChris
The theme split is the ability to curse people and kill them. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
"a prophecy that ironically comes to pass when he is blindedby the sun (symbol of god) and subsequently killed by Scar, the self-styled "wrath of God".

Thoughts?
I really don’t know much about anime but if it’s in the Wiki then it’s a possible fake claim Lunatic could’ve given out or one Speed found himself.

My biggest concern what I mentioned earlier. Why did Speed reveal he was TP only after you said you targeted him. Prior to that he was sus on BM for being a TP knowing full well he was the TP and had been converted. 

It makes zero sense to hide that from town knowing that you’d confirm it lol.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@ILikePie5
Yeah it doesn't add up. I think he did it for town cred with me. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@MisterChris
The Deathnote character was able to kill people by cursing them. So was Speed's character. 
Now this would make more sense than the simple fact mine and Oro’s were bad guys. 

VTL Speed
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
Yeah it doesn't add up. I think he did it for town cred with me. 
I think it’s a gambit to clear himself. He’s notorious for doing it. Logically it makes no sense to continue saying BM was TP knowing that he himself was the TP and had been converted.

Watch. He’s going to come out and saying he was lying just to make the real TP come out or something
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
-->
@ILikePie5
No offense taken, I'm really notorious as a debater for that.

VTL Speed

MisterChris provided justification why.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
@MisterChris
Something just clicked. I get it now. The Deathnote character was able to kill people by cursing them. So was Speed's character
This actually made me realize, doesn't character not matter? Because the person recruited keeps their own character if they're recruited meaning no theme split

It’s a simple question tho. Why did Speed hide the fact that he had been converted? Why did he continue to sus BearMan for being a TP knowing full well he was the TP that had been converted. He only comes out after Chris says he targeted Speed. It’s a gambit. A pretty obvious one at that.
Why would I do this as scum?? That would be incredibly obvious to literally everyone.

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Speedrace
This actually made me realize, doesn't character not matter? Because the person recruited keeps their own character if they're recruited meaning no theme split

I don't think it's even a given that there is only 1 scum left, or that there started out as 1 scum. Either way, we've got a solid theme split, and I want to investigate it 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Freudian slip

Why would I do this as scum?? That would be incredibly obvious to literally everyone.
Clearly it wasn’t to anyone besides me lmaoo
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
@MisterChris
Freudian slip
?

Clearly it wasn’t to anyone besides me
Clearly it was if three people believe it

Either way, we've got a solid theme split, and I want to investigate it 
My logic shows that there is actually no theme split
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
I don't think it's even a given that there is only 1 scum left, or that there started out as 1 scum. Either way, we've got a solid theme split, and I want to investigate it 
Freudian slip. He admits he got recruited and his character stayed the same
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@ILikePie5
@MisterChris
Freudian slip. He admits he got recruited and his character stayed the same
It says this in Oro's pm...? I'm inferring that character would stay the same
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Speedrace
My logic shows that there is actually no theme split

No it does not. I don't think being recruited as scum makes you a power role. It probably makes you a vanilla scum. 

If that is the case, scum starting with only a recruiter is terribly unbalanced. It makes sense to have you as roleblocker, with that starting theme split.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Speedrace
Nevermind, just read the Oro role again. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@MisterChris
No it does not. I don't think being recruited as scum makes you a power role. It probably makes you a vanilla scum. 

If that is the case, scum starting with only a recruiter is terribly unbalanced. It makes sense to have you as roleblocker, with that starting theme split.
Oro's pm literally says that scum can choose to be a role cop and a roleblocker. Therefore there would be no theme split because the person being recruited only receives a new role.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Speedrace
But anyway, I agree with Pie that Lunatic probably just gave you a whole new role and justification fitting the theme split. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@MisterChris
Ok lol
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Speedrace
"Nevermind, just read the Oro role again."

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
It says this in Oro's pm...? I'm inferring that character would stay the same
You can spin it all you want lol
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@MisterChris
But anyway, I agree with Pie that Lunatic probably just gave you a whole new role and justification fitting the theme split. 
If that's true then why would the justification for Logue be so bad for RB? All the other justifications given so far have been extremely clear cut
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@MisterChris
"Nevermind, just read the Oro role again."
I sent my message before I saw you sent this one which is why I said "Ok lol" after
MisterChris
MisterChris
I'm really failing to see how Speed's objection actually changes things. He says that the new scum would keep their original character. That is not indicated anywhere in Oro's PM, and it also logically does not make sense. I don't think Lunatic would mod that way, because it would create inconsistencies between characters and their roles.

I agree with Pie that Lunatic probably just gave Speed a whole new role and justification fitting the theme split. 

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Speedrace
It's a very good justification. He used a curse to block the senses of his opponent, resulting in their death. 
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@MisterChris
I don't think Lunatic would mod that way, because it would create inconsistencies between characters and their roles.
If he only gave role then he would leave it up to the recruited to make their own character, it's not as if their original character would be linked to the role. Did Luna even say there's a theme split?

It's a very good justification. He used a curse to block the senses of his opponent, resulting in their death. 
"Block the senses of his opponent" that's the biggest stretch I've ever seen XD, and roleblocking doesn't lead to death. People who are RBd usually don't die
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
One who does something he hates just because he’s told to.. is called an errand boy

ILikePie5- 1/4- speed
speed- 3/4- Misterchris, pie, bearman