Total: 130
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi
if the election were called right now, for who's in the lead in each swing state, then biden would have exactly the amount of electoral votes he needs to win. these places seem like a pretty sure thing, but you can actually never really know for sure till the counting is done.  id say the tipping point of when this was over, was this morning when michigan turned blue. (there's still a third of detroit votes left to count, and most absentee votes are dems, and michigan almost always votes blue for president.)
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Lemming
good question
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
Literally no vote in that time period was registered for Trump out of 138k votes. There’s no concern! Lmao no there’s something shady. Many people have been plotting it since

Another claim that is 100% false. The conspiracy theories are non-stop with these Trump nut jobs.  Fortunately for Tucker Carlson the election will make everyone forget that insanely stupid false story he made up about his documents being stolen and subsequently being found with no evidence of anything. So embarrassing. 

I bet the pedophiles that Trump is fighting are the ones that made up the MiChIgAn VoTeR fRaUd or maybe it was THE ELITES who knows but something's definitely up 🙄
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
Wisconsin dead
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
Unless there's a last-minute surprise in Nevada or Michigan, Biden is going to win. Cue Trump starting lawsuits because he's a sore loser.

Oh wait, that already happened.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@SirAnonymous
Unless there's a last-minute surprise in Nevada or Michigan, Biden is going to win. Cue Trump starting lawsuits because he's a sore loser.
they are also demanding that Pennsylvania stops counting votes. Because if you count the votes of people who voted democrat, that is cheating apparently. 

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@HistoryBuff
It's almost as if Trump was being serious all those times he hinted that he wouldn't accept the results if he lost.
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
-->
@SirAnonymous
It's almost as if Trump was being serious all those times he hinted that he wouldn't accept the results if he lost.
NV + AZ + WI + MI = 270 for Biden

Many thanks to Nebraska for it's funky EV allocation giving Biden 1 dinky vote lol.

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Death23
Many thanks to Nebraska for it's funky EV allocation giving Biden 1 dinky vote lol.
On the other hand, Maine gave a vote to Trump. Still, a vote is a vote. The ironic part was that Trump ran behind Ben Sasse in Nebraska, despite the fact that Sasse repeatedly criticized Trump. Had he done as well as Sasse, he might have won that vote.
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
one party is walking into incoherence as their argument for why the courts should make trump president. and his followers either dont care about the lack of substance, or they themselves believe the incoherence and conspiracy theories. they're all trump supporters, after all.... they're predisposed to not thinking straight. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@n8nrgmi
is anyone watching rudy guliani and trump jr's press conference? Basically they are saying that ballots were counted and the rules were followed, so it is obviously suspicious and fraud so they are going to sue. 

it is really sad. 

sorry, i think i clicked reply by mistake. this isn't directed solely at you n8nrgmi
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@HistoryBuff
is anyone watching rudy guliani and trump jr's press conference?
No way. I'm not masochistic.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@SirAnonymous
No way. I'm not masochistic.
it's just funny to me. especially when they cut away from his ridiculous ranting so that they could call winsconsin for Biden. 

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
Michigan was called for Biden. He's leading in Nevada by a hair. If his lead holds, and it's likely that it will, he wins. It looks this will end 270-268 in Biden's favor.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@SirAnonymous
Trump's lead in PA has also been narrowing with every update. Most of the areas left to report are Democratic strongholds. So there is still a decent chance that Bidens wins PA too. Although there is still a good chance trump could hold on. 
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@HistoryBuff
At this point, PA only matters if Trump makes a comeback in NV. Right now, I'd say there's an 85+% chance of a Biden presidency.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@SirAnonymous
At this point, PA only matters if Trump makes a comeback in NV. Right now, I'd say there's an 85+% chance of a Biden presidency.
yep. just pointing out that there are still a couple states that trump is ahead in he could still lose. and if he loses any of them it's over for him. 

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
As Dudz pounted out..

Also, I have noticed the twitter coverup of this going on, as posts are getting deleted and people are getting banned. 

When I went to bed, in the AM mind you, in the mountain time zone, the situation looked completely different than when I woke up a few hours later.

Charts documenting this sudden shift are really damning. There is literally a sudden spike of votes that just slightly pushes Biden ahead. Charts keep getting blocked and censored though.

Weird stuff

Mopac
Mopac
Looking at charts from Wisconsin, Michigan and Georgia.

Holy shit, they really are stuffing the ballots.
Mopac
Mopac
I think I've been convinced there is cheating going on. Accidently adding a 0 doesn't happen in several different states at once.

But I must investigate further...

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
23k votes in philly

all biden...

its so obvious at this point
Mopac
Mopac

Wonder how long this will stay up, tweets keep getting removed.

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
And now the conspiracy theories start. It makes me wonder: if Donald Trump had shown willingness to concede defeat, would people still be pushing these claims?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@SirAnonymous
Both candidates made it pretty clear that they weren't going to be quick to concede defeat.
Mopac
Mopac
The conspiracy ain't a theory.

Not even talking about ballot stuffing.

But I think there is enough weird stuff going on to make this ballot stuffing accusation credible enough to not simply be dismissed. Nevermind that in years past you have people caught on camera and audio recordings bragging about doing this stuff.
Mopac
Mopac
If the current counts are without controversy, Biden will get exactly 270 electoral votes on winning Nevada.
Crocodile
Crocodile
Yup, 270-268

extraordinarily close

"extraordinarily"
Crocodile
Crocodile
that one lousy nebraska
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Mopac
The conspiracy ain't a theory.

Not even talking about ballot stuffing.
we know. we are talking about counting ballots. Everyone knew that the mail in ballots and urban areas were going skew biden. Those are the ballots that took longer to count. Everyone was expecting this. 

But I think there is enough weird stuff going on to make this ballot stuffing accusation credible enough to not simply be dismissed. 
no one has established that anything unusual has happened. How could there be when the counting is still being done. Anyone claiming that they know of "fraud" is an obvious liar. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@HistoryBuff
All I know is that the argument has been presented to me in such a way as to seem convincing enough to not immediately dismiss.