conservative conspiracy theories about the election

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 47
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi
it's not hardly even past election day, and already conspiracy theories are floating 'round from conservatives. 1. 100% of absentee ballots in michigan were for biden 2. there are more people voting in wisconsin than are registered to vote

mainstream media won't touch these with a ten foot pole. of course they wouldn't, given these are 'facts' are easily disprovable. 

so which of you cray cray (crazy) conservatives believe this nonsense? do you have your own theory of voter fraud to pass 'round? 

i wish i had my own alternative reality to escape to whenever things aren't going my way....
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
I grew up in Chicago where they even taught in public school that dead people would vote in elections.

I don't think it is that ridiculous. At least worth investigating.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris

Look at this. If that doesn't look fishy to you you must be delusional 
Conway
Conway
-->
@n8nrgmi
I have witnessed voter fraud and it's encouragement from political organizers, so it's hard for me to understand how people can see security measures as a threat to democracy.

I don't have any conspiracy theories for you o.0
Mopac
Mopac
Probably doesn't help that Biden on a fairly regular basis says weird stuff like this...

Which truthfully, isn't any more out of context than anything the media quotes Trump on.

Given how dishonest the media is, how dishonest politicians are, and all that... being dishonest concerning the elections doesn't seem weird. Why not? The same people who lie about everything else, why not cheat in elections?

Ya'll got yourselves into this mess.

n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
i'll believe all ya'll's conspiracy theories when i see respectable reporters reporting on it. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@n8nrgmi
There are respectable reporters?

I was under the impression that all any of them cared about was raising hell.

Conway
Conway
-->
@n8nrgmi
Unless the efforts are well organized it wouldn't normally make too much of a difference.  Assuming people are doing it for both parties, you'd think it would tend to make democratic districts more blue and rebublican districts more red, with a slight edge to the democratic party overall.  
Conway
Conway

According to pew research 26% of the voting population are reliably Republican, and the Democrats are sitting over 30%.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
trump will lawyer up,good
Mopac
Mopac
In several states there literally is a sudden vote spike where all the votes go to Biden.

Looks weird enough to not simply be dismissed.

n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@Mopac
consider your sources
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@n8nrgmi
I know this much. I went to bed in the AM. Things were very different looking than when I woke up a few hours later.

But besides that, the news media is so dishonest that it isn't as simple as considering my sources as you say. I'm sure that sources you consider reliable have been shown to me as not being so.

I see enough evidence to warrent a serious consideration rather than a dismissal.

Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
 Things were very different looking than when I woke up a few hours later.

They counted more votes. BrO iT's So CrAzY tHeY dId ThAt! Wiiild. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Mopac
I know this much. I went to bed in the AM. Things were very different looking than when I woke up a few hours later.
lmao. they continued counting votes while you were asleep!!!!! my god, that is the biggest crime in american history!!!! 

do you even listen to yourself?

I see enough evidence to warrent a serious consideration rather than a dismissal.
considering there is no evidence whatsoever, that says alot more about you than the election. 

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
apparently in places like Pa judges changed election laws, which they can't according to the state's election laws.  Regardless of the end result this was always going to end up in the courts to some degree.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@HistoryBuff
The fact that you are insulting me for potentially being fooled by some type of deception says a lot about your character.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Mopac
The fact that you are insulting me for potentially being fooled by some type of deception says a lot about your character.
i didn't insult you. I mocked you, but there is a big difference. 

And what it says about my character is that I am sick of right wing loons peddling conspiracy theories that are dangerous and get people hurt. 

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@HistoryBuff
Don't you have a problem with the left wing loonies peddling conspiracies that are dangerous and get people hurt?

n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
here is a great breakdown on the supreme court and the pennsylvania election...

if Pennsylvania becomes critical, the court could hand trump the election
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@n8nrgmi
"The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has ordered a three-day extension for ballots clearly mailed on or before Election Day and for those with missing or illegible postmarks"

O.O

n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@Mopac
you should have a major problem with trump, being the big 'truth' dude that you are. the whole idea of 'post truth politics' took off when trump entered the race five years ago. he's a pathological liar, and that's a fact.

as far as this election goes, yes your theories should be looked into, but if no credible media sources back up your theories, they are as good as junk to me. any credible news source would love to get the first scoop on election fraud, and they would jump on the chance to do so. a whole conspiracy involving the media and state governments is just asinine. again, as a big truth guy, this all should be your attitude. 
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@n8nrgmi
i'll believe all ya'll's conspiracy theories when i see respectable reporters reporting on it. 
"Respectable reporters" might as well be an oxymoron these days.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Mopac
Don't you have a problem with the left wing loonies peddling conspiracies that are dangerous and get people hurt?
like what? what conspiracies would those be? It is the right and especially places like fox news or OAN that traffic in conspiracy, rumor and complete nonsense. 

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@n8nrgmi
H.R. 4310

"(Sec. 1078) Revises provisions of the United States Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948 authorizing the Secretary of State and the Broadcasting Board of Governors to provide for the preparation and dissemination of information intended for foreign audiences abroad about the United States, including about its people and policies, through press, publications, radio, motion pictures, the Internet, and other information media, including social media, and through information centers and instructors. Authorizes the Secretary and the Board to make available in the United States motion pictures, films, video, audio, and other materials disseminated abroad pursuant to such Act, the United States International Broadcasting Act of 1994, the Radio Broadcasting to Cuba Act, or the Television Broadcasting to Cuba Act. Amends the Foreign Relations Authorization Act of Fiscal Years 1986 and 1987 to remove statutory limitations on the ability of the Board and the State Department to provide information about their activities to the media, the public, or Congress."

The short of this is that collaboration between the media and the state isn't strange. Look up all the documents involved.

I could point out some U.N. documents as well that have to do with how states are expected to change their culture and such.

Rushing this post, taking off now(on airplane)

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@HistoryBuff
The whole Russia Trump collusion nonsense seems like an obvious one. One that got far too much attention.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Mopac
The whole Russia Trump collusion nonsense seems like an obvious one. One that got far too much attention.
I agree it was overblown. But it was proven that trump and his inner circle had dozens of contacts with russians they had denied they had. It was proven they did collude with russia.

So again, it was overblown to be sure. But collusion did happen. It is proven fact. But collusion is not a legal term. There is no crime of "collusion". That is just what trump kept saying over and over. 

Trent0405
Debates: 33
Trent0405
-->
@MisterChris
That error was from a typo in Michigan which gave Biden 150,000 votes instead of 15,000. Shortly after these votes were subtracted, but your chart does not show that subtraction.

Below are journalists talking about that same image.

""Here is another clarification for some confusion regarding a massive Biden vote jump in Michigan last night at around 0400 EST. Shiawassee county accidentally added an extra 0 to their votes for Biden, causing an input of 153,710 rather than 15,371. The error was corrected within the hour by subtracting 138,339 from Biden and now votes are accurate for both sides (next slide).""
Trent0405
Debates: 33
Trent0405
-->
@MisterChris
My apologies, I thought your image was about Michigan.

As for Wisconsin (the state your image does touch on).

This was a result of Milwaukee's absentee ballots being added, a place Biden won by 40 points. Not only this, but Democrats are more likely to vote by absentee, further stacking  things for Biden in Milwaukee. All in all, this resulted in a massive Biden uptick, not mass election fraud in the slightest.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@HistoryBuff
It wasn't proven at all, it was a load of nonsense from the start.