Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 218
SirAnonymous
Debates: 3
SirAnonymous
-->
@Ayyantu
I don't think anyone can be confirmed by behavior alone. A good scum player knows how to appear town. Looks can be deceiving.
Ayyantu
Debates: 4
Ayyantu
I guess we can ignore Bear & Speed for the moment, since they safely could have voted Intelligence instead of Supa. 

I'd like to figure Intelligence out ASAP. If cop investigated him, please out result. His alignment solves the game fully.
Ayyantu
Ayyantu
-->
@SirAnonymous
You are wrong. Behaviors are the only confirmation of anything in this game, and they are definitely confirming.
Ayyantu
Ayyantu
I'm curious why more scum didn't vote Intelligence.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Ayyantu
Behavior is definitely not confirming. They are a good indicator of who is and isn't scum, but they are not confirming. I can point you to a number of games where town consistently townread scum.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Ayyantucky- He's basically confirmed town at this point, unless that was a masterful bus by him and supa. I highly doubt that because supa wasn't the only one on the lynch, and he had a pretty decent wagon going. It was looking like an easy mislynch more than a bus.

Null could go either way on

2. Speedrace - Notorious for taking up all night to submit an action as scum but not town, keeping that in mind
3. SirAnonymous

Both of these were on board the supa wagon, though tbh at that point supa had fvcked himself with his claim. If there was a time to throw supa under the bus, it was definitely by the time they voted. I have a half baked theory scum was either inactive at the or a noob though, because they definitely would have tried to stop supa from claiming that. That would clear both of these individuals from bussing, and give them a town lean. 

Likely to have held up the night phase because of scum:

1. That1User —> Replacing BearMan- The long night phase indicates mafia or a visiting
5. Danielle- Also could be implicated by the lengthy night phase as sometimes she forgets to check the site for several days
7. Crocodile- only jumped on the supa wagon after supa was already damned, the vote doesn't mean much in the way of helping him appear town. 
8. Intelligence- Participated on the ayyu wagon, which implicates him
9. WaterPhoenix- Huge part of the Ayyu wagon which implicates him

I'd like claims from water and intelligence, and some participation from danielle this phase, though I am sure she is planning on it as she said in the sign ups.

vtl waterphoenix

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Well, I am an empty bottle from Zelda and I can trap fairies to use later. I am the Jailkeeper. Last night I used my ability on bearman. 

Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
That is the claim
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Intelligence_06
That's valuable info. Since there was an NK, we know that BearMan can't be scum. However, I'm not sure it was a good idea to claim that, since it paints a target on his back, and yours as well (unless you're scum doing a gambit, which I guess is possible, though I don't think it's likely).
Ayyantu
Ayyantu
Why Bear?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

WaterPhoenix - (1/6) - Lunatic 
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Intelligence_06
Oh, Lunatic asked for your claim. I must be going blind. Don't mind me.
Ayyantu
Ayyantu
I'm never voting Water, not even if investigated guilty. Just so you know.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Ayyantu
Can you better explain what I am missing with water? My activity was shaky last phase I'll admit, didn't start playing til late. 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@SirAnonymous
That's valuable info. Since there was an NK, we know that BearMan can't be scum. However, I'm not sure it was a good idea to claim that, since it paints a target on his back, and yours as well (unless you're scum doing a gambit, which I guess is possible, though I don't think it's likely).
The other scum could've done the kill, 11 players means most likely 3 scum
Ayyantu
Ayyantu
If Intelligence were town, more scum would have voted. Don't forget, I was counter-wagon to Intelligence. 

Intelligence also called me defensive when I wasn't. It's a perception that doesn't come from the perspective of someone trying to solve the game. It comes from the mindset of a predetermined outcome.

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Ayyantu
That's a little extreme.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Ayyantu
...?
Speedrace
Speedrace
I agree on pushing Intel

VTL Intel
Ayyantu
Ayyantu
I explained Water. Supa's #1 scum tell was claiming over & over that I was mislynching Water. Supa knew that Water was town.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Speedrace
The other scum could've done the kill, 11 players means most likely 3 scum
That's possible. I thought 2 was the norm for 11 player, though.
Ayyantu
Ayyantu
Supa pushed me hard because he knew I was pushing a mislynch, and it's easy as scum to push townies who you KNOW are playing "anti-town." 

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
I've got some things to do tonight. I might be back in a few hours.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@Ayyantu
I explained Water. Supa's #1 scum tell was claiming over & over that I was mislynching Water. Supa knew that Water was town.
Or Water is Supa's scum buddy that he didn't want to die?
Ayyantu
Ayyantu
-->
@Speedrace
No. Scum don't defend their buddies that hard when it's just a weak newbie pushing them. He was pushing my lynch because he KNEW that my play was anti-town. The problem is, townies aren't supposed to know this.
Ayyantu
Ayyantu
Just trust me on Water. He's scum's last chance for an easy mislynch, and I will do everything in my power to make sure that doesn't happen.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Ayyantu
Supa pushed me hard because he knew I was pushing a mislynch, and it's easy as scum to push townies who you KNOW are playing "anti-town." 
I mean I can see that, but probably not with supa as much. Not calling him stupid or anything, but he's more of a straightforward thinker than an out of the box thinker. I'd say he's on a similar level to bearman, who when I made an alt account with Pattern, bearman as scum pushed me really hard and aggressively. It's easy to try and use "vet" status to push a lynch on a new player, regardless if the new player isn't playing like a new player. I can see it working the other way, more than anything. I have to weigh whether certain people would openly defend their scum buddy, and I don't think that's beyond supa. 

Not saying you might not be right, but I think dismissing him as potential scum altogether from that is the wrong move.
Lunatic
Lunatic
unvote vtl intelligence.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Ayyantu
If he actually used that verbiage that he "knows" intel is a mislynch, then maybe I can buy it a bit more.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Intelligence_06
were you trying to block or protect bearman and why