Danielle
Vote Count
Greyparrot (Supa, Speed) -- 2/5 votes

Lunatic, SirAnon, Intelligence, Greyparrot, Hamburgler, MisterChris, Magic

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Town reads

LikeMagic- Town because of her non-reaction to mikes test. I have a pretty solid basis for understanding she should be town, so she cannot be lynched any time soon.

Greyparrot- Was generally on board with the logic yesterday for lynching pie prior to my claim. Scum didn't have any incentive to lynch pie yesterday, since it's clear that they more than likely had no clue there was a judas. Grey was one of the few to back the pie lynch with little convincing. You can spin this as him trying to earn town cred, and I am not opposed to looking into him again later if his behavior requires another look, but as far as I am concerned, he's earned the town cred at least temporarily, as of this time I have no reason to question his motives.

Scum reads/ gut tells

DuhHamburglar- I will pass off him being extremely wrong about ignoring the judas as a null tell; I think Mike has a hard time grasping things he doesn't want to see. That's fine, but something else about him still doesn't sit right with me. One of the few things I town read him for was his spurge of activity after I informed him the game was up, whereas if he had a scum role on discord he likely would have known about the game earlier. That said, Mike is smart enough to see that and may have strategized waiting until being pinged to come post. I am still suspicious of him, and will be paying close attention to his behavior in dp2.

Misterchris- Seems much less active and engaged this game; I take it with a grain of salt the elections are occuring, but I have only seen him as scum once with me in U.S. generals mafia, and there he was more reserved and inactive, whereas the times I have seen him as town he seems more receptive, active and engaged. This isn't solid reasoning to think he is scum, but I am keeping a closer eye on him because of it.

Null

Speedrace- Seems to be playing to his town meta so far as I am  aware. I kind of want to psyche around hoping the mod wouldn't have made him scum since he was asking not to be made scum, also his town playstyle usually comes off similar to how it is now where seems like he's around just watching, playing passively until something strikes him as scummy (like the way he voted mikal last day phase middle of the way through). He hasn't given me anything to scum read him for, so null for now.

Intelligence- Hasn't seemed all to active or helpful so far.

Supadudz-- Hasn't seemed all to active or helpful so far.

Vtl misterchris, his slot is bugging me most right now.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Lunatic
Adding to your list:

SirAnonymous - Null. Such a hopeless non-entity that he doesn't even require a read.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@SirAnonymous
Actually you were supposed to be in my town pile too. Though im always going to be a bit weary of you because your smart and good at staying under the radar. However I town read humility generally and you caving to my logic of lynching pie yesterday happened at kind of a pivotal point when mafia could have easily detracted that lynch and used it to counter FOS me. You never took the bait from Mikal though and ended up voting pie even though you didn't seem entirely convinced it was the best move. But you could have easily flipped the whole wagon off of pie at that point so you get some town points for now. 

Again I take all of this with a grain of salt, mafia most likely didn't know pie was judas, so they might not have been entirely opposed to lynching pie, though a mislynch is generally favored more. But I don't get the vibe you had any lynch target in mind and were even defending GP at the start of this phase. I feel like when we were scam in speeds game you had showed a hint of wanting to pursue any lynch a little more than you are here, because as mafia lynching is preferable to no lynching.

Tentatively town for now.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Lunatic
Though im always going to be a bit weary of you because your smart and good at staying under the radar.
That's one thing I legitimately don't understand about my own play. How does someone who posts as much as I do stay under the radar?

More seriously, I should work on my own reads. I should have them up later today.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@SirAnonymous
That's one thing I legitimately don't understand about my own play. How does someone who posts as much as I do stay under the radar?

More seriously, I should work on my own reads. I should have them up later today.

You stay under the radar because you aren't usually controversial. You are pretty agreeable for the most part, or don't take a heavy stance unless it's a big issue. That's my perception at least. Active or not, you aren't as likely to get in big chain back and forths because you will most likely agree with some of the points of your opponent sometime along the way. It's a good thing though, means you are open minded, and I tend to town read humility. In your case that could bite me in the butt, because I am sure you would play similarly as scum, the only problem is I feel like you would be more aggressive if you had the leverage, and you definitely could have had the leverage last day phase to not get on board with the pie lynch, which was thought to basically be a VTNL. You could have easily pushed to get a lynch harder than you did. As mafia I feel as though you might have. Though then again, maybe you thought I was making a more convincing case for the lynch of pie and didn't want to appear scummy by not complying, but with the wieght of oro and mike on the "no lynch pie" mindset you could have easily sided with them instead. I also realize the riddle town confirming me might have played a part in your decision to go with the pie lynch, though there was enough doubt cast on the validity of that riddle at that point that it wouldn't be too wierd not to be on board with it. That said, you made the right decision and it has to count for something, even if a minor town read.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@MisterChris
Whats your thoughts on things?
Mikal
Debates: 0
Mikal
I have to catch up on this dp but for those that played life mafia last night. I want to point you back to the game we played. 

Which lunatic modded 

And the exact same thing happened. Literally the exact same thing and we town confirmed max the entire game lost. 

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Mikal
I wasn't there, so could you summarize?
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@SirAnonymous
This exact same situation happened. Literally

And luna was mod

Speed was a role that if lynched went to a mafia (I believe it basically something similar to the same role as here)

Max had a kill and odd night vig. Speed claimed 2x deathproof (he was 1x). So we lynched him and had max vig him to test his claim. Max killed his normal target and used his second kill on speed and speed flipped as that role.

We town confirmed max the entire game off that kill and I had the same gut feeling where I kept saying he was scum but it was so hard to justify 

End of the game comes and he had rolled us because he was basically town confirmed off the big 

Literally the same situation 

And I still trust my gut with Luna. He doesn't sit right to me. Had I went with it last night, we could have had a chance. 

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Mikal
That's incredibly similar. It seems unlikely to me that this game will go the same way - but, wow.
Mikal
Mikal
What doesn't set right to me. Is luna was so sure he was one of those roles and so willingly accepted the town confirmation when he would not have did it with anyone else 

This literally reads dejavu from last night's game and almost like luna knew this would happen or set it up so it would so he could kill speed to self confirm 

Mikal
Mikal
-->
@SirAnonymous
It's the same exact situation. Not saying it's the same outcome.  But it's almost a parallel from this game 

The reason I ended up trusting max was because of this game. I felt like I was the insane one. And said fuck it. 

Mikal
Mikal
I absolutely do not think we should town confirm luna and we should prob move past that for the same reasons in live mafia. There is no way to prove it and if he is scum , he's set this up so we'll it will be near impossible to build a case against him 

We should not insta town confirm him and keep that thought in our mind

If anything use last night as precident

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Mikal
Mikal, your credibility is lost.

I don't think danielle copied the role you were last game. 

The idea of not testing you in that game vs this is entirely different. There are different ways to solve it without testing the claim with the amount of players in it  Why test it when other roles can likely solve it and save us multiple day phases. 

To fake claim as scum he has to be willing to die and have a role that would make it worth.  Don't buy it as his first post without seeing how the game unfolds. So I'm going to keep assuming he's telling the truth 

Def ignoring you being a pr and this for balance

How does the cop idea only work after we lynch him. What?? Lul

A large part of how I was going to read you this phase was going to depend on your reaction to being wrong this phase. The fact that you don't have a shred of humility here and are still trying to push a lynch on me is you doubling down. It feels like your backed into a corner, instead of accepting that you were wrong, which is a scum tell for you. You getting defensive instead of owning up to the fact that you tried to lead a mislynch on a mod confirmed player who soft claimed vig to you way before hard claiming it, is scummy.

You sticking to your narrative dsepite all the plethora of roles I listed to you that countered your argument that pie was stupid townie, was extremely scummy. The cloest thing to a rebuttal to any of that was "I don't think Danielle copied the role you were last game". The first thing you do is continue a scum read on me based on a live mafia game I designed nearly a month ago that included a mafia with an extra kill, (a role I amde up and have never seen before) and your first gut instinct is to doubt a vig exists in hopes to push a narrative that there are two mafia sided vig games in a row, made by two completely different moderators lol. Your argument isn't only laughable, it's pathetic, and I think telling that your likely scum here.

unvote, vtl duhhamburglar.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Mikal
I absolutely do not think we should town confirm luna and we should prob move past that for the same reasons in live mafia. There is no way to prove it and if he is scum , he's set this up so we'll it will be near impossible to build a case against him 

We should not insta town confirm him and keep that thought in our mind

If anything use last night as precident

Lol okay mike. If being mod confirmed by a riddle, and succesfully leading a lynch on a scum isn't enough to convince you I am town, I can be confirmed by another player. I won't say who or how, but it will eventually come to light when it's revealed naturally. Make of that what you will.

Also do you have no other scum reads besides me? I know you are often guilty of tunnel vision, but this new is a whole new level of autistic.
Danielle
Danielle
Vote Count
Hamburgler (Lunatic) -- 1/5 votes

SirAnon, Intelligence, Greyparrot, Hamburgler, MisterChris, Magic

Lunatic
Lunatic
WOOT Biden won! Celebration time!
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
Reads:

Town

Lunatic: He was town confirmed by the mod. He also vig'ed a Judas who had switched to the mafia. While he could still technically be scum, it's really unlikely.

Lean Town

Greyparrot: He's playing his usual GP style, and there's almost no way he would deliberately claim that he didn't know his role if he was scum.

Null

Speed: Hard to read, as usual. I haven't seen much indication either way.

LikeMagic: My gut says town. My brain says I've never played with her before and that she's easily good enough to appear town as scum.

Supa: No scum slips yet. I'd like to see more from him.

Intelligence: I'd like to see more from him as well.

Chris: Again, not a lot there. I don't remember him posting much last DP, especially not during the fifteen page rush yesterday. 

Lean scum:

Mikal: I've never played with him before, so this is far from a solid read. However, the way he's sussing Lunatic is extreme. Lunatic's been confirmed by the mod and vigged a scum player. The only way he's scum is if one of the mafia's roles allows them to put words in the mod's mouth and the other grants them a second kill that can be used against their own players. It's really ridiculous to be sussing Lunatic so hard right now.
Danielle
Danielle
Attention! I just wanted to let everyone know that with Trump's loss, no matter what happens in this game, we're all winners! GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS DDO/DART/DISCORD MAFIA ***throws confetti and blows noisemaker***  Now let's get back on track: 

Vote Count
Hamburgler (Lunatic) -- 1/5 votes

SirAnon, Intelligence, Greyparrot, Hamburgler, MisterChris, Magic

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
Attention! I just wanted to let everyone know that with Trump's loss, no matter what happens in this game, we're all winners! GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS DDO/DART/DISCORD MAFIA ***throws confetti and blows noisemaker***  Now let's get back on track: 
True this!

Wish I didn't work today so I could celebrate lol
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Lunatic
It's okay. Your read accuracy is as good as your gambling luck 

And no I'm not backing down and the fact you aren't willing to even acknowledge it after how last night played out is a joke 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Mikal
It's okay. Your read accuracy is as good as your gambling luck 

And no I'm not backing down and the fact you aren't willing to even acknowledge it after how last night played out is a joke 

I mean the joke would be funny if you could back it up lol. I tried warning you of a judas/saulus and you decided not to believe danielle would put them in the game remember? 

Again, your refusal to accept the results of what I did last phase is similar to Trump not accepting the results of the election. How's that for funny?
Mikal
Mikal
That's what bothers me even more about you and it's why I'm willing to bite down. If you flipped this with any other person, there is not a chance in hell you would willingly accept it.

And you will continue to be alive every dp 

If you outed your roll. Why no nk on you , why no role block , why nothing to attempt to stop you when everyone read you as town. 

They aren't leaving you alive to try and lead a mislynch on you. 

Yes I will triple down on my stance. Not that it's worth pursuing , but everything about how you have played this game bothers me. 

I didn't trust my gut last night, I'm 100 percent going to trust it now 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Mikal
That's what bothers me even more about you and it's why I'm willing to bite down. If you flipped this with any other person, there is not a chance in hell you would willingly accept it.
Maybe I would be skeptical of the riddle if it was a different person, but I am town so I know the riddle isn't lying. That said, the fact that I killed a mafioso and literally told you another person can confirm me should be enough to convince you. The fact that it isn't is utterly shocking, unless you think I am trying to take down my mafia partner with me which is just balls to the walls insane.

And you will continue to be alive every dp 
I highly doubt that, though that would be nice.

If you outed your roll. Why no nk on you , why no role block , why nothing to attempt to stop you when everyone read you as town. 
So scum could make this exact argument. Hmmm... lol

That said, if mafia didn't know pie was a judas and I openly said I was killing pie there was literally no reason for them to kill me if they thought I was wasting a shot on a deathproof. Convienently, you thought pie was deathproof...

They aren't leaving you alive to try and lead a mislynch on you. 
Your the only person still trying to mislynch me, so for all I know your scum and this is emprically not true.

Yes I will triple down on my stance. Not that it's worth pursuing , but everything about how you have played this game bothers me. I didn't trust my gut last night, I'm 100 percent going to trust it now 
You place way too much trust in your gut, and it gets you mislynches just as much if not more than it get's you succesful lynches. I have 3 things now that should town confirm me, and you aren't willing to buy them lol. 
Mikal
Mikal
Also that read makes no sense. If I was "backed" into a corner I would literally just go along with the town and not cause a fus

Do you think I'm going to rofl tunnel you as scum when I can just ride the dp and let town eat itself alive 

Lmao

---

Insofar as the other reads. I have not had a chance to sit down and do an iso of the game. I was at work when I started posting and then we did live mafia all last night. If I get a chance today after bdo , I'm going to try to iso the entire game 

As for now it's dealing with my tldrs because I am not trying that on my phone 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Mikal
Also that read makes no sense. If I was "backed" into a corner I would literally just go along with the town and not cause a fus
You almost detracted the pie lynch single handedly. I am convinced the lynch would have been derailed if I didn't claim. I highly doubt you would just "go with the town" on anything. Also I know your scum play, you are an aggressive leader type, not a follow the crowd type.

Do you think I'm going to rofl tunnel you as scum when I can just ride the dp and let town eat itself alive 
How would town be eating itself alive right now? You are implying inside information, I would like to know what your talking about.

Mikal
Mikal
1) you would be insanely skeptical and you would not read this as town confirmation. You are willing to run with it because you are town and people would accept it. Even as a town luna , I think you would bring the point up that it's not town confirmation.  

1A) you mean take down a role you as mafia would think or know that existed in the game.  Just so you can ride the town confirmation. 

The exact same thing max did last night , in a game that you modded.  No it would never happen 

The only thing you have added to your favor is that riddle 

2) we will see , when your alive the last dp as a "confirmed" townie , I'm going to lel 

3) right..... Because as scum I would leave you alive to try and mislynch you when literally no one on the game is remotely buying my case 

4) my gut would have had me lynch max. Me going along with people and thinking I'm the crazy one , is why I didn't. 

I'm not saying you are scum. 

I am willing to lynch you for a variety of reasons. 

1) to test the riddles. Which now we are down a dayphase so this is no where near as useful when we can afford it dp1

2) your entire overall playstyle. Not remotely second guessing that you could be town confirmed. Now suggesting that I'm pressured enough to try and tunnel lynch you as scum when I'm clearly in the minority when literally no one else agrees. Because that's a smart scum thing to do. 

Let's pretend I'm backed into a corner. So instead of posting very little , making excuse for my friend visiting , and saying I play bdo at night and letting town kill itself .(literally read every game prior to this, mafia doesn't need to win. You let town win for you ) Instead I'm causing this fus as scum 

Lmfao 

Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Lunatic
How would town be eating itself alive right now? You are implying inside information, I would like to know what your talking about.
That's not information. No one plays on this site because town Is autistic. You never stop complaining about how bad people are as town. It's literally why we went to mafia scum 

So instead of letting people third imposter. I take an impossible position (as scum you are saying ) and try to double down and lead a mislynch that no one is on board with 

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
I'm thinking Mikal is more anti-town than scummy right now. I'm not sure scum would cling so hard to an unpopular position. Still, that doesn't change the fact that he's being counterproductive right now.