Heil Trump!

Author: Danielle

Total: 107
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Danielle
In Trump's defense, and I know this is a terrible defense, his position probably comes from believing Alex Jones rather than Alex Jones' position coming from believing Trump.

He probably sincrrely believes voter fraud is going on.

I myself don't know. I still think it is worth investigating for the sake of giving comfort to those who feel unsettled. If there is no widespread fraud, an investigation will show this. Even if there will always be a segment who won't believe otherwise, the concerns of those who are moreso on the fence who don't simply dismiss all evidence as being nonexistent will be comforted.

It doesn't hurt to investigate. 

Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@Mopac
I completely agree that there should be transparency and voter security. I'm pro voter ID laws. I'm pro double-checking or whatever they want to do. But the fact is these issues were identified months before the election, and the GOP chose not to invest in voter protection; they chose not to prioritize figuring out ways to count every vote. Instead they go out of their way to try and suppress votes they know likely will not go to them.

My issue is not with investigations of any kind. It's with people with no evidence saying that lack of evidence is fine in proving their point. The "evidence" they give is easily disproven or extremely flimsy and indicative of nothing. So while I fully understand their concern and I appreciate your defense of Trump and their position, it just doesn't change that this has always been part of their plan. I don't believe that Trump genuinely believes he won. He knows he appeals to many but he also knows he is hated by a lot of people. He just refuses to accept he's hated by more than he's loved. I think the best defense of him just might be that he is genuinely delusional. I do believe his narcissism is a legitimate mental disorder. It manifests in him like autism does in others. Just a total lack of self-awareness. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Danielle
I think time will sort all this out.

Really, if things are heading to the toilet, I don't think politics is going to reverse the course of where things are going. 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Mopac
Yeah, I can't see many if any Courts taking Trump's lawsuits seriously. From what we've seen so far, there's no evidence. Plus if Biden keeps his lead in all 4 states (Arizona, Florida, Nevada and Georgia) then Biden will have won by a lot. I'm hoping at least one of the two red states (AZ or GA) goes blue. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
mail in ballots
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
Trump is the embodiment of everything wrong in America's politics who said he was the anti-establishment saviour of it all.

Hypocrisy in its highest form.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
then find a solution as leadership is supposed to do,

Maybe this is part of the reason why the Congressional election results shifted away from the people in power.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
Even Fox News is saying that Trump's cases are going to be laughed out of court because he keeps getting caught crying "wolf" with no evidence. 

Also, what's hilarious is that Trump's team is complaining about "the media" calling Arizona for Biden too early. Fox News is the only one that did. Both CNN and MSNBC have not called Arizona yet as they shouldn't. 

Remember when Trump declared himself the winner the other night? Lol he's such a fucking gaslighting master manipulator that he has his dumb ass supporters thinking Dems and liberals are the ones calling the election prematurely. He literally did that.

Also, I don't know what your statement means re: Congressional election results. It's probably just a red herring; you tend to bring up irrelevant things when I correct one of your misguided perceptions (in this case, that there has been widespread fraud against Trump). I just don't see how you can pretend that the case against him amounts to "orange man bad." He's truly a bad leader. Accept it. Own it. It's not a strike against you. It's okay. You don't have to tie your ego to this stranger who wouldn't piss on fire to put you out. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Even Fox News.

I thought you shared my opinion that all corporate media run by authority isn't trustworthy.

Also, I don't know what your statement means re: Congressional election results.
Because personally, I don't give a fuck about what puppet faceman is in the Whitehouse. The office has been nothing but a PR faceman for Congress since JFK was killed off.

Congress is far more powerful in setting policies that affect my day to day life than any president.
The only reason I supported Trump was so that Congress could stop hiding from the public. In that sense, I am very happy to note that Congressional leaders have been forced to spend much more time in front of a camera answering questions than any other time in my life.

Congressional elections really hurt both parties that were in power. Dems lost house seats and Reps lost a Senate seat... and that means the people don't trust authority.

That's a great thing.
Danielle
Danielle
This whole thing is such a waste of time. Biden only needs to win one more state to win. Trump's team will find like one fraudulent vote in Georgia and want to discount the entire election. Sigh. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
I thought you shared my opinion that all corporate media run by authority isn't trustworthy.

Nah. I think every media source has the potential to be wrong. I don't discount a source just because it is corporate. Those reporters have no more bias than some rando on YouTube with a cell phone camera doing "citizen journalism." Everyone has an angle. I fact check everything. 

Speaking of journalism though I watched Tucker Carlson the other night and literally felt nauseous. He was just so flagrantly, unabashedly wrong lol. And where he wasn't wrong (opinion-based) he was just so obsessed with fear-mongering about "the end of the country as we know it" I was like dear lord - you tell me to relax.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
 Those reporters have no more bias than some rando on YouTube with a cell phone camera doing "citizen journalism."

I'm not so sure. Some of those reporters are paid 50,000 dollars a show. It's really hard to believe they are being honest when so much money is on the line.

When you are that replaceable, who can afford to be honest and unbiased?
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
-->
@Greyparrot
Like should there be a time limit to accepting votes? Should ballots accepted months after Nov 3?
Ballots should be accepted in accordance with applicable law. As far as what those limits should be, I don't really have an opinion on that.

Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
Trump is hardly Hitler.

All I see Trump doing is playing politics, which I don't really care for, but people who rabidly hate him, seem incapable of realizing that's what politicians do.

Take that absurd Russian interfering and collusion.
As if America doesn't literally assassinate leaders of countries we don't like, and strong arm countries for our own interests.
Russia posts a few Pro Trump posts on message boards and suddenly the left is in tears.

Though I didn't care for 'how Trump went about fighting illegal immigration,
Bah, what was the left doing to address the issue, other than criticizing Trump.
Just saying let's accept every single criminal who illegally lives in our borders, heck let's let them have drivers licenses, what?

To me Trump 'is the lesser of two evils.
Rather than Biden, who advocates dismantling citizens right to bear arms, admittedly by degrees slowly.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
I'm not so sure. Some of those reporters are paid 50,000 dollars a show. It's really hard to believe they are being honest when so much money is on the line.

When you are that replaceable, who can afford to be honest and unbiased?

Which reporters are making $500K per show? You might be talking about pundits. They're in the entertainment business, not the news business. Brett Baier and Chris Wallace on Fox News do a decent job despite being mainstream hosts. Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity make me sick. I think we can all tell the difference.

You'd be a fool to take the word over some rando on YouTube with nothing to lose over a big news station with resources and a reputation. Of course they are not immune to mistakes which is why there are lawsuits and retractions. Journalists are biased but that includes all reporters. You think the Trump fans running around filming people with their cell phones don't have an angle as they intentionally look for fraud? Stephen posted a picture of someone pulling a suitcase (the contents of which are completely unknown) as PROOF of fraud just to give you an idea of how comically unreliable they are. They have zero accountability. 

I remember at the start of the pandemic I had acquaintances and family friends posting video after video of "empty hospitals" to prove that Covid-19 was a hoax.  They claim these are the truth tellers because the MSM, doctors and scientists are all lying just so they could take down President Trump. Their  new thing is that the Covid numbers are all made up, and Trump has repeated that conspiracy. These are the people telling you not to trust "the media" as they believe everything from anyone on Twitter with a snake or red hat in their profile picture. StAy WoKe ShEePLe
Danielle
Danielle
To me Trump 'is the lesser of two evils.
"Lemming" indeed. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@Lemming
The problem seems to be your understand of what Biden and Harris intend to do once in power (this is one of the first times that the vice president actually does matter to policy itself, she is by no means whatsoever a background character and Biden will value her feedback as she's very likely to be who runs next election).

You seem to underestimate Trump's degree of evil but at least you grasp what he will vs won't intend to do or at least what he's displaying intent to do vs not do. 

The only correct thing you stated about Biden's stance is that he isn't pro-gun overall.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
"Lemming" indeed. 

I'm genuinely surprised how flippantly accepting you are to believe some media anchors making millions a year to have the capacity to care about what matters to you as an individual. Do you even have any idea what their world is like?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Danielle
Covid didn't make any one of those multi-millionaire media anchors panic. It was life as usual for every single one of them. Lockdowns didn't cause them to panic either. Didn't affect their world. Russia didn't cause a single anchor to panic and make a single lifestyle change. Not a one.

Riots? don't make me laugh. Every one of them has private security and gated homes.
Tucker can talk up a good game about being worried, but in the end, he gets to go home to the same life as usual. Nothing to worry about.

There was one and only one thing that genuinely made them ALL panic.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Man if Trump said he’d stop Taco Bell from getting rid of Mexican Pizzas, he’d get so many votes
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Racist.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
He did so well along the Texas border with Mexico. Won Zapata County and in Starr County, the most Hispanic County in the nation, lost by 5 this time instead of 60 last time. Viva Trump
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin
everything was illegal

What do you mean " everything"?

the vote

What about the vote? Do you mean the voting system, the actual voting by the people or the alleged vote fraud counting? 

mail in ballots

So voting by mail is illegal in the states ? 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
Joe biden got 74 million votes and yet republicans gained in the house?
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Stephen
So I'm sure you've heard by now that the U.S. postal worker who claims supervisors asked him to back-date ballots immediately recanted his story and admitted it was a lie he made up the second they started to investigate it. I hope you say something to the people you follow who keep sharing those fake news stories you're posting here. It's dangerous to delude simple folk  into thinking the election was stolen from Trump as part of a mass deep state conspiracy. You should tell them to stop. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Danielle

I hope you say something to the people you follow

What like?
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Stephen
All the links you shared came from the same person on Parler. I assume you either follow them or follow someone who follows them.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Danielle
All the links you shared came from the same person on Parler. I assume you either follow them or follow someone who follows them.

Yes I got that.  I asked  you what it is that  would you like me to tell them.
TXHG
TXHG
-->
@Stephen
Is it correct that ballots for people born in  of 1900  and are well over100 years of age have been submitted, counted and allowed?
No, just people with the same names as dead relatives. https://www.logically.ai/factchecks/library/0dd425c5

Thousands of ballots being collected only today!!!!!!!!! ?  Why?
California mail mallot boxes are locked at 8PM and then collected to be counted the next day. That's exactly what's meant to happen. https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-la-ballots-idUSKBN27M236

Did you even look at this? The woman states they used to say no to sharpies because they would impact the vote. They no longer do. Also why are you continually posting links from a well known racist thug who is also a criminal convicted of fraud
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Stephen
Yes I got that.  I asked  you what it is that  would you like me to tell them.

Sorry, I misunderstood you. I just meant it would be nice if you told them that all of those things have been proven false, and that it's dangerous to promote those kinds of conspiracy theories with such flimsy evidence. It's irresponsible and immoral to be so careless with accusations like that given how many people are ready and willing to take up arms against the "deep state" for Donald Trump's lies.