I think I figured out Mall...

Author: seldiora

Total: 38
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Theweakeredge
The problem with only asking questions is that not only does it not wholly rebuke your opponent's claims, but you never demonstrate yours.
Both sides should be able to make positive statements and provide logical support.

This is basic.

If you constantly attack (question) without making any positive statements and refuse to clarify your criticisms when paraphrased (Nuh-uh that's not what I said, go back and read the words and prove it, you can't prove me wrong!) you are hiding behind the massive and very blurry wall known as the ambiguity fallacy (also known as the appeal to ignorance).

These individuals may (or may not) have a coherent position (as they often repeatedly claim in vague terms and bald assertions), but regardless, inexplicably refuse to communicate. They mistakenly believe that the darkness gives them the benefit of the doubt.They believe that if they can merely cast doubt on certain obscure peripheral details of their opponent's argument (or pepper enough ridicule and ad hominems into their diatribe), then they are automatically proven correct without ever having to state their own argument.However, based on epistemological standards of evidence, they do not have the benefit of the doubt.

You must show your logic, because without evidence to the contrary, your position is always presumed to be logically incoherent.

I call these creatures the "Gingerbread Men".
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@seldiora
no. I'm just noting why his debates have no sources and he skips the first round.
I'm not sure why a specific name needs to be attached to this.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Mall
-white power is not wrong
- Atheist are religious

These are true statements I specifically said, alluded to .
Perhaps you might make your definitions of "white-power" and "wrong" and "atheist" and "religious" explicit.
Mall
Debates: 335
Mall
I don't have my definition for "white power". The point of that debate in connection with the debate "walking, talking, dictionary" was to say words are nothing until the definition is demonstrated.
So that means instead of jumping at the decision that particular words are wrong to say just based on face value, wait for an explanation that potentially adds value to make a decision.

I never gave anything relative to me. It was left open to whoever applies words in the manner they do.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Mall
I never gave anything relative to me. It was left open to whoever applies words in the manner they do.
(IFF) Atheist is defined as "NOT a theist" (THEN) someone who is "NOT a theist" may or not be "religious" (it would seem to make them less likely to be "religious" but it does not necessarily EXCLUDE them from being "spiritual" and or "pantheist" and or "animist" and or GNOSTIC)

(IFF) Black-power is defined as darker-skin-toned people having a strong preference for associating with and helping other darker-skin-toned-people and advocating for that opinion (THEN) that would seem to qualify as a "sincerely held belief" which is protected by the first amendment (just as long as those opinions and personal preferences don't include criminal activities)

(IFF) LGBTQ-power is defined as LGBTQ-people having a strong preference for associating with and helping other LGBTQ-people and advocating for that opinion (THEN) that would seem to qualify as a "sincerely held belief" which is protected by the first amendment (just as long as those opinions and personal preferences don't include criminal activities)

(IFF) Girl-power is defined as self-identifying-female-people having a strong preference for associating with and helping other self-identifying-female-people and advocating for that opinion (THEN) that would seem to qualify as a "sincerely held belief" which is protected by the first amendment (just as long as those opinions and personal preferences don't include criminal activities)

(IFF) White-power is defined as lighter-skin-toned people having a strong preference for associating with and helping other lighter-skin-toned-people and advocating for that opinion (THEN) that would seem to qualify as a "sincerely held belief" which is protected by the first amendment (just as long as those opinions and personal preferences don't include criminal activities)
Mall
Debates: 335
Mall
To 3Ru7al,

Your point in summary was.....

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Mall
Make your definitions explicit.
Mall