The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia DP2

Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 218
Ayyantu
Debates: 4
Ayyantu
Town Intel means scum had a viable alternative to bussing, which in turn increases the likelihood that Supa's voters are town.
That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
-->
@Ayyantu
Town Intel means scum had a viable alternative to bussing, which in turn increases the likelihood that Supa's voters are town.
And both scum means null?
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@That1User
Why? Why does Intel flipping town get these clears besides Water?
He explains it in the very post you qouted!

Let me break it down in a simpler way:

The supa lynch was big, but kind of unexpected and very lucky for town. We can analyze certain things from the wagons before scum thought supa was ever at risk. Early in the phase the two bigger mislynch wagons were intelligence, and ayya. Knowing supa was scum gives us a lot to deter from scums motivations in that phase.

Intelligence was not an optimal lynch for supa, who was scum, so we can deduce intel was likely scum if supa was proposing the next bigger wagon at the time instead of just taking the freebie mislynch in intel. 

Water is town for reasons I won't get into but finally became obvious to me, bear was saying ayyu was a strong town read and arguing it heavily with supa, which is major town points. I actually wouldn't throw sir in the way he did, but im assuming his perspective was sir called out the claims inconsistency ultiamtely got the lynch (though at that point scum would probably be more inclined to bus). I led the lynch and was one of the major defenders of ayya way earlier.

If intelligence is scum, and scum thought they were losing either a godfather or roleblocker, it makes more sense to go with the godfather in that circumstance. Danielle was on the intel wagon and pretty early. She also defended ayya kind of early too. If intel is scum she is likely town. If intel is town she had motive to lead the mislynch.
That1User
Debates: 12
That1User
-->
@Lunatic
The supa lynch was big, but kind of unexpected and very lucky for town. We can analyze certain things from the wagons before scum thought supa was ever at risk. Early in the phase the two bigger mislynch wagons were intelligence, and ayya. Knowing supa was scum gives us a lot to deter from scums motivations in that phase.

Intelligence was not an optimal lynch for supa, who was scum, so we can deduce intel was likely scum if supa was proposing the next bigger wagon at the time instead of just taking the freebie mislynch in intel. 
  • Water is town for reasons I won't get into but finally became obvious to me, bear was saying ayyu was a strong town read and arguing it heavily with supa, which is major town points. I actually wouldn't throw sir in the way he did, but im assuming his perspective was sir called out the claims inconsistency ultiamtely got the lynch (though at that point scum would probably be more inclined to bus). I led the lynch and was one of the major defenders of ayya way earlier.

If intelligence is scum, and scum thought they were losing either a godfather or roleblocker, it makes more sense to go with the godfather in that circumstance. Danielle was on the intel wagon and pretty early. She also defended ayya kind of early too. If intel is scum she is likely town. If intel is town she had motive to lead the mislynch.
Solid analysis/breakdown, this makes sense, thank you.

Lunatic
Lunatic
Ya np
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
STOP POSTING
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@ILikePie5
Yoohoo.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Vote Count:

Intelligence - (5/5) - That1User, Water, Speed, Croc, Lunatic

SirAnonymous - (1/5) - Danielle

Intelligence was lynched....He was INNOCENT. Please submit night actions ASAP. The night phase will last 48 hours ending on Wednesday, November 18 at 7:45 PM CST.