does the bible require corporal punishment of children?

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 40
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
You seem to think that your constant trolling matters.  LOL! 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hi Brother,

the number two troll on this site. 

Keep going and you will become number one.  Well maybe not.  You don't have the class. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, a Bible 2nd class woman NOW, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, and the #1 hypocrite to Jesus' Bible,

Your now weak little pathetic posts continue in response to me proving your admittance of Satanic Sexual Deviancy that you engage in that directly goes against Jesus the Christ within the scriptures: "Hi Brother, the number two troll on this site.  Keep going and you will become number one.  Well maybe not.  You don't have the class."  LAUGHABLE RUNAWAY TO YOUR SEXUAL DEVIANCY!  LAUGHABLE RUNAWAY POST AGAIN!

Isn't it funny and revealing that you have yet to even come close to addressing the fact that YOU are a sexual deviant as explicitly shown in in the following post, but to only try in vain to steer clear from this FACT with your  staying off topic responses!

You're excused once again in biblical SHAME, and you want to be called a Christian, NOT!!!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN?

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
You seem to think that your constant trolling matters.  LOL! 

So asking  you and others uncomfortable questions or responding to your own comments or questions is "trolling" now is it?  

You just cannot keep up with your own bullshit can you Reverend.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
 So asking  you and others uncomfortable questions or responding to your own comments or questions is "trolling" now is it?  

You just cannot keep up with your own bullshit can you Reverend.
I don't recall you asking me one even uncomfortable question.  Perhaps you had better remind me. 

Some of your questions don't deserve an answer. Others - you can go and do your own homework. Certainly you don't need me to help you - you have all the skills necessary to find answers to your questions.  

If I choose to answer a question - it is not because I feel comfortable answering it. 

And oh yes, despite your constant harping - I am not a reverend.  
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Is that the echo of Hari - your master I hear? Of course it is.  Good to see you have been a good little white boy and practiced your spamming. 

We are so proud of you. 

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

And oh yes, despite your constant harping - I am not a reverend.  

Don't make me laugh. 

How should a person claiming to be a real "qualified Pastor"  be addressed?

Write “The Reverend” followed by the pastor's full name on the exterior envelope. This formal title is appropriate for both Protestant and Catholic denominations of Christianity. This would be the most typical way of addressing the pastor, if you were inviting them to an event or sending a formal request, for example.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, a Bible 2nd class woman NOW, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, and the #1 hypocrite to Jesus' words,

TRADESECRET QUOTE IN POST #36 TO HIDE AND RUN AWAY FROM THEIR DESPICABLE AND UNGODLY SEXUAL DEVIANCY: "LIs that the echo of Hari - your master I hear? Of course it is.  Good to see you have been a good little white boy and practiced your spamming.  We are so proud of you." 

Tradesecret, tell the membership in how your lame post shown above addresses the FACT of you being involved in SEXUAL DEVIANCY and admitting same, which I have shown you, and that is against Jesus' temple of your body that He has given you, and where you have turned it into a Satanic WHORE!!!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, a Bible 2nd class woman NOW, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, and the #1 hypocrite to Jesus' Bible,,

YOUR ONCE AGAIN PITIFUL QUOTE REGARDING THE FACT OF YOU BEING A SEXUAL DEVIANT: "Is that the echo of Hari - your master I hear? Of course it is.  Good to see you have been a good little white boy and practiced your spamming. We are so proud of you. "

Tradesecret, tell the membership in how your "girly-boy" weak quote addresses YOUR ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANCY THAT GOES DIRECTLY AGAINST JESUS THE CHRIST?!

WAITING!

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Tradesecret
It is clear to me TS, that someone is suffering under the green eyed monster about your qualifications. As educated and accomplished you are, this must not be a rare occurrence for you.

The moron hari is still spamming repeat nonsense to himself. Great role model no?