Debates: 63
Speedrace
Sorry I've been swamped with college :/

I copped BearMan innocent

I'll try to catch up later
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
I think we should look into danielle also, but she's been pretty townie, but I won't discount her.

Tbh I would sus me based on warren's death, but I can't get past the fact that both Speed and BearMan lived - especially since neither one of them was role blocked. There was nothing about what you said yesterday that suggested you had a role with a night action for the mafia to fear your role over a cop role. Even if they have a GF and were less worrisome about the Cop, they didn't worry about the tracker either? Nah. I'm finding it more and more hard to believe both Speed and Bear are town. I feel like Speed had better targets than Bear as well. At least one of them is scum imo, but I don't wanna harp on that cuz it'll appear tunneling and because it may limit or direct where this day phase goes which isn't my intent. I'd like to hear from other people. Some are being too quiet. 
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
Nah. I'm finding it more and more hard to believe both Speed and Bear are town. I feel like Speed had better targets than Bear as well. At least one of them is scum imo, but I don't wanna harp on that cuz it'll appear tunneling and because it may limit or direct where this day phase goes which isn't my intent. I'd like to hear from other people. Some are being too quiet. 
I’m willing to trust Speed more than BearMan just cause he claimed a cop. Trackers as I noted last DP can scum affiliations and it would be perfect cover similarly to a Mafia Roleblocker claiming Town Roleblocker.

The best course of action we can commit to imo is confirming that Lunatic is indeed town because lynching him would confirm him as town since he’s immune. Furthermore with him stating that his life is dependent on another individual possibly committing to three deaths tonight could put us at LYLO (worst case)

Right now if what Lunatic says is true, it’s 7-3
No lynch and only one death in the night puts us at 6-3 giving us room for lynching. That’s best case scenario. A meh case would be a mislynch and one death in the night which would be MYLO
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
-->
@ILikePie5
I’m willing to trust Speed more than BearMan just cause he claimed a cop. Trackers as I noted last DP can scum affiliations and it would be perfect cover similarly to a Mafia Roleblocker claiming Town Roleblocker.
Bruh Speed just said I was town. If Speed is town, I am town. If I'm scum, then Speed is also scum, simple as that.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@BearMan
Bruh Speed just said I was town. If Speed is town, I am town. If I'm scum, then Speed is also scum, simple as that.
I said I’d trust him more than you. Its perfectly logical you’re both Town or both Scum
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@Daniel
t also makes no sense that BearMan would track whiteflame. Sure whiteflame was relatively quiet last DP (BearMan's excuse was that "If he was mafia, and he wasn't under suspicion, it would perfectly easy for him to do an NK") but so was Chris, Crocodile, skittlez, Pie and Parrot to the same extent. Granted Parrot claimed Vanilla but I find it odd that BearMan would choose whiteflame. 
Yeah and I chose one of them. I already pointed it out that some people were pretty inactive/

BearMan
BearMan
-->
@Daniel
Pinged wrong person
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@Danielle
Pinged wrong person again
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Speedrace
Why did you investigate BearMan? 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@BearMan
Why did you track whiteflame over the people with the same activity level as his? 
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@Danielle
I picked it out of random. I could've tracked any of them.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@BearMan
I picked it out of random.

How/why is that useful for town? 
Danielle
Danielle
Eh nvm 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
@MisterChris
@skittlez09
@Crocodile
I said I’d trust him more than you. Its perfectly logical you’re both Town or both Scum

They're not both scum but I won't get into why. I want input from the others before saying anything else. 
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@Danielle
How/why is that useful for town? 
Look, tracking someone that's suspicious in town won't get anywhere. The way I see it, if you're under suspicion, you are less likely to NK when there is a known tracker.

Any one of them could be scum, I picked one of them, they didn't do anything.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@BearMan
Do you think Speed is town? 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
Any thoughts on the course of action I mentioned?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
Given your role, do you suspect speed as being the non-pm Mafia?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Do you believe either Speed of BM are scum and if so who/why. Both are scum, or both are town?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
Speed is never town, especially this game.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I am okay with being lynched, not to be a dead horse but we are really wasting the game though by doing it today. If we did it last day phase like I suggested we would have had more wiggle room. That said, we should use the full extent of the day phase and probably get the rest of the roles (not characters) from the players since power roles are out. We should have some decent POE to work with then knowing theres 3 mafia.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
@ILikePie5
Given your role, do you suspect speed as being the non-pm Mafia?

Do you believe either Speed of BM are scum and if so who/why. Both are scum, or both are town?
Woah why does this feel really wierd to me that you guys both asked the same question at the same time basically. Almost like mafia communication where it was discussed to ask me that but you didn't know the other one was gonna do it.

BearMan
BearMan
-->
@Danielle
Since I know I'm town, and mafia wouldn't confirm town a suspicious player, Speed is probably town.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
Who do you want to lynch? Sorry if it looked like pie and I are in a pm cause we definitely are not.

I have been sus of speed since dp1
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
Who do you want to lynch? Sorry if it looked like pie and I are in a pm cause we definitely are not.

I have been sus of speed since dp1

I suspect speed, but giving him a bit of leeway til we get the rest of the claims. I am also suspicious of pie, I would like a role claim from him.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
Yeah, I'm getting sus vibes off of pie too. Let's see how it pans out.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Woah why does this feel really wierd to me that you guys both asked the same question at the same time basically. Almost like mafia communication where it was discussed to ask me that but you didn't know the other one was gonna do it.
This is contrived af from Lunatic lmao
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
My question wasn’t even close to what GP asked
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
That said, we should use the full extent of the day phase and probably get the rest of the roles (not characters) from the players since power roles are out. We should have some decent POE to work with then knowing theres 3 mafia.
I disagree. We have time to do that tomorrow before it is MYLO or LYLO assuming you’re telling the truth and you don’t end up dying 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Danielle
I agree that at least one of them is likely scum, not sure why it’s an either/or situation. I already stated why I think it’s Speed and not BM, sticking with that for the moment. Don’t buy that he investigated BM, though that’s largely because I already suspected BM was town going in.