Can we Reduce the World to it's Physical Systems?

Author: Sum1hugme

Total: 34
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@Sum1hugme
What I mean by "generate" is a cause and effect scenario. Like if I were to dip my finger in water I would cause movement, a ripple effect in the water. Same scenario, conscious activity is the component that generates movement/vibration (kinetic energy) which then energy is observed... and the ripple being the effect of that cause. Before the Big bang it was conscious awareness, conscious activity generated megatons of energy. That energy was condensed and released to cause a change in conditions, more materials to create with. Within our universe, energy is isolated and manipulated to create form through processes.

Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@EtrnlVw
Okay, in that scenario, it wasn't the state of being aware that caused the ripples. It was the physical structure of the finger, transferring kinetic energy into the water, causing a ripple effect.
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@Sum1hugme
in that scenario, it wasn't the state of being aware that caused the ripples. It was the physical structure of the finger

Every heard of an analogy lol?

Every time you have conscious activity, that generates a ripple effect or movement. That's why energy exists, it is generated by activity. The finger in water scenario was to create an analogy of how conscious awareness generates energy my friend. 
Sum1hugme
Debates: 37
Sum1hugme
-->
@EtrnlVw
but the same effect could be had by a leaf, aimlessly falling onto the water from above, and the kinetic energy is still being transferred.