Total: 373
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
@Greyparrot
@Crocodile
How yall feel about switching from intell to supa? Supa is playing pretty scummy this game.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Lunatic
Why don't you ask intelligence to convince me.
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
-->
@Vader
I don't I'm vtnl'ing. If Sir is that obsessed with voting someone out this round, I would most suspect Intelligence, though it would probably be a waste.

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Greyparrot
Why don't you ask intelligence to convince me.
It's more about finding common ground at this point for a lynch since the day phase is expiring. I guess a no lynch is cool too.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Lol ok it's seriously not bullshit. It's valid and logic. I can't even think about things overnight without being scumread 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
Lol ok it's seriously not bullshit. It's valid and logic. I can't even think about things overnight without being scumread 

Nah the logic is shit, you agreed with me yesterday which is why you unvoted. You only re voted because you thought I was afk and wouldn't call you on the bull shit arguments, but here I am so let's do this. I only didn't respond because I figured you were wising up about it, apparently not though.

1) He claims he is a pro but hasn't played in 2+ years. Metas and styles don't drastically change over time to where town believes it is acceptable to ask for mass claim
Mass claims constantly work in live mafia, and easily break the game almost all the time. His logic was actually right about that. The only reason I rarely advocate for mass claims anymore is because mods have been a lot more keen on giving fake claims then they used to be. Fake claims used to be pretty rare, but you almost have to do it these days because scum players are lazy and don't do research and just get fvcked. I can link you to a few games I've advocated for mass claims on this website. Asking for a mass claim is not inherently scummy. Also he was trying to create activity, like danielle said, so you can come in and respond to it. 

2) His passive aggressive response to people asking for more justification on Water. He claimed the same defense over and over when he asked for more evidence for him to read Water
Ever heard of RVS? Your not supposed to explain RVS votes, it defeats the purpose. Water's response by voting him back was pretty scummy btw.

3) After I interrogate him, he proceeds to OMGUS me because of it and gives no justification, leaving me to believe he was frustrated

I think you sound more frustrated by the vote than he was. He was extremely calm under pressure, and even town read people on his wagon, that's the exact opposite of omgus. He probably voted you for the same reason I am, the fact that you are pursuing every stretch possible to pursue a lynch on the noobie, which is exactly what happened to me when I played on pattern. People love to dog pile the noobs, but let's be real here, this person isn't a noob. I am also like 75% sure I know who it is based on their playstyle too.

4) We are taking the position he is someone who knows the game but hasn't played. If he is acting nooby but has played, he is faking his noobiness to lead to town detriment. There's no way he believes that mass claiming is a good idea in any game he played

Wanting to pretend to be a noob isn't scummy. I did it as pattern and was  town. wylted did it with singularity, and wasn't scum read every game for it, even though we all knew it was an alt account. Why are you now just applying this logic toward ayyu? 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Speedrace
@WaterPhoenix
@SirAnonymous
@BearMan
@Intelligence_06
Come on peeps, day phase is ending, supa is super scummy, lets lynch this fool please.
BearMan
BearMan
vtl supa
BearMan
BearMan
/out next DP
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
Makes more sense than Intel

VTL Supa
Speedrace
Speedrace
/out next DP
You're quitting the game?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Supa (4/6) - Ayyantu, Lunatic, Bear, Speed

Intelligence (3/6) - Greyparrot, Danielle, Croc

Ayyantu (2/6) - Water, Supa

BearMan (1/6) - SirAnonymous 

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@BearMan
/out next DP
You're quitting?
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@SirAnonymous
Yes, reasons will be detailed in my next forum post
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
Just looked at BearMan's profile and saw this line:
I have left the site.

Vader
Vader
For what fucking reason?
Vader
Vader
Well just gonna say I’m Dins Fire. I am a 1x Messenger. 
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Vader
I had to look that role up. Sounds similar to Pie's role in Speed's first MCU mafia.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Vader
Ok, I know nothing about Legend of Zelda, but I looked up Din's Fire. I'd be really interested in knowing what possible justification you could have to make Din's Fire a Messenger.
Vader
Vader
It says that I am used as a source of light to guide Link by setting fires and I am one of the 3 potions that I can learn. Dins Fire can however attract people in the cave because of it's brightness. I am a 1x Messenger. I'm guessing that I attract people is me sending a mail, idk

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
It says that I am used as a source of light to guide Link by setting fires and I am one of the 3 potions that I can learn. Dins Fire can however attract people in the cave because of it's brightness. I am a 1x Messenger. I'm guessing that I attract people is me sending a mail, idk
As I said, I know nothing about Legend of Zelda. Does this sound plausible to anyone else?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic

Nah the logic is shit, you agreed with me yesterday which is why you unvoted. You only re voted because you thought I was afk and wouldn't call you on the bull shit arguments, but here I am so let's do this. I only didn't respond because I figured you were wising up about it, apparently not though.

1) He claims he is a pro but hasn't played in 2+ years. Metas and styles don't drastically change over time to where town believes it is acceptable to ask for mass claim
Mass claims constantly work in live mafia, and easily break the game almost all the time. His logic was actually right about that. The only reason I rarely advocate for mass claims anymore is because mods have been a lot more keen on giving fake claims then they used to be. Fake claims used to be pretty rare, but you almost have to do it these days because scum players are lazy and don't do research and just get fvcked. I can link you to a few games I've advocated for mass claims on this website. Asking for a mass claim is not inherently scummy. Also he was trying to create activity, like danielle said, so you can come in and respond to it. 
Well I am anti mass claim and especially in a game like this. I think it's scummy from both sides especially in DP1. That's my belief. It is scummy because you out the town and have mafia able to understand role. I am always opposed to it and consider it scummy yet you are scumreading me off that alone? That's bad logic.

2) His passive aggressive response to people asking for more justification on Water. He claimed the same defense over and over when he asked for more evidence for him to read Water
Ever heard of RVS? Your not supposed to explain RVS votes, it defeats the purpose. Water's response by voting him back was pretty scummy btw.
It wasn't RVS though. That's what your missing

3) After I interrogate him, he proceeds to OMGUS me because of it and gives no justification, leaving me to believe he was frustrated

I think you sound more frustrated by the vote than he was. He was extremely calm under pressure, and even town read people on his wagon, that's the exact opposite of omgus.
No he wasn't. He literally voted me after I interogatted him
He probably voted you for the same reason I am, the fact that you are pursuing every stretch possible to pursue a lynch on the noobie, which is exactly what happened to me when I played on pattern. People love to dog pile the noobs, but let's be real here, this person isn't a noob. I am also like 75% sure I know who it is based on their playstyle too.
I wasn't pursuing a lynch until now after you are now deciding to manipulate the town into thinking using deductive reason based on the inconsistent evidence is a scum read

4) We are taking the position he is someone who knows the game but hasn't played. If he is acting nooby but has played, he is faking his noobiness to lead to town detriment. There's no way he believes that mass claiming is a good idea in any game he played

Wanting to pretend to be a noob isn't scummy. I did it as pattern and was  town. wylted did it with singularity, and wasn't scum read every game for it, even though we all knew it was an alt account. Why are you now just applying this logic toward ayyu? 

Well I knew Wylted was Singularity from mod chat. You also said you are a noob. And yes I still think it's scummy and my ideas have evolved

In conclusion, Lunatic is basing a lynch train off me being consistent in my reads lol. Such bullshit
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Not to mention the minute you push a read, BearMan and Speed hop on the quick wagon yet your tunneling me. Hypocrisy 101
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@SirAnonymous
No lol. There's no way xD

Plus no one makes a messenger 1x. I don't believe this at all
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Besides that, you hopped on a wagon lynch off piggybacking Lunatic without ever directly responding to me? Ok then
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Vader
Besides that, you hopped on a wagon lynch off piggybacking Lunatic without ever directly responding to me? Ok then
Here's my response: no one makes a messenger 1x
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
So your VTL'ing off 1 thing only? How funny. Seems like your hunting for mislynches
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
I'll wait on Supa, dont think there's that much evidence pointing to him imo
Vader
Vader
-->
@Speedrace
Yea so I lied as well. I was just getting a reaction from Sir and you (the self proclaimed "Master" of role analysis"). I'm a Bulletproof
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Speedrace
No lol. There's no way xD
That's what I figured.  Supa clinging to a scum read based on bad logic didn't seem unusual, but that claim is ridiculous. VTL Supa