if you were a jew during the old testament times, would you execute active homosexuals?

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 67
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@FLRW
So God, a being none of you believe exists killed everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah. Perhaps we could pick an incident where there was people doing the killing. And the last time I checked that's the Old Testament and Jews. Yet you're calling Christians out for the problem. Pretty sure Jesus didn't kill anyone anything according to the stories he re- animated someone. So when you guys start calling the Jews out for the same thing you're calling the Christians out for maybe someone can take you seriously. In the meantime it's all just bigoted harassment of one group. But we all know that's what you're here for.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
And Mankind and Elves joined forces to defeat the forces of darkness.

Oh, and throw in the odd ethereal wizard, clad in white robes with flowing white hair and beard.

Sound familiar kids?

Yep.... Another fantasy tale.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
@ the Witch

So God, a being none of you believe exists killed everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah.

YOU actually need to read what has been written above, Witch. HERE>> at  #57 eventuality001 wrote: "homosexuality were never, ever    even  once   recorded to be killed because of the fact that they were homosexuals  -  in the Bible

I replied asking : "You have read the biblical story of Sodom & Gomorrah, I take it?"#58

Do you see that, Witch?  We are talking what the fkn BIBLE has to say on the matter of  the killing of homosexuals and NOT whether one believes it (OR IN GOD)to be true or not! And the fkn BIBLE does indeed record the killing of homosexual sodomisers.

Yet you're calling Christians out for the problem.

Learn to read you dunce, it is the BIBLE I was calling out!

SO> Keep your big bent hypocritic misandristic Witch's hooter out if you cannot keep up! Or would you prefer we discuss and justify your own hypocrisy and the double standards of your own comments past and present?

rosends
rosends
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Someone did try to call Jews out for the same thing and I said that it was not the case. I was told that, despite my being Jewish and in a position to be informed about these things, I am wrong about my own beliefs. Go figure.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Stephen
I have you on block for a reason don't address me. Now go talk about my kids some more you pervert prick.

174 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@rosends
Someone did try to call Jews out for the same thing and I said that it was not the case. I was told that, despite my being Jewish and in a position to be informed about these things, I am wrong about my own beliefs. Go figure.
Jews only stoned adulterers. They did not consider Homosexuality adultery.

But Jews are less informed about Jesus or even wrong in their beliefs and reasons for rejecting Jesus. Yes go figure!!

292 days later

eventuality001
eventuality001
Gays do not produce or bear children.

The woman's body is designed and specialized and made designed and set up - specifically for the miracle of conception, growth, development, and birth of making a little baby. - REPRODUCTION.

And the gay community ignores the fact that women's bodies are set up and designed differently than a man's body.

Women have never worked the jobs of males and the Gay community knows this fact.   The Gay community still demands that they have the right to marry the same seX and have the taX breaks and     "   privileges   "  of a Woman and a marriage situation and the special role and rights of women.

women  deserve  to  be  treated  special  because  they  are  very,  very  special -  they are  unique  and  wonderous

There is a taX bracket set to pay women what they deserve for being a woman in a marriage working on savings for a future family and getting the benefit of taX breaks.        A Gay man  -  who is a full grown man - with the capability to work just like a straight man is   robbing   - stealing and hijacking the rights and privileges and needs of the woman.

By demanding the same taX breaks of a woman.  Does not the LGBT community care about the importance of Family, mothers and women.
I honestly know that the LGBT community has hijacked the role of the MOTHER around the world.

ANY  PERSON  or any LGBT person who does not bear children and have never put their bodies through the wear and tear and deterioration and physical toll on the body that child bearing puts upon a real mother.    There can be no comparison. 

A mother who has bore a child with her own body and takes the responsibility to raise the child and wants to be a housewife in a household - deserves the eXtra benefits packages, and eXtra taX breaks and credits    and the  LGBT has tried to literally  hijacked the role of a  real mother.  The LGBT already receives at least a yearly credit of up to $12,970 for every single child adopted   - No one is taking away their rights.  In 2014 the nonrefundable maximum tax credit (dollar limitation) per child is $13,190.

The credit begins to phase out when modified adjusted gross income (MAGI) exceeds $197,880 and is eliminated when MAGI exceeds $237,880.
If someone adopts three siblings all at once they can can possibly be qualified for well over thirty thousand dollars in refundable adoption tax credits.  

this all comes from the taxpers  -   Liberal  Democrat  Cities  produce  millions of  abandoned  children  that  the rest of America is  paying  taxes  to  support    -  The LGBTs are not being oppressed.  But the governments know that the  TRADITIONAL   FAMILY    is the what makes a country success rate.

And real  mothers  who are using their own bodies to create children in a family with a stable mother and father.  where the Father works and they save and conserve money in society.  This FAMILY UNITY is the cheapest and most  efficient  way to raise a family and creates a stable home life at the same time.  The LGBT community takes children that are processed by the government and this is all paid by taxpayers. it is billions of dollars each year and the LGBT people who adopt also get welfare and food stamps.

But they are not functioning as a normal family who have a mother who has born birthed their own children and takes care of them all of their lives.
The money and cost difference is not comparable  - as is the stability of a Normal Mother and Father NATURAL family unit.  The  LGBT  community  does not  take the same role, function and place of the family.  They only hijack the idea of a family when they { on average }  do not bear their own children as a self made family unit type of economic structure.

The Family  is the most stable, economical way to  produce and raise children.

Adoption is needed and statistics show that around  13 percent  of the population of  caring  and  good  LGBT  people  have  adopted  children.  - 

But the LGBT situation is not much different than a     GOVERNMENT RUN    Foster Care Situation    , in that it is highly taXpayer funded. 
And they are demanding that They get to be paid and treated and seen as a natural family in the eyes of religion and religious people.

How is this the fault of the religious Christians and Jews who only peacefully  promote and believe in a NATURAL family model  ? 
The religion does not make decisions.   The religion only competes    "    competition    "       and  makes a challenge against The broken homes,   The single mothers and single fathers and the LGBT community  adoption situation.

And the Religious Communities  IDEAS, METHODS and  FAMILY STRUCTURE  of a Mother and Father  -  is winning the competition in the ideas of keeping cities, town and whole countries    out of debt    and making America the best place on earth to live.  And keeping the best economy in the History of the Planet.

This may be the battle that some may wish to pit or wage or compare, by comparing and waging, pitting and using the family against the Non-Family, in a battle of ideas and money and competition.   But the single mothers and single fathers and the LGBT community truly faces a competition against the family idea.    And they are loosing in the economics, wealth and capitalist free market system.

This is called real choice..   and liberal democrat  cities  are  proving this  every  second