@ILikePie5
@Speedrace
@BearMan
Boom
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
Warren42 - ????????
So this means mafia has the same role as what scum had in the Civil War Generals mafia? 

I think it was called Janitor
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
Whiteflame did not visit anyone
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@whiteflame
can you confirm BearMan's claim?
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
-->
@warren42
rip
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@Danielle
yay dani made it to dp2! 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@MisterChris
Yup. I was out of commission for pretty much the entire phase.

Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@BearMan
Why did you track whiteflame? 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@skittlez09
yay dani made it to dp2! 

I'm thrilled! But is that all you have to say about it? 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Lunatic
What's your full claim? 
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@Danielle
I'm thrilled! But is that all you have to say about it?
warrens a good player so it makes sense why they'd kill him early on 

but if that was their goal i have no clue why they didnt just vote u or luna out

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
Deathproof... Kind of. Since my character doesn't associate with the deadly ways of the fire nation, I wont be killed if lynched or night killed. If a certain character dies, I die too. I was hoping to get lynched last phase if we didnt have other options to prove this. Went to sleep and woke up and you had already pushed a vtnl. 

I guess we can still prove it today after we've exhausted the phase. I won't say which character my death is hinged on obviously. I started out with the information that there were 3 mafia and 1 not in a pm because as a general for fire nation I have inside information.
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
-->
@Danielle
I didn't have anyone else to track. If he was mafia, and he wasn't under suspicion, it would perfectly easy for him to do an NK.
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@Danielle
my guess would be they thought he was a power role 

hopefully this isnt the case an its the other theory 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
cop results?

I hate to say, the length of the night phase didn't make me any less suspicious of you. Having just modded a game where you took up the whole night phase to submit actions each time...
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Speedrace
Any results you’d like to share with us?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Here’s what we know so far: BearMan tracked Whiteflame successfully while Warren was Janitored. So Mafia now has a safe claim even if they didn’t have one before. We should consider any claim henceforth as suspicious regardless of how logical it sounds

Lunatic
Lunatic
vtl ilikepie5
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Vote Count

iLikePie5 (1/6) Luantic
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
vtl ilikepie5
You’re gonna vote for me before cop results? Ok.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
@ILikePie5
Yes, this does offer Mafia a safe claim. I'm still focused on the claims made in DP1.

I still have my suspicions of Speed as well. Going with cop is gutsy, but Avatar Roku is an odd choice, given his extremely limited appearances in the series. It sounds plausible, given that the character was an Avatar, with very little likelihood of someone else being given that name. Part of the reason I see BearMan as Town is that someone had to be Toph. That claim could have easily been challenged and almost certainly would have been if someone else had it.
Danielle
Danielle
There were two POWER ROLE claims last day phase, and neither one of them was from warren. I was also the most talkative, and Luna's role would make the mafia most wary  if they knew he was telling the truth (I believe he is not mafia because a lynchproof role would be insanely OP, so he's either town or TP and I'm not worrying about a TP). It is weird though that Luna initially refused to full claim last day phase in post #83, but then later said he would. It's possible Luna isn't being entirely truthful about his role, but I don't wanna focus on it too much tbh. 

I wanna focus on the fact that warren was deliberately killed so mafia could Janitor him. But going after warren makes no sense. They should have gone after Speed or BearMan. I suspect Speed will claim to be role blocked and of course we don't know if that's true. But if they RB Speed  and assumed Doc would be on Speed -- or me, since Luna explicitly asked Doc to be on me before Speed role claimed -- then mafia should have killed BearMan last night.

It also makes no sense that BearMan would track whiteflame. Sure whiteflame was relatively quiet last DP (BearMan's excuse was that "If he was mafia, and he wasn't under suspicion, it would perfectly easy for him to do an NK") but so was Chris, Crocodile, skittlez, Pie and Parrot to the same extent. Granted Parrot claimed Vanilla but I find it odd that BearMan would choose whiteflame. 

I feel like I don't believe both Speed and BearMan are town but let's see where the day phase goes. Btw one reason scum might have targeted warren for death is because he was the most vocally knowledgeable about the theme iirc. I do remember warren voting BearMan at some point and he was questioning BearMan's character + role claim. Not sure if that means anything. It could be an attempt to frame BearMan.

I think scum was a lil threatened by warren's knowledge though and prob assumed the mod would give him a decent role. That seems like something a more considerate mafia player would do as opposed to a novice player.  Nonetheless I know warren's kill was very deliberate and scum had a plan there, whether it was framing someone or trying to make it look sus that I was still alive or something. But yeah Speed, BearMan and Luna all being alive makes no sense. I think one of them is scum but I don't see how Luna could be a lynchproof mafioso, so. 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@MisterChris
I'd like to hear more from MisterChris.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@ILikePie5
So Mafia now has a safe claim even if they didn’t have one before. We should consider any claim henceforth as suspicious regardless of how logical it sounds

Agree but I was wary of DP 1 claims as well. It would be very unfair for mafia to have no idea of what's going on DP1. They could easily get caught not knowing theme or w/e when pressed for a claim, so I'm confident Supa gave at least 1 fake claim unless he is a bastard mod. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
Agree but I was wary of DP 1 claims as well. It would be very unfair for mafia to have no idea of what's going on DP1. They could easily get caught not knowing theme or w/e when pressed for a claim, so I'm confident Supa gave at least 1 fake claim unless he is a bastard mod. 
I don’t remember Supa giving us a fake claim in Naruto Mafia. Maybe I’m wrong tho, you’d have to asked Ragnar and BM
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@ILikePie5
I see. Thoughts? 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
 It is weird though that Luna initially refused to full claim last day phase in post #83, but then later said he would. It's possible Luna isn't being entirely truthful about his role, but I don't wanna focus on it too much tbh. 
I wanted to be the target of a night kill or roleblock, I am hoping I at least  baited a role block.
Lunatic
Lunatic
speed/pie still top scum reads. I think we should look into danielle also, but she's been pretty townie, but I won't discount her.