Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Still running away from your lies!
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
When you realize, on your next vacation, that you made that decision to go, it'll come to you.

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish. 
- Euripides
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
Where did you ask the lie in post #116?
ethang5
ethang5
A question cannot be a lie. Everyone knows you were banned. Several people spoke about it. Do not feel ashamed of being banned, be ashamed of the behavior that caused you to be banned.....again.

Did you hear? Castin is now a mod. Wasn't that good for the board? Take care and remember, doing the same dumb thing over and over is the definition of stupidity.

Change your behavior if you want different results.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@ethang5
This is a lie:
I'm just asking you, how was it in the ban mobile.
You weren't asking that at all, but everybody knows you are a habitual liar.
ethang5
ethang5
My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times building.

Of course I regret it. I should have added, "after everyone had left the building except the editors and reporters."

-Ann Coulter

On being asked if she regretted the comment about Timothy McVeigh.

431 days later

ethang5
ethang5
A trio of posts in honor of the great Rush Limbaugh. Medal of Honor recipient.

Most people's historical perspective begins with the day of their birth.

Rush Limbuagh
ethang5
ethang5

The First Amendment doesn't give anybody the right to be heard. People don't have to listen to you.

- Rush Limbuagh

ethang5
ethang5
Everybody in politics claims to want to get everybody out of poverty. What's the opposite? Wealth. And what is often criticized by the left? Wealth.

- Rush Limbaugh

358 days later

ethang5
ethang5
oundation of modern conservatism is driven by a clinging to God in fear of the world, whereas the foundation of modern liberalism is a clinging to the world in fear of God; albeit, the true foundation should be one's clinging to God in fear of God.

Conservatives generally accept the world as it is; they distrust the politics of abstract reason – that is, reason divorced from experience.
Benjamin Wiker

For every act of independent thinking puts some portion of an apparently stable world in peril.
B R Ambedkar

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
The First Amendment offers us the right to be offended, but not to censure because of it. 
 - fauxlaw
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@fauxlaw
That's a pretty good quote.

11 days later

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
The number one reason people become crazy rich is because their heart is rich of craziness. Without the determination to do something one cannot earn even the most basic things, such as money.

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
"That, my friend, is politics, is media, is the present state of culture. I am sure you learnt more things from this abomination of a text than from hours of looking at the TV. It is better, to create something meaningless and make meaning out of them, than to input meaningful things and have the meaning being weeded out from the mind.
"Well, my friend, because the world is chaos. That is something. In the world, there will be many more time-wasters than this one, the ones that keeps you waiting in line but oppresses your ability to find something meaningful in them. They suppress your thoughts and insert their own thoughts, they keep talking so you stop thinking...
"As valuable as some quotes are, others are completely meaningless, such as this one here. We are just talking about the quotation of idea into text, with adding basically nothing new. I am basically wasting your time. Why would I do that?
"With the things I am typing here, one would either look out as to how this hell of a "quote" could work, but nothing, nothing, because one who has the determination to get how the quote works, will get the knowledge of said quote, if there is any to begin with.
"Well, essentially Quotes are the repetition of others' ideas or even your own idea. However, nobody owns quotes, because when people see them, integrate into them, they also becomes the owner of the quote's knowledge, a common idea public for all, unless somehow, you want to keep your results a complete secret...
"I am not done, am I?
"This is a quote.
"
"Quotes"

---Quotes"

---Quotes"

---Quotes"

---Quotes"

---Quotes"

---Quotes"

---Quotes"

---Quotes"

---Intelligence_06

12 days later

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
“Come And Take It”

-Battle of Gonzalez
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
-->
@SirAnonymous
thanks
fauxlaw
fauxlaw
One of my favorite movie quotes:

"In the private sector, they expect results."

from Ghostbuster, 1984, at the beginning of the movie when the Dan Aykroyd and Bill Murray characters regret the loss of their university grant for paranormal studies. Bill is nonchalant, but Dan reminds him... "In the private sector..."
Stephen
Stephen
"The differences among the manuscripts have become so great, either through the negligence of some copyists or through perverse audacity of others; they either neglect to check over what they have transcribed, or, in the process of checking, they make additions or deletions" : Early Christian scholar, ascetic, and theologian Origen of Alexandria,  I believe

"Some believers, as though from a  drinking bout, go so far as to oppose and alter the original text of the gospel three or four or several times over, and they change its characters to enable them to deny difficulties in the face of criticism":   Greek  philosopher and opponent of early Christianity,  Celsus,   I believe.

Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
"I'm a muslim. Praise Osama. And I did 911."
-Obama