Does the Bible Conntradict Itself?

Author: Jarrett_Ludolph

Total: 37
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, a Bible 2nd class woman NOW, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, 

YOUR PRESUMING AND LAUGHABLE QUOTE: " If I were you, I would be worried about Fauxlaw as well. He dances around you - like a butterfly and a bee. And It is beautiful to watch". 

I am glad that you agree that Fauxlaw ONLY dances around me in his RUNAWAY status, never landing to actually take part in a discussion with me. Wait, there is another like Fauxlaw's running away status, and that is YOU!  In your embarrassing quote above it stipulates that by fauxlaw continually running away from my posts because they make him an equal Bible fool like you, only shows that it is beautiful to watch Fauxlaw RUN AWAY!  Priceless inept logic on your part, but what did we expect from you? LOL

NEXT?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Perhaps the reason he cannot land a blow is because of your state of continual "running away". 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, a Bible 2nd class woman NOW, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, #1 Bible hypocrite, 

YOUR "HUH?" QUOTE:  "Perhaps the reason he cannot land a blow is because of your state of continual "running away". 

Seriously, it is truly sad to watch you flail around  like a fish out of water upon this forum now because of your Satanic ways that are obviously interfering with actual facts of me allegedly  running away, where it is FAUXLAW and YOU doing this runaway act to try and save face from your Biblical ignorance.  

You are diminishing fast, and it is only a short time where you will be known in memory only upon this prestigious forum because of your departure in embarrassment because of all the infractions against the JUDEO-Christian Bible that you have performed, ESPECIALLY IN YOU BEING AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT THAT GOES DIRECTLY AGAINST THE WORD OF JESUS WITHIN THE SCRIPTURES!  

NEXT?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hi BDT,

as always it is a pleasure to read your words.  

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

TRADESECRET, a Bible 2nd class woman NOW, the Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being the Trinity God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity he/she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding Noah's ark, the pseudo-christian that says kids that curse their parents should be killed, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19 and 2 Timothy 4:3, an admitted sexual deviant, and had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, #1 Bible hypocrite,

YOUR INSIPID QUOTE IN POST #34: "as always it is a pleasure to read your words."

GREAT!  If it is a pleasure to make you the Bible fool that you are, the admitted SEXUAL DEVIANT, the number 1 hypocrite of this forum, etc., etc., etc., THEN ADDRESS THE FOLLOWING POSTS THAT YOU CONTINUE TO RUN AWAY FROM, OKAY?  ..........  THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE.

Tradesecrets SEXUAL DEVIANCY fully exposed, no pun intended:

He/She Tradesecret says Jesus’ Trinity Doctrine is WRONG because Jesus is not supernatural!

He/She Tradesecret says Jesus’ words are wrong in how to disipline children:

He/She Tradesecret has yet to address their ungodly, and against Jesus’s words, of their obvious Gender Reassignment Surgery:

He/She Tradesecret goes “crying to the moderator” because they cannot in any way respond to my bibical intellect, how sad:

He/She Tradesecret denies Genesis 7:2 that derails their comical Bible REWRITE of Noah’s Ark position:

He/She Tradesecret never addressed in how Jesus showed mercy upon innocent drowning zygotes, fetus’ and babies when He initiated His Great Flood:

He/She Tradesecret RUNS AWAY from 1 Timothy 4:10 where Atheists are going to heaven, where TS says it was “bait” to discuss it LOL:

He/She Tradesecret NEVER addressed the biblical axiom that Jesus did sin, where TS said he never did, WRONG:

He/She Tradesecret actually states that children should be killed if they curse their parents,12 paragraphs down in this link:

JESUS AND I, ALONG WITH THE MEMBERSHIP, WILL BE WAITING, PRAISE!

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Jesus!!!! Brother.

That looks like the runaway rap-sheet from hell;   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUG9VzHoEoc
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Yes, as usual over a short time period, Tradesecret builds up rap-sheet that even embarrasses Jesus the Christ!  Can you imagine in what Jesus is thinking of Tradesecet's total Biblical ignorance and hypocritical stance towards Him, especially their SEXUAL DEVIANCY towards the body temple that Jesus has given Tradesecret, where he/she has turned Jesus' temple body  into a Satanic WHORE?  (1 Corinthians 6:14 )

Tradesecret should be smelling sulfur at all times now, and should be investing in an asbestos suit in case Jesus takes him/her at any moment to where he/she will be going upon their pseudo-christian demise!  Sad indeed. :(