Avatar The Last Airbender Mafia DP1

Author: Vader

Read-only
Total: 504
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
TL;DR: Lunatic town, Speed town, Grey town, Pie FoS, Bear heavy FoS, rest null.

Lunatic: Opens up with a controversial gambit that he uses to push a case on me and Speed & others: “Hmm... Based on the acknowledgement of my "I win with the scum" statement from you (Mr. Chris), speed, croc and bearman, I  am thinking scum is somewhere in that pool so far. Whoever liked my post is probably scum. That could be you or speed though most likely.” Despite some wacky conclusions, it seems like a genuine gambit to me. Especially since he pretty much immediately reveals useful information that, in his place as scum, I don’t think I’d reveal…“I have information in my role PM that tells me there are 3 mafia in this game. 2 share a PM, and the third one is not in the PM. I asked supa if mafia knew that my role existed, he said they do not. So my idea was to claim I was mafia right off the bat to see how scum would react, because the 2 in the PM are probably flabbegasted at the strategy if they think I am scum "Like bro we get it, your telling us your scum, stfu already."”      

As for his theory, I think it has merit, just isn’t something we should put too much weight on. For all we know, scum could’ve seen it and just ignored… Or, Lunatic is lying and Pie was right to scumread him. Which could totally be a possibility. Wait a second… “though technically misterchris is newer, he is very smart and a big poster, I don't consider him a noob.”

He complimented me, LUNATIC IS TOWN!!!! (Although, I will say in response to his post here, that I genuinely didn’t think of gambit as an option until a while later. This was not a malicious attempt on my part, I promise)

Anyway, I town read Lunatic right now. His Iroh character claim makes sense, because Iroh was a “good person” who was part of the fire nation, traveling with an initially evil nephew Zuko and brother of firelord Ozai. He was good, but had connections to the bad (hence why Lunatic knew info about scum)                                                                                                                                                               
Speed: Dismisses Lunatic’s gambit as meaningless pretty early on, which wouldn’t bother me, except he also says “If anything I think we should ignore him because this is pretty anti-town”  Look, like any player, Lunatic is wrong sometimes… But in my opinion he definitely isn’t a player you should ignore altogether. Speed later claims COP. Very ballsy as mafia. I town read him. 

Pie: Pretty much immediately jumps on the Lunatic partial claim thing. “So last time there was a game where the 3 scum weren’t in one PM was Warren’s Bastard Mafia game. In that one Lunatic was the one not the in PM with Disc and Cookie as scum that were in a PM. He signaled to them very early on in DP1. This is obviously some huge WIFOM going but it warrants a full claim imo. Last time he essentially told who his buddies were leading me as town to identify the last scum and win the game. He wouldn’t make the same mistake twice.” This is a fair point, it totally could be a possibility, but I kind of agree with Lunatic that it doesn’t really make sense for him to reveal this much as mafia… and I don’t think his role is out of the question considering what we’ve seen from Supa and what I know of Iroh. I think I agree with Warren though.. Lunatic should full claim DP2. Anyway, Lunatic places a FoS on Pie. I’m with him. 

Bear: Like Speed, dismisses Lunatic’s gambit with a “Man just because we got eyes doesn't mean we're all mafia” (which frankly I kinda agree with… that said, Lunatic has a point that the people most obviously signaling back to him would be scum if what he said is true. I think his idea has merit.) Bear comes swinging at Lunatic later, trying to start a wagon. Weirdly, he later goes: “Unvote. lunatic lynch is bs idk what i was thinking” with no further explanation. Then he turns around and starts the wagon AGAIN. Then he claims tracker and Toph… This is a ballsy claim as Toph is a main character, and it’s verifiable. Unlike some of the others, I think tracker fits, but the “Sees through attacks” thing IS weird... I’m also not sure if Supa gives fake claims. Anyway, Bear is among my scum reads (though it’s not lynchable evidence for me yet, especially given that his erratic behavior could also be blamed on noobness). 

Warren: Notably says he doesn’t think what Lunatic was doing was a gambit at first… Which is interesting, because last game he was pretty quick to suggest Oro’s picture change being a gambit. Also says Lunatic should full claim DP2, which I agree with. Null. 

Grey: Immediately claims, which unfortunately is the norm for town Grey. Town. 

Danielle: Backs Lunatic immediately... If Lunatic flips scum at some point, this implicates her (but by making this post it would probably implicate me too considering it has been mostly pro-Lunatic… so I’m probably not giving this much weight even if he did flip scum). Null. 

Whiteflame: Has a “sit back and analyze” approach that I predicted going in… I suspect he will come in with some bombshell analyses later on... Either that, or Supa made a noob scum and he is playing hand off to avoid suspicion. Null.

Skittlez: Null. He’s been inactive. 

Croc: Null. 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
VC
BearMan [1/6] Warren
Speedrace [1/6] Danielle
Danielle [1/6] whiteflame
Greparrot [1/6] skittlez09

Lmk if mistake

Also about 13hrs remain

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
My vote changed to Speed.
MisterChris
MisterChris
Apologies for any grammatical errors in my last post. I typed that at 12 am when I really should've been sleeping. LOL.
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
Factoring in my role this could be a pretty stacked town, or one of the investigators is lying. 

If there are 3/11 scum players I would hope the town is pretty stacked.

Unvote and VTNL
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
 I would hope the town is pretty stacked.

Town has you.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
 I would hope the town is pretty stacked.

Town has you.

I'm a D cup but don't make me blush :) 

Can you vtnl? I get antsy. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
Why you gotta tease us with your comeliness?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
VTNL
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
Why you gotta tease us with your comeliness?

Cuz my personality sucks lol 
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
if anyone has a protector role, protect speed

vtnl
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
VTNL 

no good scum reads an hopefully this will give us some more info 

speeds claim lines up with the lore, avatar roku saved aang several times as a spirit so it'd make sense for him to be a cop. 

Danielle
Danielle
VC
BearMan [1/6] Warren
Danielle [1/6] whiteflame
No Lynch [4/6] Danielle, GreyParrot, BearMan, skittlez09

Speedrace, MisterChris, Crocodile, Lunatic, iLikePie5

Danielle
Danielle
Actually whiteflame unvoted me and voted Speed earlier so it's 

VC
BearMan [1/6] Warren
Speedrace[1/6] whiteflame
No Lynch [4/6] Danielle, GreyParrot, BearMan, skittlez09

Speedrace, MisterChris, Crocodile, Lunatic, iLikePie5

skittlez09
skittlez09
current reads

Lunatic- hasnt done anything that scummy this seems like just town lunatic. The role does sound strange but custom roles are possible especially with atla which supa is a fan of. If his claim makes sense ill believe it. 
 iLikePie5-  townread this seems like normal pie town. Pie is way lurkier as scum an less helpful. 
 Bearman- Top scumread rn. He wasnt reading the dp and had erratic voting. 
 Greyparrot- lurky as usual most likely just town grey parrot. 
Speedrace-unsure of i disagree with him saying that the likes thing was a waste of time. Aside from that his role makes sense. 
Crocodile- null inactive.  This is normal croc play so i townread him for now.
Danielle - never had her as scum before so idk what she acts like when she is. Everything shes done so far seems fine so i lean more to the town side for her.  
MisterChris- too inactive
Warren- too inactive 

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@skittlez09
Lunatic- hasnt done anything that scummy this seems like just town lunatic. The role does sound strange but custom roles are possible especially with atla which supa is a fan of. If his claim makes sense ill believe it. 
 iLikePie5-  townread this seems like normal pie town. Pie is way lurkier as scum an less helpful. 
 Bearman- Top scumread rn. He wasnt reading the dp and had erratic voting. 
 Greyparrot- lurky as usual most likely just town grey parrot. 
Speedrace-unsure of i disagree with him saying that the likes thing was a waste of time. Aside from that his role makes sense. 
Crocodile- null inactive.  This is normal croc play so i townread him for now.
Danielle - never had her as scum before so idk what she acts like when she is. Everything shes done so far seems fine so i lean more to the town side for her.  
MisterChris- too inactive
Warren- too inactive 
Whiteflame: not good enough to get a read -_-
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@whiteflame
Whiteflame: not good enough to get a read -_-
lmao mb i forgot 

im unsure ive never had u in a game before an youve been quiet
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@skittlez09
It's all good. Brand new to this and, yep, quiet's generally how I do things until I feel I have something worthwhile to say.
Vader
Vader
VC
BearMan [1/6] Warren
Speedrace[1/6] whiteflame
No Lynch [4/6] Danielle, GreyParrot, BearMan, skittlez09

whiteflame
whiteflame
Because I'd rather move things along,

Unvote
VTNL
Vader
Vader
VC
BearMan [1/6] Warren
No Lynch [5/6] Danielle, GreyParrot, BearMan, skittlez09, whiteflame

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Lunatic
@ILikePie5
@Speedrace
@MisterChris
@Crocodile
One more vote plz 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Vader
after some consideration... I'll hammer. VTNL
Vader
Vader
VC
BearMan [1/6] Warren
No Lynch [6/6] Danielle, GreyParrot, BearMan, skittlez09, whiteflame, MisterChris

The DP ended in a no lynch. Please submit night actions within 48hrs.