Total: 218
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
i'm stupid disregard that last post
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
actually i'm gonna take a gamble and full claim here. my role and intel's roles are conflicting roles. i am the strengthener, i can strengthen someone one night and they can't be blocked (or jailed). since my role directly contradicts intel's role, we're probably on opposite sides. i'm town so i'm pretty sure it's intel. this is gonna look really stupid if i'm wrong so i hope i'm right.
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
VTL Intel
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Crocodile
Currently
A Supa-Intel-Bear scum is pretty likely imo. (bear replaced obvi)

Bear was telling supa that ayyu was basically town confirmed, seeing how desperate supa was for that lynch makes bear look really good in hindsight. Though if intel is scum, this could be a bus to to make bear look good especially since Im sure bear will confirm he was blocked.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
@BearMan
I'd like to hear from you to this phase
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Intelligence - (4/5) - Lunatic, Speed, Croc, Water

Lunatic
Lunatic
unvote

probably a done deal after intel is lynched but no reason to rush when everyone hasn't posted. Especially since it takes mafia 50 years to post night actions.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Intelligence - (3/5) - Speed, Croc, Water

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Speedrace
Last DP I was going to make a post about why I voted for Intel since people kept asking. He was my first choice for a claim for the following reasons: 

I think like SirAnon, Intelligence has a play style that can be hard to read because his posts can be fluffy. Granted he took a strong position on Water in post #37, but it felt a lil too confident ("no scum in their right mind would out like this") almost as if he knows who scum is and may have even been playing cheeky. I could be reading into it. I've noticed that when mods host games, the following game they tend to sus the people who were scum in their last game so I'm wary of that bias in me. However in the last game Intelligence similarly kept prodding the day phase for activity and asking people to participate like he did here in post #67 and 68 where he would say "do something" repeatedly. To me that's a way to appear invested in the outcome of the game without actually doing anything yourself. 

If you look at the posts that were made up until I entered the game in #70, it was just random convo and a lil back and forth about Ayyantu which I've already commented on. Intel made 5 kind of meh posts up until I signed on so that's why I voted for him. As the day phase progressed I could see voting for someone else, but at that point it's who I wanted a claim from and I don't like jumping from wagon to wagon unless it serves a purpose. I agree with your reasoning on voting for SirAnon and considered switching to him, but I think we could get more info by choosing someone else at this point.

I thought we could get some info by choosing Intel because water said at one point "there is at least 1 scum on Intel's wagon" when there were only ever 3 people on it: me, Greyparrot and Bearman. I could read GP town, I know I'm town and I wanted to see if water would maintain that position and push for Bearman's lynch if Intel appeared innocent (if not I'd question water on that). So in short I just thought Intel was the best person to get info from, but didn't want to make this post last DP because I said I wasn't gonna post much on DP1 and wanted to stick to it. It was frustrating that people wouldn't vote until the last few hours of the DP but I'm glad ya'llmoved on to Supa - he was playing sus. I gotta read a lil and give my feedback now. 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Lunatic
probably a done deal after intel is lynched but no reason to rush when everyone hasn't posted. Especially since it takes mafia 50 years to post night actions.

Why do you think the game is over after an Intel lynch? (Assuming he's guilty) do you think there are only 2 scum in an 11 player game? Doubtful. 

How would you feel about getting another claim this DP? I kinda don't want it to end it this quickly though I'm fine with voting Intelligence (I got a nice lil POE going). I almost missed the DP though and it's only been like 12 hours over night lol. Good thing I woke up early this morning to "work out" a.k.a. play Mafia instead. 

SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Danielle
I thought we could get some info by choosing Intel because water said at one point "there is at least 1 scum on Intel's wagon" when there were only ever 3 people on it: me, Greyparrot and Bearman. I could read GP town, I know I'm town and I wanted to see if water would maintain that position and push for Bearman's lynch if Intel appeared innocent (if not I'd question water on that).
That makes a lot of sense. Good catch with Water's logic. I hadn't stopped to consider the implications of that post.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@SirAnonymous
VTL SirAnon for a claim 

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Good morning.  I still can talk in the DP just to let everyone know
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Danielle
Also to make sure you are clear. I am dead, however the mod said I am still able to chat in the DP.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Danielle
I'll claim if enough people want me to, but I'm generally not a fan of claiming without a good reason.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
Although I won't do what Pie did when he refused to claim even if he was at L-1 and about to be lynched over it.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@SirAnonymous
I'll claim if enough people want me to, but I'm generally not a fan of claiming without a good reason.
I have my reasons. I dunno if they're good lol why don't you ask? What do you want to do in this day phase? You're probs town but it's impossible to read you. That's definitely a compliment though I could see how it might be a handicap in the future if you become a target for early pressure because of it.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Danielle
I have my reasons. I dunno if they're good lol why don't you ask?
Well, the reasons I had in mind were more along the lines of more people asking me to claim. Also, it's not very hard to figure out at least of few of your reasons just by reading what you've already said. Even so, I'm usually pretty resistant to claiming when only one person is asking me to because I don't like giving out info that could help scum.
You're probs town but it's impossible to read you. That's definitely a compliment though I could see how it might be a handicap in the future if you become a target for early pressure because of it.
Well, speed is hard to read, but he's almost never pressured. I'm not too worried about it.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Vtl siranonymous for being hard to read and in my POE people of unconfirned
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Danielle
Why do you think the game is over after an Intel lynch? (Assuming he's guilty) do you think there are only 2 scum in an 11 player game? Doubtful. 

I am thinking its more likely a third party

I am pretty convinced intel is scum here, my main worry is for a non joint winning Third party here, but if that happens I guess we can just ignore the win con. Pie was going for 12 players, I think he planned on inclusion of a third party or 3 scum. 2-1-8 isn't neccesarily unbalanced though.

Could be another scum though. If so id guess sir or speed

Danielle
Danielle
I'm town. Speed is town.  Croc is probs town.

Bear (that1user) and water are harder reads but probs town. 

I think Ayyantu and Lunatic are town or TP which I hate worrying about, because they could play pro town and still be scum. I'm wary that Ayyantu doesn't want to be targeted by any night actions, and I don't like that Luna suggested there are only 2 scum (and that it's definitely Intel). Sounds like he was trying to hurry the game along and forgo more analysis. Also, if there's anyone that would pull some kind of gambit in bussing a teammate on DP1 it would be Luna so there's always the potential to be nervous about him. But if I worried about these two for now I feel like it could be a distraction. Keep this in mind if I die though. 

Anyway that leaves Intelligence and SirAnon. I explained why I voted for Intelligence yesterday and I was open to pressuring SirAnon for a claim as well. Re: Intelligence's claim, does "an empty bottle from Zelda that can trap fairies" mean anything to anyone? I dunno if Intelligence would come up with this justification as Jailkeeper if he were scum. I'll have to think about it. Pie said he would give the Mafia either 1 fake character or role. I don't think he gave them 1x Messenger but maybe. 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@SirAnonymous
You shouldn't have to claim with only 1 vote on you, and like I said you're probs town. But considering you don't take a position on anything there is no way to read you. In your last post to me you said "That makes a lot of sense. Good catch with Water's logic. I hadn't stopped to consider the implications of that post." All of that is neutral and so is virtually every post you make. 

I mean I asked whether or not we should pressure for more claims. Granted I had tagged Lunatic in the post asking that question, but you replied to my other post where I tagged Speed. Why wouldn't you feel compelled to respond to a general question I had about the game? Why not give your opinion on who, if anyone, you want to pressure or vote for? Do you have any thoughts on Intelligence's claim? You don't give your opinion on anything so a claim might help get a read on you. However I'd be willing to waive that if you give some analysis or input of what you'd like to do this day phase. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Intelligence - (3/5) - Speed, Croc, Water

SirAnonymous - (2/5) - Danielle, Lunatic

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Lunatic
Could be another scum though. If so id guess sir or speed

I've had a town read on Speed since last DP, but again with TPs it's hard because they can theoretically play pro town and toward their win con at the same time.
That1User
That1User
-->
@Danielle
I dunno if Intelligence would come up with this justification as Jailkeeper if he were scum. I'll have to think about it. Pie said he would give the Mafia either 1 fake character or role. I don't think he gave them 1x Messenger but maybe. 

Can confirm Intel is jailkeeper, I was role-nullified,  Intel said he jailed Bear, I'm Bear's replacement.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@That1User
Can confirm Intel is jailkeeper, I was role-nullified,  Intel said he jailed Bear, I'm Bear's replacement.

He could also be the mafia role blocker but yes this is helpful information. Thank you.  Have any thoughts so far? 
That1User
That1User
-->
@Intelligence_06
Well, I am an empty bottle from Zelda and I can trap fairies to use later. I am the Jailkeeper. Last night I used my ability on bearman. 
Why did you use your ability on Bear? I don't buy your "controversial" statement.
That1User
That1User
-->
@Ayyantu
It's fairly clear from yesterday that Luna, Sir, & Water are town. Never lynch these.
Why are Sir and Water clear from yesterday? Luna is pretty obvious (with how much she fought Supa) but why Sir and Water?
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Danielle
I mean I asked whether or not we should pressure for more claims. Granted I had tagged Lunatic in the post asking that question, but you replied to my other post where I tagged Speed. Why wouldn't you feel compelled to respond to a general question I had about the game?
Because I don't have enough experience or skill as town to even know when pressuring for more claims is a good idea. (Outside of obvious scenarios when the person is acting scummily or there's something that can be easily tested)
Why not give your opinion on who, if anyone, you want to pressure or vote for?
I was going to answer that one and just forgot about it. Anyway, the answer is Intel. He was on the Ayyantu lynch, and Supa was definitely trying to push that as a mislynch. Could have been a bus, but I doubt that.
Do you have any thoughts on Intelligence's claim?
Rats, I had thoughts on his claim too and forgot to post them. I don't think his claim itself is suspicious, but it would be a convenient fake claim for a role blocker. Water's claim is interesting because it confirms that there is a jailkeeper or RB or some other similar role out there. I'm not sure whether it would be more likely that they're on the same side or different sides.
You don't give your opinion on anything so a claim might help get a read on you. However I'd be willing to waive that if you give some analysis or input of what you'd like to do this day phase.
I won't have time for in-depth analysis until tonight, but I'll get there. Most likely, anyway.
That1User
That1User
-->
@Danielle
He could also be the mafia role blocker but yes this is helpful information. Thank you.  Have any thoughts so far? 
This is pretty likely, Bear pushed for Intel last DP and Intel roleblocked Bear out of fear of being revealed, Intel is playing defensively here. I don't know why he hasn't admitted this, playing defensively isn't scummy alone, but he covered this up by saying Bear's "controversial." Town would admit if they feared a player, so I think Intel is mafia or TP.

Is DD a player?

Seems like Croc is agreeing to whatever Luna is saying, either this is town agreeing with town or a non-town following a near confirmed town to shield themselves.