Read-only
Total: 158
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Just resign we got you and your buddy speed
I’m not scum. I have softclaimed. I’m willing to show you the soft claim. And then explain how it related next DP
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@BearMan
You've been trying to separate yourself. Like distance, so I could get lynched without you interfering
What? That literally makes no sense.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@BearMan
CLAIM
Stop being a hypocrite 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
True, but Luna said he's willing to test his claim of lynchproof meaning he's lynchproof. It makes no sense to have lynchproof scum for aforementioned reasons, and the fact that you would ignore this means you seem to kinda be tunneling Luna - and you have since last DP. 
If he was Deathproof he would’ve been adamant about lynching himself. He just gracefully doesn’t show up until a no lynch is there. His entire argument is based on WIFOM. He’s nowhere to be seen contrary to his town meta where he’s literally on an interrogation path with everyone. His scumread on me makes zero sense
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
this dp its torn between pie, luna, an speed. 

luna i suspected a bit due to his strange role however he did end up claiming an the claim matched up with the lore 

what really town confirms luna for me is his willingness to test out if hes lynchproof 

scum wouldnt do this 

unsure what to make of speed 

speed while he said some scummy things last dp, hasnt had his role counter claimed yet. in a game like this with 3 mafia a rolecop would be necessary for balance. 

if bear flips scum speed is confirmed scum since no town player would confirm a scum player like that 

if speed is scum it's possible he did this as a strat to give himself town cred most likely an its possible bear is telling the truth 

out of bear an speed id suspect speed more 

i disagree with pie entirely on lynching luna

if the dp ends an luna was town than its a waste an at this point too huge of a risk 

that being said as dani has pointed out he has said some scummy things such as believing speeds results right away despite him scum reading speed heavily last dp

not to mention trying to squeeze lunas role out of him last dp just on the basis on it being strange. 

that being said my top scumread rn is pie with speed coming it as a close second 

skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@ILikePie5
’m not scum. I have softclaimed. I’m willing to show you the soft claim. And then explain how it related next DP
ight explain than 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@skittlez09
ight explain than 
Explain what? I said I’d explain it next DP
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@ILikePie5
Explain what? I said I’d explain it next DP
mb i misread it 

anyways why do u have to explain it next dp? Why not this dp? 

Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@ILikePie5
If he was Deathproof he would’ve been adamant about lynching himself. He just gracefully doesn’t show up until a no lynch is there. His entire argument is based on WIFOM. He’s nowhere to be seen contrary to his town meta where he’s literally on an interrogation path with everyone. His scumread on me makes zero sense

Right, we should have lynched Luna last DP and maybe he's lying. But the fact that you want to lynch him this DP when it doesn't help us at all on balance, and that you continuously ignore all of my other points (especially re: Speed) it just makes me read you scum. I didn't before when Luna called you out. Now you're sus. 

Good luck with that. 

Lol then die for all I care. You're either scum or you're town in which case your play style sucks and you deserve to die. You'll be lucky enough to win with us in the end or you'll lose with us as your play style deserves. Either way I don't think anyone minds lynching you. 
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@Danielle
Either way I could see why warren would be a good target and I dunno if Bear, Croc and skittlez have the wherewithal to see it (no offense)
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@skittlez09
anyways why do u have to explain it next dp? Why not this dp? 
I didn’t see you ask that question to Lunstic.
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@ILikePie5
I didn’t see you ask that question to Lunstic.
luna just had a strange role 

there's more of a reason to lynch u here than there was luna last dp 

claim 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
Right, we should have lynched Luna last DP and maybe he's lying. But the fact that you want to lynch him this DP when it doesn't help us at all on balance, and that you continuously ignore all of my other points (especially re: Speed) it just makes me read you scum. I didn't before when Luna called you out. Now you're sus. 
How does it not help on balance? I literally laid out the math for you. You’re on a tangent about how a claimed cop could be scum. He has not been CCed by an investigative role of any kind. Unless you think Cop was a fake claim given by Supa. Fake claims he didn’t give us in Naruto then any case on Speed falls apart. It’s appalling that we’re even considering lynching a claimed cop without CCs of any sort.

Lol then die for all I care. You're either scum or you're town in which case your play style sucks and you deserve to die. You'll be lucky enough to win with us in the end or you'll lose with us as your play style deserves. Either way I don't think anyone minds lynching you.
Keep on being a hypocrite then. I’ve already said that Lunatic’s behavior doesn’t match up. Mathematically it makes sense. Speed is practically confirmed. I’m not going to claim till tomorrow. Frankly appalling you are fine with Lunstic doing it tomorrow but not me. His whole “information” you talk about amounts to nothing but WIFOM that led us on a wild goose chase last DP.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@skittlez09
luna just had a strange role 

there's more of a reason to lynch u here than there was luna last dp 

claim 
He didn’t even reveal his role lmao. He goes off on a wild goose chase. As a Lynchproof he conveniently lets the town No Lynch instead of confirming himself which is the first thing any town would do - confirm themselves.

There is no reason to lynch. What’s your reason?
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@ILikePie5
He didn’t even reveal his role lmao
dp 1 he claimed he was iroh 

dp 2 #14 he details his role 
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@ILikePie5
There is no reason to lynch. What’s your reason?
reads #125
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@skittlez09
dp 1 he claimed he was iroh 

dp 2 #14 he details his role 
I was asking for him to full claim DP1 but he didn’t and y’all agreed. Now you want me to claim but when I say next DP lynch the mofo.

reads #125
So you’re lynching me because you disagree with me? Why do you disagree with me? Mathematically it makes sense. It gives us a confirmed townie. The fact that he didn’t both even trying to prove himself at the beginning of DP1 does not make sense to me.
Lunatic
Lunatic
vtl pie, if im not already on him I'll contribute more in a few hours.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
iLikePie5 (4/6) Luantic, BearMan, Danielle, Greyparrot
Lunatic (2/6) Speed, Pie
Speedrace (1/6) whiteflame

You were on him
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Since there is little interest in pursuing Speed this round, despite some statements to the contrary, I will use this opportunity to push Pie to claim. These protestations are looking a little sus to me.

Unvote Speed
VTL Pie

Vader
Vader
iLikePie5 (5/6) Luantic, BearMan, Danielle, Greyparrot, whiteflame
Lunatic (2/6) Speed, Pie

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
your at l-1 mate.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
your at l-1 mate.
Good for you. I’m not claiming till tomorrow. Lynch me. If Town wants to be full of hypocrites then we deserve to lose.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
These protestations are looking a little sus to me.
They weren’t sus to you when Lunatic was doing it? Gimme a break.
skittlez09
skittlez09
VTL pie 

he's refusing to claim and cooperate 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
He claimed in part and then waited until later to full claim. If you did that much and didn’t make it so opaque, I might be willing to give you the same benefit of the doubt regarding other aspects of your role. I don’t know why you’re waiting, but even if we’re being hypocritical, you’re the one on the chopping block now. It’s your choice if you want to play the game, but you risk everything by continuing to delay.
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
After reading the DP, I can conclude that Pie is anti town, then again so am i but that's regular play from me ;)

vtl pie
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
think that's game
Vader
Vader
iLikePie5 (6/6) Luantic, BearMan, Danielle, Greyparrot, whiteflame
Lunatic (2/6) Speed, Pie

Pie was lynched, he’s innocent. Submit NP actions
ILikePie5