Graviational SPACE As Plane Waves

Author: mustardness

Total: 46
Goldtop
Debates: 0
Goldtop
Why is the Moon not pulled into Earth?
Because the Moon is constantly moving away from the Earth, further and further as time goes on.

Goldtop
Goldtop
This again adds to my idea that everything runs on density and nothing but.
Is the water at the bottom of the ocean denser than at the surface? If so, why? What causes something to be denser than something else?

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
What does "Graviational" mean?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@zedvictor4
What does "Graviational" mean?
Maybe it has something to do with 'gravitas'.  I think gravitas are some kind of Mexican or Indian meal.

If it tastes good or looks like good food, maybe people in mass are attracted to it.

Maybe it is high density food and has a lot of mass in its recipe. There was a food called corn mash and maybe that came from corn mass.

Large massive { mountains } amounts of corn may reflected lots of light, like the pyraminds ergo peoples from far away were attracted to the mountains of corn.

The title of this thread may be in error and should have been Corn Is Massively Attractive to SPACE, TIME and People

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@mustardness
I thought as much!
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@zedvictor4
I thought as much!
Glad you thought pocesses are working full time.

Yeah, corn, wheat and rice are the three staples of life on Earth.

Tortillas with lots of gravitas can be maybe be  from corn, wheat or rice.

But wait, there is also potatoes ergo leftsa potato tortillas.

Gravi-torns, gravi-toes, gravi-teats, gravi-tice.

Any of these may attract masses of people to the dinner table. Gravitas! Ole hombre!

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Goldtop
There is no why, reality is reality God is God.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@RationalMadman
Theoretically speaking. 
The new God is yet to be created.

And churches and fancy hat's.
And sing a song.
And hallelujah and all that nonsense.

And it all seems real enough at the time.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@zedvictor4
z4, please take a hike from my threads. You have no rational, logical common sense to offer us. nor do you appear to have any desire to do so. Goodby, Thx, MusTard
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@mustardness
My! Your frustration speaks volumes.

I was actually responding to RationalMadman's comments.

And rationality, logic and common sense?

And your "threads"?

Regards.

Zed.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@zedvictor4
Take a hike Zed4
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
Dear mustardness.

Yes. I took your advice and went for a hike with some family members and my little terrier Bod yesterday.

The Stiperstones are in a very beautiful part of Shropshire. A bracing walk there followed by tea and cake in the Bog Visitor centre was extremely enjoyable.

I hope you had a good day too.

Regards.

Zed.
mustardness
mustardness
......“Personally, I think it has little to do with quantum mechanics,” said Gerard ’t Hooft, a Nobel Prize-winning particle physicist at Utrecht University in the Netherlands. He believes quantum theory is incomplete but dislikes pilot-wave theory."....

Conceptual spin = circle O ergo positive ( convex/Rieman } shaped found with sphere and torus )(  )

Conceptual fluid dynamics = negative shaped { saddle-shape } found only with torus  (  )(  )

The cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron ---defined by 4 hexagonal planes--- via Fullers jitterbug configuration, is convex and also transforms into;

1} saddle-shape  negative curvature,

2} sine-wave topology ex EMRadiaiton /\/\/\/\/ or as ^v^v,

3} rippled-space-time via compound 2D octagon /\/\/\which transforms into the following,

4} ______/\  a 2D hexagon with erect triangle{ tail-wing } that stands perpendicular to the 2D hexagon,

5} >< dumbell { hourglass } shape ---see some electron orbitatl configurations,

6} others 7}, 8}, 9} etc

mustardness
mustardness
..."Gravity is a force. If you don’t believe me, grab a brick, hold it over your big toe (not too high, I don’t want you to injure yourself) and release it. After you’re done yelling in pain, tell me how it is not a force."...

10 days later

mustardness
mustardness

The spherical and asymmetrical, 4-fold  cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron is defined by four great{ bisection } hexagonal planes and the area of those four curved planes are equal the surface area of the spherical cubo-octahedron. And the cubo-octahedron contracts to pass through a 5-fold icosahedral phase/configuration via Fullers jitterbug.

Thank you Archimedes and Fuller.  3-fold 60 tetrahedron, 4-fold cubo-octahedron and 5-fold icosahedron. Primary Trinity of Euclidean, regular.symmetrical Universe.

Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept via consciousness, is resultant of brain, not the other way around. Brain accesses metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

Asymmetrical brain is wired to access metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

Who designed the wiring for such a brain? No body. The wiring may exist eternally as SPACE-Time codeing in cosmic egs ex black holes may contain on their event horizon, such coding.

Black holes { as cosmic eggs } evaporate. Naught is loss, even with black holes tha like Universe have an entropy.

Their entropy{ S } is related to there surface area of event horizon. S = A/4. See four planes that defined cubo-octahedron.

See this link to better understand what can exist on surface of black hole, and keep in mind that the graphic only shows the primary set of 83 great circles. The limit 2ndary, trianary, quadra-nary etc that is possible to exist on surface of black hole is unknown.

So what we see is subdivision of the event horizon of the black hole and those patterns are specific and vary more and more and become more complex.

A lady scientist did lab experiment to reproduce compressive forces associated with meteor impact of earlier Earth and to see those effects on some simple molecules. To her surprise, what she got was more complex molecules as a result of those higher forces.

Whatever emergies synergetically in Universe, is allowed. No cosmic laws/principles can be violated. There is no infinite set of cosmic laws/principles.

Ex there can never exist more than 5, and only five regular/symmetrical convex polyhedra of Universe.

Integrity = finite limits.

Infinite = lack of integrity.

So we have only two kinds of infinite;

1} metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept of infinite this or that ex infinite set of numbers,

2} macro-infinite, non-occupied space that embraces/surrounds our finite occupied space Universe.

221 days later

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Ramshutu
The moon is also has speed, which means it moves parallel to the earth as it falls, it’s speed is just fast enough that the rate at which it’s accelerated towards the earth is the same as the rate the earth curves away from it. It is called “an orbit”: 
The moon moves at an approximately 90 degree ---aka prescession--- direction to Earth and is either;

slightly falling inward,

or slight falling outward over longest time considerations.